Mrs Hinch #44 Bin stickers, nail clippers, extension galore but Mrs Hinch is still Ebay bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So relatable 🙄 Cue all of her hinchers getting into (more) debt.
Who in their right mind would pay that?

She claims her house is all B&M and relatable so why would you accept a £1.5k coffee table? If you wouldn't buy it in the first place do not flog it to your followers!

Reactions: 20
Shes been very badly advised. To be gifted everything will get people’s backs up. No real celebrity with good management would allow themselves to kit an entire house out with gifts.

You’ve made a fortune. Buy it yourself

Very bad move Hinch

Reactions: 25
I actually think this is a good thing for us Tattlers. I think her break combined with all of this expensive gifted tit will be the final straw for many hinchers. I mean, look how many are coming over here (I'm one of them from the very early days)
I think the Facebook groups will no doubt continue as a place for crazy cleaning techniques and although will carry her name, won't be anything to do with her much anymore.

I honestly think she's done. 5 minutes are up Soph, sorry.

Reactions: 23
There's no consistency anymore and that's what people want..

Are you a cleaning account or a show home account?
Do you but cheap Chinese tit on eBay for your house or showcase expensive stuff?

Like, Wtf actually are you anymore. You lost yourself somewhere along the line, money does that but it's been detrimental.

Go away and enjoy your wealth, your new home and new baby and just stop this tit now.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
That coffee table looks like an accident waiting to happen. Even without a baby around. Surrounded by that sea of grey it just doesn't stand out as something to avoid as you're waking around. That wouldn't last a day in my house.
And as for the £1500 price tag. Get knotted Soph, you're taking the piss now.

Reactions: 22
duck off Soph!!! Everything in your house is bloody gifted!!! We ain’t in this together!!!! No wonder your life is sooooooooooo perfect!!!! You don’t spend a bleeding penny on ANYTHING!!!!! While others struggle to feed their families your flaunting your FREE stuff!!! It’s disgusting

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
it's like she gets pleasure rubbing it everyone's face with her free #gifted expensive items

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yeah wasn’t exactly a dream come true for me either. I was going to drag it outside and burn it then remembered that I’m not #blessed and I won’t get #gifted a new one and all my wages go on keeping these small people fed and clothed so went with the trusty vax and try not to gag option

Plus side I learnt that a shower curtain under the sheet on the mattress and strategically placed puppy training pads rapidly cut down on laundry and the scraping of furniture during tummy bug season 😂
I remember one Christmas my youngest she went through every bed all the bedding and towels we all ended up sleeping on my bedroom floor with opened up sleeping bags my house was like a laundry/Sauna for a week because once one gets sick everyone gets sick my 2 dogs were both ill too it was the crappiest week of my life , single parent with no parents or family to help I remember this as one of my lowest points 😱

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Her account is no longer a cleaning account, its merely showing off the stuff you have been gifted. No Sophie we are not all in this together, you are in it for yourself and get what you can before people realise who you are and your followers and companies will drop you. You can shove your new project up your arse, we are not buying into it.

Reactions: 27
I remember one Christmas my youngest she went through every bed all the bedding and towels we all ended up sleeping on my bedroom floor with opened up sleeping bags my house was like a laundry/Sauna for a week because once one gets sick everyone gets sick my 2 dogs were both ill too it was the crappiest week of my life , single parent with no parents or family to help I remember this as one of my lowest points 😱
I feel for you, I really do. Chicken pox hit my eldest two when my youngest was 9 days old too. I have no family nearby, my husband was working away, it was the week between Christmas and new year, I was 9 days post c-section, I had two children itching and crying and puking, one of whom is non verbal, asd, spd, ocd (his paediatrician lives a 3 letter abbreviation 😂) a new baby, the tv was full of perfect family Christmas shite and I just wanted to cry but I couldn’t because I worried if I started I wouldn’t stop and I didn’t want the midwives to see how crappy it all was.

Anyway, wasn’t meant to be a pity party, I just wanted to say I hear ya! Nothing quite so isolating as sick kids,
No help and it all being a bit tit is there.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
So far this morning we have seen..
Carpet = gifted
Table = gifted
Ornaments & lamp = gifted

Come on then, keep going, you might drive all your followers away!!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.