Mrs Hinch #44 Bin stickers, nail clippers, extension galore but Mrs Hinch is still Ebay bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The two candle pillars in the arch between her lounge and dining room are so tacky lol. Or is it just me 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Good luck baby proofing that home be easier to just baby proof the baby. Give the poor lad some colour man babies love colours get his imagination going he probably gets a shock leaving the house like oh bloody hell what the heck is that colour everywhere. Why not make one room a play room for baby or back part of the huge living room get toys proper baby part but noooooo just make the house suitable for you and stuff the other people who live there.

Reactions: 6
What exactly constitutes a collaboration? I thought it was when someone had actually worked on the product, had some element in the design or colour and generally worked to create something - even just choosing something that was new and hadn’t been issued before.

Just seems like she picked the colour from a range they already had...

Reactions: 10
“I hadn’t heard of amtico but then my parents told me about it and when I was asked to collaborate with them I was soooo excited”🤢..yeah I bet you was darlin when you saw the price they charge😳and you was getting a freebie!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've never seen a house with a new baby look less like it has a new baby in it. Or a mum with a new baby look/act less like a new mum. Where the bloody hell is Ronnie? It's bizarre! There's barely a trace of him

Reactions: 27
I've never seen a house with a new baby look less like it has a new baby in it. Or a mum with a new baby look/act less like a new mum. Where the bloody hell is Ronnie? It's bizarre! There's barely a trace of him
I think she just puts everything anyway. we know he has a playmat but where is it. If you saw my living room you’d definitely know I have a baby. The prams in the corner as well as his rocker and playmat as I don’t have room anywhere else😂😂 maybe she keeps everything in his room in drawers and just gets it out when she needs them

Reactions: 7
I think she just puts everything anyway. we know he has a playmat but where is it. If you saw my living room you’d definitely know I have a baby. The prams in the corner as well as his rocker and playmat as I don’t have room anywhere else😂😂 maybe she keeps everything in his room in drawers and just gets it out when she needs them
Yeah maybe. But is the baby in a drawer too? He's gotta be the 'easiest' baby I've ever seen.. Or in this case, not seen. Or heard. She seems to be able to swan around doing whatever she likes. Does he just sleep constantly? I'm definitley jealous and I'm not afraid to admit it. I have to brush my teeth with my baby under my arm

Reactions: 12
What i do not like is how sneaky she is. She is purposely only showing specific angles of bits and then turns into a full blown advert.

She still isn't following ASA guidlines at all. It needs to be hashtagged not *.

How her minions are still falling for all this i really do not get it. How one person who has earnt a lot of money gets literally EVERYTHING gifted yet she can afford all the pricey crap she got for free and her followers cannot. She claims she is relatable as her house is B&M..yet since this extension i think the only B&M item i had seen was a wax melt burner.

Does she realise she can turn down gifts? 🤷🏼‍♀️
I guess that is impossible as she is a tight cow and doesn't want to help the companies herself, instead she wants others to be in debt.

Reactions: 13
Who does her ironing?
She has that steamer she was promoting a while back, I'm sure she uses it aaaallllll the time because it's so amazing🙄

Her quick nursery reveal....all so affordable!
She has been gifted everything from an independent company,I looked at their Instagram page and it seems Soph has copied another persons nursery! £999 for the chair, £169 for the giraffe these are far away from the usual eBay bargs!
Does saying "some items have been gifted" comply with the ASA rules?? I thought each item needed to be tagged. It seems a bit vague to me🤔

Reactions: 6
It’s not where napkins go,can you imagine her having to lay the table with the correct cutlery and glasses 😂😂😂 What is sad here is not that she cannot lay a table but that she is decorating it for a grid post not for what it’s designed for, a family dinner!
Don't need much cutlery for nachos though do you?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's probably got a hook for him somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.