Mrs Hinch #439 Soph puts the Annoy in tannoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m still mad over this ā€œinvisible speech needsā€ Stil hasnā€™t an ounce of common decency to keep Ron off the gram. Constant ā€œadsā€, the crap bapsit in the bathroom. Thon creation of an oversized jambon, parading round Tessscooo shopping for her own tat. Wtf is wrong with Tescoā€™s? Imagine having to tidy the merchandise for her to inspect? Taking screenshots during a FaceTime, I can just picture hinch admiring her own view throughout the call! I was purchasing a book and I came across hers! šŸ˜®
25502D1B-B31E-40F5-B9DB-B149368699FE.png

Reactions: 10
Some people make me rage. This lady has transferred fabric conditioner and pods into Percy Pig jars. When a few others asked about child safety they got jumped on and then mrs hinch was mentioned. ā€˜She does itā€™. And this is my issue with her. If SHE wants to wean early. Fine. If SHE wants to boil zoflora. Fine. Etc etc. itā€™s the fact she influences others, who havenā€™t got husband/mum/trace at home all day to watch kids. As you canā€™t watch your kids 24/7 Pods in a sweetie jar. What could go wrong
Itā€™ll be a nightmare pouring that softener out. They are fick ā€˜ens the sheep army šŸ™„

Some people make me rage. This lady has transferred fabric conditioner and pods into Percy Pig jars. When a few others asked about child safety they got jumped on and then mrs hinch was mentioned. ā€˜She does itā€™. And this is my issue with her. If SHE wants to wean early. Fine. If SHE wants to boil zoflora. Fine. Etc etc. itā€™s the fact she influences others, who havenā€™t got husband/mum/trace at home all day to watch kids. As you canā€™t watch your kids 24/7 Pods in a sweetie jar. What could go wrong
Itā€™ll be a nightmare pouring that softener out. They are fick ā€˜ens the sheep army šŸ™„

Reactions: 11
Sheā€™s still buying bots honestly I bleeping despair soon her account will be just bots and she will fade off into oblivion šŸ¤ž

Reactions: 13
Scared to ask whatā€™s in the Roses tub behind the PPj jars.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Glad someone is speaking FACTS. Shame itā€™s been deleted. Even more tragic that one of the sheep think it needs reporting šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
[/QUOTE]

imagine being Born in 1974 and being the type of person to defend multi millionaire influencers who literally wouldnā€™t spit on you if you were on fire šŸ¤£ as she so eloquently put, ā€œFREAKā€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
We all know that Stacey will be real and honest about her postpartum and breastfeeding struggles. Not wait 8 months later and release a book about it for sales šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Don't count on it :) This lot are happy to sell anything if it makes them a few bob.

Reactions: 6
Fauxiety!!! Youā€™re definitely a doctor because we all knew our Sopha had invisible anxiety needs but we just didnā€™t know it was called. Fank you.
No problem bubs. Iā€™m probably as much a doctor as she is a hairdresser. Iā€™ve done my first aid at work course šŸ©ŗ

• Haha
Mondays stats aren't on there. Damn. I wanted to see how many bots she gained during the 6hr social media outage!
Over 32,000 people signed up to see her serve up salmonella on pastry, complain about her husband blocking the toilet, exploit her kids, shhhhine her shhhhink, make tend mess, screech into a tannoy, all whilst wearing the same manky tracksuit, oh and Henners lipstick for good measure. Ok, Soph, love....very believable!

So what do we think sheā€™s going to do to try to grab some attention today?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was out last night and missed EVERYTHING! šŸ˜©
I thought Staceyā€™s video was gorgeous. Including all of the boys and Joe looked so happy šŸ˜ I know sheā€™s not liked by a lot of people but thanks to these threads I see past the bollocks and just enjoy the good bits!
Soph could have done something so lovely when Lon was born but kept saying ā€œIā€™ll tell you all about it laterā€ and then never did!
Geez sheā€™s going to be like Katie Price and bring out a new ā€œautobiographyā€ every couple of years isnā€™t she? šŸ„±

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Why do I get a feeling that we are going to get Lonnie overload now to compensate for princess pickle? Iā€™d also love to think she has Ronnieā€™s best interests at heart but I think part of telling everyone is so she can plaster Lonnie all over her page so that nobody questions where Ronnie is, along with the 50 billion ads

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.