Mrs Hinch #439 Soph puts the Annoy in tannoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best thing to happen in 2020 and 2021 what’s been a tit 2 years due to COVID-19……

Instagram went down and Mrs hinch was shut the duck up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Those boys won’t know what’s hit them today … they have seen their mum without a phone stuck in their faces ….. quite das really … that it takes Instagram to break for them not to be exploited and used as cash makers 😢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
By saying 'how is it invisible if it's obvious' was referring to Hinch calling Ronnie's speech delay 'invisible' when it's clearly obvious. I'm completely aware there are hidden disabilities. To hide and lie about it is absurd and insulting.

Reactions: 8
Does this number 1 best-selling author actually know what ‘literally‘ means?
That bugged me! If the best selling author does know what the definition of 'literally' is and how to use it, I suggest she seeks urgent help from professionals.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
While this is the Twitter feed for Hinch, if you search SS it’s absolutely flooded with comments about whether she’s in labour.

Gretal face slaps all round!
Why are all the Hinch army members always “absolutely HOWLING” at everything she says or does. They must have sore throats after all that laughter all the bleeping time.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why are all the Hinch army members always “absolutely HOWLING” at everything she says or does. They must have sore throats after all that laughter all the bleeping time.
They're trying to do the mrs Grinch cackle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is a bathroom tray station?
When you go to the shops canteen or McDonald’s and you empty your rubbish then leave your tray on the top. Those jars she making must be for the reusable cutlery. Sweet Hinch always thinking of ways to help the environment. Hope that helps ATV

edited to add- sorry didn’t read that she said bathroom tray station. No bleeping clue then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those 2 eucalyptus twigs she uses to style every photo work harder than she does.

Also, if anyone has ever used a mason jar will know how tit and useless the knobs glued onto the jars are, you can’t actually use them to lift the lid, you have to unscrew the lid ring. Her crafts are as useless as her meals are inedible.

I present, Bathroom Tray Station guysshhhh. Nigel must’ve had a word hence all the passive aggressive #ad MY OWN!!

1D8A26DC-6F7C-433D-AEF6-B7B34B6B728B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What the duck is she doing to Lennie? She’s so jerky and weird. It makes me feel 🤢

Reactions: 15
She is trying way too hard to be like Stacey with these crappy crafts

Reactions: 10
Those 2 eucalyptus twigs she uses to style every photo work harder than she does.

Also, if anyone has ever used a mason jar will know how tit and useless the knobs glued onto the jars are, you can’t actually use them to lift the lid, you have to unscrew the lid ring. Her crafts are as useless as her meals are inedible.

I present, Bathroom Tray Station guysshhhh. Nigel must’ve had a word hence all the passive aggressive #ad MY OWN!!

View attachment 794847
mmm imagine the mould on that x

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.