Mrs Hinch #44 Bin stickers, nail clippers, extension galore but Mrs Hinch is still Ebay bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all too much
Everything for there new home has been gifted
I feel really sad
Why can’t normal people be gifted like you and me who are not as fortunate as her and can afford to buy all the stuff she is gifted !?
I actually am looking at my house now like where did I go wrong 😩
Just think in years to come she’ll be sat in her gifted house, shrivelled up, no mates, bad marriage surrounded by all her goods. You however, will have a warm, lovely home that you created from hard work.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Does she realise she can decline gifted items. I mean she's ignored and left out many of the smaller companies that have gifted to her in the past and every time she does feature a gift it's a big fat f*ck off to those she didn't feature. When I think she cannot stoop any lower and that I cannot dislike her anymore there she goes proving me wrong and making herself look a complete idiot. It's embarrassing.

Reactions: 26

Carpetright are in a bad way so I hope the Hinchers don't go there and leave deposits as if they go under there will be very little chance of getting their money back.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Carpetright are in a bad way so I hope the Hinchers don't go there and leave deposits as if they go under there will be very little chance of getting their money back
No wonder they are going tits up, they are gifting Hinch expensive carpet!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s been banging on for ages about how she can’t wait to show her ‘hinchers’ around her extension. But she’s just showing different items instead of just showing the room! Is it because she thinks showing just a few gifted items won’t be as bad as everyone knowing the whole thing and everything in every room has been gifted.

Reactions: 14
Her fake crying talking about how #grateful she is for all her #gifted items

That just pissed me off more!! Has she watched back her stories from today....gifted, gifted, gifted, gifted!! Absolute joke

Reactions: 19
No wonder they are going tits up, they are gifting Hinch expensive carpet!!!
Probably desperately hoping that by gifting her they'll then reap the rewards from the Hinchers buying the exact same.

Reactions: 11
“Look hinchers even though I have all this expensive gifted stuff I still have my £5 clock from home bargains on my bedside table”

Go and get fucked Sophie!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Just think in years to come she’ll be sat in her gifted house, shrivelled up, no mates, bad marriage surrounded by all her goods. You however, will have a warm, lovely home that you created from hard work.
Thank you I think we all needed to hear that
I’m not jealous well maybe a tad I love that coffee table 😍
I just don’t know who the market is aimed at now because the items are ridiculously priced but yet she is all about the ‘bargs’ and being the girl next door approach!

Reactions: 17
Slight voice of dissent here but it looks like either Gleam, the suggestions thing the other evening or tattle have set some account changes in motion. In conjunction with the big value gifted items, she’s given some shoutouts to some smaller gifted accounts and in the walkthrough of Ronnies room was massively toned down with regards to swipe ups. I know we got it at the end but definitely toned down compared to how bad it had become. And without that incomprehensible Gretal filter I could actually understand her.

Reactions: 6
Earplugs in her “bedtime basket” why does she need them. She shouldn’t need them for another 11 years I’d say😂. Poor Ronnie will be crying and she won’t be able to hear him. What kind of person is she!!!! I can’t believe how much gifted tit she has. I know it sounds like I’m jealous but I think it’s ridiculous. Who would pay £1000 for a toy box that you could get from the range for £20 twice the size. Oh a bit of blue in the kids room tho finally some colour 🧐🧐 stupid women.

Reactions: 26
Probably desperately hoping that by gifting her they'll then reap the rewards from the Hinchers buying the exact same.
If she thinks we are going to spend hundreds if not thousands on a carpet that is so expensive she is more stupid than she looks.

Reactions: 9
Someone must have edited it for me I can’t see it now 😬

She has has 100% only shown that video because we had been saying her kitchen must have changed 😂😂😂
But...we only saw one side of it.....very definately the window/dining side has changed.

Reactions: 5
If she thinks we are going to spend hundreds if not thousands on a carpet that is so expensive she is more stupid than she looks.
She won't care what happens as long as she's got hers.
Carpetright could go bust tomorrow and she won't give a duck.

Reactions: 7
Sadly some will.
I believe alot will be tagging her in their new carpets in the coming weeks!
People seem to literally buy everything she does!
We don't have carpet anywhere but the stairs cos my 2 delights aged 13 and 11 would wreck it in a day! I'd rather my kids be kids then run round cleaning carpet!

But...we only saw one side of it.....very definately the window/dining side has changed.
I think an island and units as she hinted in the rental cottage how she has always wanted an island.....tada....She has been kindly gifted one I can guarentee!

Reactions: 12
One thing's for sure! Ronnie won't forget his name! Especially as everything has his name on it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is it just me of is her voice VERY differemt when shes showing ads? All posh and formal!!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.