Mrs Hinch #44 Bin stickers, nail clippers, extension galore but Mrs Hinch is still Ebay bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So yesterday I posted this -

''I know she says she doesn't know where she's going to put stuff in her new lounge but what's the betting the TV is going on the wall where all the plug sockets and TV aerial socket is!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Strange that!''

It's on the previous thread now (so fast moving!!) buuuut have you seen where her TV bench is? Oh yeah, it's right where they planned to have it all along, clearly!

Also, recently she said Jamie and her had saved for years for that extension, and then I see they only moved into that house in 2016. That's a lot of saving in 3 years!! ;)

Reactions: 15
So yesterday I posted this -

''I know she says she doesn't know where she's going to put stuff in her new lounge but what's the betting the TV is going on the wall where all the plug sockets and TV aerial socket is!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Strange that!''

It's on the previous thread now (so fast moving!!) buuuut have you seen where her TV bench is? Oh yeah, it's right where they planned to have it all along, clearly!

Also, recently she said Jamie and her had saved for years for that extension, and then I see they only moved into that house in 2016. That's a lot of saving in 3 years!! ;)
There is no way they saved for that extension as we all know it’s been paid for by her cheap tat swipe ups!

Reactions: 17
Glad to see someone else has flagged up the absolute atrocity that is that teether toy with beads on. I wouldn't trust wooden toys from ebay OR homemade beaded teethers, clips or toys. Jesus.
I'm glad it's not just me! Its irresponsible to advertise them without knowing if they're safe. I did ask on the baby beads page if they were tested and didnt get a reply

• Wow
Reactions: 13
This thread is fast moving, only had a few hours off to celebrate my eldest securing a uni place 🥳 and she’s sold half her upstairs already 🤣
My oh my that whole extension will be full of freebies!
Hinch is back in business, and not the cleaning type 🙈
She is full on flogging!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I just unfollowed today, the fake laughing, the showing off the freebies. She said they paid for the extension but everything I see is gifted, it was such a guilty pleasure following her up to now such a pity money changed her.

I feel better now having unfollowed, everything was in black and white anyway!

Reactions: 20
Aaand were back in business.
So, so far EVERYTHING except the baby’s curtains has been gifted. Surprise bloody surprise.

Reactions: 13
Absolutely SICK of the swipe ups... but i find i'm addicted to checking her stories and coming on her.. I think my distaste for her is becomming an obsession

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I don't get how she can still try to convince her followers that she barely gets paid for anything & they've had to save & work so hard for what they have. I hope the builders pood in her toilets every day & left it for her to clean

• Haha
Reactions: 15
One thing I don't get about her extension is why they've left the kitchen small. In my head a house as big as that should have a big kitchen /family room. Guess it would be a lot more to rip out the kitchen
Coz that’s the base of Mrs hinch LTD

Reactions: 6
I don't get how she can still try to convince her followers that she barely gets paid for anything & they've had to save & work so hard for what they have. I hope the builders pood in her toilets every day & left it for her to clean
I wish they did but there was a portaloo in the garden whilst the extension was being built as she refused to clean it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I used to check her stories up until today! I feel completely inadequate and miserable thanks to her! I haven’t got a house, I haven’t got expensive furniture that I got gifted. I haven’t got expensive items in my house. All my crap is cheap because I can’t afford anything else and that even though I’m working my ass off in a hospital every bloody week! My relationship isn’t all butterflies like hers, I suffered severe depression after both my kids. I’m laying in bed at the moment questioning my whole life, thinking what have I done to not deserve any luck?? Then this bloody Grinch woman comes and shoves all her beautiful life and wealth in my face! You have no idea how tit I’m feeling because of her! Yep I’m close to tears! duck her and her fake life! I’m so done with this person 😪

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Her fake crying talking about how #grateful she is for all her #gifted items

And once again, good old mum and Jamie are on standby doing everything that requires effort.

Lazy witch

I know what you mean, I’ve always been proud of the fact I’m not jealous but now I’m doubting myself.. am I? Coz I’m watching this madness and thinking to myself I actually clean on my insta account, live in a real household am I’m very relatable but what do I get gifted? Nada!

Reactions: 9
I used to check her stories up until today! I feel completely inadequate and miserable thanks to her! I haven’t got a house, I haven’t got expensive furniture that I got gifted. I haven’t got expensive items in my house. All my crap is cheap because I can’t afford anything else and that even though I’m working my ass off in a hospital every bloody week! My relationship isn’t all butterflies like hers, I suffered severe depression after both my kids. I’m laying in bed at the moment questioning my whole life, thinking what have I done to not deserve any luck?? Then this bloody Grinch woman comes and shoves all her beautiful life and wealth in my face! You have no idea how tit I’m feeling because of her! Yep I’m close to tears! duck her and her fake life! I’m so done with this person 😪
I'm sorry to hear you have suffered with depression. But please don't do this to yourself! She hasn't got a beautiful life or wealth. That's a facade. She has sold her life, her freedom, her baby, her privacy, her future happiness for what? A few pretty things? A bigger bedroom & lounge? She's a slave now. In a grey colourless house. Yawn! Trust me. You can be better off with less

The so called wealth? I know it's not fair but it's only money, yes can be fun when you have it can make you its slave too. I remember when we were dirt poor when I was young. No money but the best memories of my life,

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Has she tagged Amtico flooring yet? There was a pile of Amtico boxes on the floor when she did her first extension tour. She always bangs on about how most of her home is done on an affordable to everyone bargain, and how ever successful she gets she will remain the same old chavvy Soph girl next door. Amtico flooring is definitely not in the bargain price range!

Reactions: 11
Don’t let her make you feel this way!
It’s all for the camera and it’s all fake, just keep remembering that. There is nothing or nobody perfect in this life. And I bet everything you have, you have worked hard for.
I’ve decided after today not to watch or talk about her anymore, I’m starting to despise her and it’s not healthy.
Take some time out 😘 x

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.