Mrs Hinch #44 Bin stickers, nail clippers, extension galore but Mrs Hinch is still Ebay bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this morning's stories show she is filling her house with all sorts of stuff that will be totally unsuitable once the baby starts moving. I got rid of my coffee table one my oldest was crawling, most of the nick nacks went too. She is trying to create a show home but you just can't have one when you have young kids.
And the carpet- screenshot this guys. Go to Carpet Right and get yourself into thousands of pounds worth of debt so you can have the same carpet I got for free 🙄
This has made me so bleeping ANGRY.

Her house wasn’t even three years old. Which means the carpet, wasn’t even three years old! I know extensions make a lot of mess but she bang on about how good her crappy shark is!

But no, literally thousands of pounds of free brand new carpet.

And I’d hardly call adding another house to your pre existing newbuild a “renovation”. That’s not what the word means!!
I
So far this morning we have seen..
Carpet = gifted
Table = gifted
Ornaments & lamp = gifted

Come on then, keep going, you might drive all your followers away!!
When she spouts her motivational tit 🤮she should have a look at the old philosophers.not sure if it was confucious,but one of them said when talking about greed 'he who takes big mouthfuls will eventually choke'👩‍🏫👩‍🎓

Reactions: 17
Since my son came home (he was in hospital for 12 weeks) from hospital we have had to get rid of our coffee table and one armchair. Baby’s take up so much space! Her house is going to be a midden before long like every other house with a baby, she won’t be able to keep up with the carnage.
I bet there is a whole room where she will be with ronnie during the day and everything will be staged for her instagram.. no way will her house continue to look like that all the time.

Reactions: 9
Oh my....somebody has to stop this madness.did anyone see the documentary about jade goody tonight. She fell from grace so easily.one moment golden girl the next the most hated girl in the media. It's wasn't easy viewing.that heed our soph.
I meant 'take' heed 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
There's no consistency anymore and that's what people want..

Are you a cleaning account or a show home account?
Do you but cheap Chinese tit on eBay for your house or showcase expensive stuff?

Like, Wtf actually are you anymore. You lost yourself somewhere along the line, money does that but it's been detrimental.

Go away and enjoy your wealth, your new home and new baby and just stop this tit now.
👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆
Exactly this... pick one - cheap bargain hunter or show house... you can't do both

Reactions: 19
You know, I liked Sophie but this whole thing has made me quite cross. Now, I don't begrudge people getting lucky and being gifted the odd thing but I know teachers and nurses having to live in house shares because they don't earn enough money and yet here's £1mill Mrs Hinch being gifted everything. It really gets my goat!

Actually, I take this back ever so slightly - I'm not so fussed on accepting SOME gifts from corporations but it's more small businesses. If I'd made a cool million and had small businesses asking me to do gifted ads etc I'd pay for the items. Especially if I made out how much I was passionate about helping them grow!

Also, so passionate about small businesses but has taken a shelf idea off insta, found a dupe of them on eBay and is no doubt going to make a swipe up to make money. Cute.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Everything in that room is a hazard.extra long curtains,ties,shelves on ropes,washing basket etc.is ron going to sleep in there or swing around it like a baby orangutan?
Ps.noticed the tease of the hideous crib's wheels.

Reactions: 17
I see after it was mentioned here about her being unoriginal yet never mentioning anyone she gets ideas from surprise surprise someone who’s idea she copied gets mentioned...

Reactions: 13
That carpet is so expensive! The eBay crap is fine it's at least affordable but to be encouraging people to buy expense is unfair!

I know it's down to the individual to skip along but we all know so many click and go along with the trend! Carpetright do finance aswell I'm sure which is a worry :( Awful company too!

The coffee table is far too unsuitable, and 1.5k 🙄😂 I hope Ronnie don't crack himself in months to come!

Reactions: 9
Everything in that room is a hazard.extra long curtains,ties,shelves on ropes,washing basket etc.is ron going to sleep in there or swing around it like a baby orangutan?
Ps.noticed the tease of the hideous crib's wheels.
Exactly what I was thinking, how can anyone with a baby think those awful swing shelf things are a good idea. And the tie-backs, holy that is rule number 1! And all the beads 😳. It’s really making me feel a bit anxious.

Reactions: 15
Oh hang on guuuuuuuys it’s not all gifted. She’s bought herself some cheap tie backs , crap wooden camera and a Chooo chooo train.

But then the links are Affiliate links so she will be rolling in it today.

ALB !

Reactions: 19
Noticed that the little peak of the crib base isn’t that hideous carriage on wheels she was #gifted previously!

I can’t stand how she giggles to herself about how she “went a bit mad” she’s giggling because she knows her “shoppers” are gullible enough to buy all this shite so she’s making a fortune and she’s revelling in it! That’s why she’s always laughing! She’s laughing at her audience! Such a nasty piece of work!

Reactions: 16
The room is starting to look like a death trap o_O doesn't sit well with me and I am a new first time mum.

Also we have a Carpet right carpet and it's absolutely shocking quality. Even thought her's was gifted I rather of got something that lasted longer than a few years. I noticed the crib is it the one with wheels I mentioned or yet ANOTHER one we are due to see soon as I don't think the one with wheels had those long rocker bits. Proves she has so much tit in her house and what she shows isn't what she uses.

Reactions: 10
Actually, I take this back ever so slightly - I'm not so fussed on accepting SOME gifts from corporations but it's more small businesses. If I'd made a cool million and had small businesses asking me to do gifted ads etc I'd pay for the items. Especially if I made out how much I was passionate about helping them grow!

Also, so passionate about small businesses but has taken a shelf idea off insta, found a dupe of them on eBay and is no doubt going to make a swipe up to make money. Cute.
Exactly 🙌🏽 Why not actually help a small business by buying from them 🤔

Oh hang on she wouldn't make any money that way! 🤦🏽‍♀️

Same as the awning company.....she obviously had to pay for it so ta da she couldnt find them on instagram and instead of just giving the company a shoutout anyway, she just doesnt bother naming them 😡

She honestly thinks everyone apart from her is thick as tit!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I cannot stand watching her stories does this women not want to provide ANYTHING for her son? Gifted this Gifted that. Poor little boy.

"Mummy can I have such and such"
- "Hold on son let mummy try and beg people for a free gift mummy doesn't want to spend any money on you!"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Bespoke toy box been GIFTED...

Prices start from £995....

This is just getting bleeping ridiculousssssss now!!!!

No-one would spend that much on a toy box that would just get ruined and probably drawn on as baby gets older

• Wow
Reactions: 44
It’s all too much
Everything for there new home has been gifted
I feel really sad
Why can’t normal people be gifted like you and me who are not as fortunate as her and can afford to buy all the stuff she is gifted !?
I actually am looking at my house now like where did I go wrong 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Bespoke toy box been GIFTED...

Prices start from £995....

This is just getting bleeping ridiculousssssss now!!!!

No-one would spend that much on a toy box that would just get ruined and probably drawn on as baby gets older
From £995! This is a total farce now

• Wow
Reactions: 22
It’s all too much
Everything for there new home has been gifted
I feel really sad
Why can’t normal people be gifted like you and me who are not as fortunate as her and can afford to buy all the stuff she is gifted !?
I actually am looking at my house now like where did I go wrong 😩
Snap!!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.