Mrs Hinch #44 Bin stickers, nail clippers, extension galore but Mrs Hinch is still Ebay bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So relatable šŸ™„ Cue all of her hinchers getting into (more) debt.
Her bed and Sofa are available at Brighthouse ( the company that charges astronomical interest,and will sell you a cheap sofa for Ā£1500 but after interest the total is way over Ā£2,000) so many of her Hinchers get into serious debt trying to have a perfect grey home as if itā€™s a measure of happiness and success,no,spend the time and money with your children actually doing something rather than spring cleaning your house every day!

Reactions: 9
Thankyou! It was between that and a plain wallpaper with some hearts dotted around.
Definatley made the right decision my daughter loves looking at the patterns and colours. Couldn't imagine giving her anything plain and boring

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I used to check her stories up until today! I feel completely inadequate and miserable thanks to her! I havenā€™t got a house, I havenā€™t got expensive furniture that I got gifted. I havenā€™t got expensive items in my house. All my crap is cheap because I canā€™t afford anything else and that even though Iā€™m working my ass off in a hospital every bloody week! My relationship isnā€™t all butterflies like hers, I suffered severe depression after both my kids. Iā€™m laying in bed at the moment questioning my whole life, thinking what have I done to not deserve any luck?? Then this bloody Grinch woman comes and shoves all her beautiful life and wealth in my face! You have no idea how tit Iā€™m feeling because of her! Yep Iā€™m close to tears! duck her and her fake life! Iā€™m so done with this person šŸ˜Ŗ
Please don't think like this! I used to be gifted things as I have a following on insta and to be honest I stopped accepted. As the other poster said you become a slave. It is stressful and I am much happier out of that world, even without the gifts.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She has come back like a wrecking ball. Sell Sell Sell. For gods sake Sophie spend some of your own money for once. That coffee table is an accident waiting to happen.

Reactions: 12
I used to check her stories up until today! I feel completely inadequate and miserable thanks to her! I havenā€™t got a house, I havenā€™t got expensive furniture that I got gifted. I havenā€™t got expensive items in my house. All my crap is cheap because I canā€™t afford anything else and that even though Iā€™m working my ass off in a hospital every bloody week! My relationship isnā€™t all butterflies like hers, I suffered severe depression after both my kids. Iā€™m laying in bed at the moment questioning my whole life, thinking what have I done to not deserve any luck?? Then this bloody Grinch woman comes and shoves all her beautiful life and wealth in my face! You have no idea how tit Iā€™m feeling because of her! Yep Iā€™m close to tears! duck her and her fake life! Iā€™m so done with this person šŸ˜Ŗ
You are worth a million of her x

Just remember. Money doesnā€™t buy class. And getting freebies and flogging tit to those worse off is totally classless.
Those baby toy things with wooden beads look so dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm exactly the same... we moved into our house almost 4 years ago and every 3 months or so try to do things to each room as cheaply as possible, but I just feel it all looks cheap. I've finally now got my bedroom sorted only this week and that's only because I found curtains which were 50% off... but that's been 4 years of sleeping in a bedroom that was only barely done up... and meanwhile everything in her house is brand new and came for free! it's SICKENING

Reactions: 24
Going back to Jamieā€™s sister just looked on her account her house is actually nicer has more of a homely look. But couldnā€™t mrshinch be a nice person and promote her account. Doesnā€™t have to say itā€™s Jamieā€™s sister just say follow this account. Like a lot of other home accounts to helping each other out etc. But she wonā€™t do that because sheā€™s a head. Iā€™d be fuming if I was SIL stealing all her ideas and making millions.
Itā€™s like a duplicate account. Who came first? šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 8
Bespoke toy box been GIFTED...

Prices start from Ā£995....

This is just getting bleeping ridiculousssssss now!!!!

No-one would spend that much on a toy box that would just get ruined and probably drawn on as baby gets older
Iā€™ve been using a cheap washing basket from poundstretchers since my daughter was born instead of paying out Ā£50 for a wooden box. And coincidentally, itā€™s grey, Iā€™m sure Hinch would love it šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 11
Iā€™ve been using a cheap washing basket from poundstretchers since my daughter was born instead of paying out Ā£50 for a wooden box. And coincidentally, itā€™s grey, Iā€™m sure Hinch would love it šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
..and I'm sure that people that can afford that sort of money for a toy box are not in the market for Mrs Hinch!!

Reactions: 14
Oh and I'm sure she would hate my daughter's nursery šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ come on give the kid some colour!
That looks lovely šŸ˜ much nicer than my daughtersā€™, I went for lilac and grey as I was caught in the Hinch craze šŸ˜– repainting soon though as sheā€™s ripped half the paint off the wall!

Reactions: 5
Definitely think itā€™s a journal that sheā€™s brought out...you can see the end of a word on the spine..it ends in ā€œalā€ ! (See her new story)
Theres a pre order link for her journal on amazon šŸ˜ 

Watched her story today - she doesnt give a thought for her baby with all the cabinet corners and a glass topped coffee table. Plus good that she could douse everything in her home with flammable zoflora and lenor and now shes gifted free replacements of those items so shes starting afresh (god just heard her "freshhhhhh" in my head) but all her poor followers will have doused their home contents but will have to pay to replace their now flammable items šŸ˜ 

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The carpet is already low stock... I wonder how many have bought it
Iā€™m not meaning to be rude here, but what percentage of her target audience would own their own homes to be able to do this? I know Iā€™m southern and therefore needed to sell a kidney to afford a house, but still...

Reactions: 14
It's sad she has got to the point where she actually makes a big deal about buying something. "Guys I BOUGHT this!" "Here is some cheap tit I bought from B&M" because I am Just a normal average girl that likes cheap things.. honest! :sneaky::rolleyes:

I hope people wise up to her now she has gotten more and more obvious and all this gifted crap is Just gloating. She has shot herself in the foot she is so unrelatable and there is no going back to flogging the cheaper tit when people know you are accepting and trying to push over priced tit to people when you couldn't even afford to buy it your bloody self Mrs H! I think it's her Anniversary this weekend so bring on crap wedding footage, awful music, slow mos, crying, gifted crap related to weddings. She is an actual robot now.

I would honestly be embarrassed to be gifted so much and if I didn't want my life to change and wanted to still be a "normal" girl I would decline and try to keep myself to myself a little more and focus on my family not try and sell every single thing on eBay and snatch up free tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
New member, and was only going to be a lurker, but seeing this I just had to comment.

I know you will know this, deep down, but please don't compare yourself to others, especially on social media. It can be so disheartening, and it can be very detrimental to someone's mental health, especially if that someone is already in an emotionally vulnerable place and it sounds like you are right now. I get it, I hate my job. I've been there for the past 4 years, I despise waking up in the morning to go there, and it's arguably triggered a mild depression/anxiety in me. I was signed off sick by my GP in November last year due to work stress because of poor management (I'm only 25). I've had 22 interviews in the past 14 months and been rejected from them all. I had an abnormal smear test in January, my ex cheated on me in March and for the past 9 months I've just felt shite in every which way. This is in no way me bragging about how my life's been 'so much harder' than yours, so please don't think it is! I'm just saying that sometimes social media, and Instagram especially can be used as a form of escapism, from your life, that's how I've been using it recently (especially all the proper house accounts, unlike Hinch), but it can really take it's toll on you if your not in a good emotional place in your life.

Instagram is a business platform now (coincides with when Facebook took over I reckon), long gone are the days of people Instagramming plates of food like in the early days. I look at all these Youtubers, Bloggers, Instagram accounts and I get jealous. I want a piece of the pie! I could have been one of these mega Youtube guru's earning millions, I was off that age when it all really took off. It's a shame that this is an aspiration for people now. Don't study and go to uni, just upload a makeup tutorial, go on Love Island, shag someone on National TV you'll be a millionaire in no time. It's quick money. It's not fair. I slogged away at uni, I had to save for 4 years whilst renting to get on the property ladder with no help from bank of mum and dad (I'm on the property ladder now though so that makes me more advantaged than others). I'm having to play thousands of my own money for work and repairs, furniture, decoration etc. I wish I could earn a Ā£1k+ collab for one insta post, get gifted furniture for my house, but I can't, so it means I have to stay in a job that I hate just so I can afford everything this house is going to cost me. I do realise talking about having house makes it sound like a humble brag which is not what I'm trying to do at all, I'm just saying that as a single person going through all this on my own (and I don't even have kids, I can't imagine the extra stress that adds), I get jealous when I see these free gifts, collabs, PR stuff, from people who are already millionaires, and to be honest, I sometimes wish I was one of them.

All publicity is good publicity, even with these threads.. everybody buys into that business (Mrs Hinch being the business here), whether you admire her or can't stand her, she's still getting the clicks and the views, so the till is still ringing.

I mean I am a complete hypocrite because I've spent the last 3 days on Tattle being a big nosey bastard with all the gossip :') but please please try to no longer compare yourself and get upset. Maybe just try to categorise her? Try to treat her as a business and it may help you detach/disengage? I still follow her, view her stories if she's at the top of my feed, but I don't go actively looking for her. Also, not that I'm in any way defending Hinchy, you don't know how beautiful her life really is or whether her relationship is all butterflies.

Apologies if you find this long-winded reply (you didn't ask for my life story) like a chastisement, but focus on you. You have to slog it in work all week in what I imagine is a demanding role, but I bet you appreciate the second you step your foot over the door and get to relax in your home. So what if you have a load of cheap crap!?? You can't take it with you when you die so who gives a duck. You've got more important things than fancy showhome and that's your children. It's hard, but please no longer compare yourself to that woman, her life seems boring as duck!

I think you should write yourself little goals each day/week. They don't have to be big milestones, just things that normal WORKING people with families have to do e.g. 'managed to take the dry washing off the maiden and put away within a week' (rather than the 2 weeks I usually leave it for). Big hugs, thinking of you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I feel the same! I just want a house. Not a posh extension with a Ā£1,500 table. I have three children in a 2 bed flat and my husband works his ass off and we still canā€™t put enough away for a house. Itā€™s tit.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.