Mrs Hinch #438 It takes 437 Tattle threads to raise a child

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #438 It takes 437 Tattle threads to raise a child

Winning thread title by @Babybail93
Winning thread titles taken from page 40 onwards guyshhh
Ps try to make them not too long so they don’t have to be butchered to fit. I hate ruining them. ATV.

Friday morning and Soph decided it was time to address Ron’s speech delay. What she didn’t address was why she’s been lying about it for so long and telling us that Ron can talk very well fank yoo. Telling us he says ‘tend poo, asks why a man is eating paper and so many other ridiculous claims she’s made.
She uploaded a video of Ronnie supposedly speaking just a few weeks ago with him saying ‘there’ in response to her questioning him whilst reading a book. He wasn’t seen on screen and we all had our suspicions at the time but now it’s become clear it WAS faked by Sophie.
There’s not much more to say that hasn’t already been said but let’s just hope she puts little Ron’s interests first from now on.
And if you’re reading this Soph no one on Tattle has ever been anything other than kind, caring and concerned for your beautiful boy.

She went missing until Friday night when she appeared with a photo of her kitchen full of shit from where she’d emptied the motorhome. Apparently this was to show us how she’s just one of us. My kitchen isn’t full of Jamie’s dirty pants thanks. It was obviously motivated by her seeing Stacey’s new utility room again.
She was back with the Ronnie is naughty storyline again telling us he’d drawn on her curtains. Yeah sure he did hun. And stop telling us he’s naughty and has tantrums for content. We know he’s not allowed to do anything and none of his toys or pens are out.

Saturday morning and she was showing off her skills in signing to Ron. Very good Soph keep it up. And more importantly keep it off the gram unless you’re actually in this for the long haul. Remember you’re his mum. You shouldn’t expect a medal or adoration for doing the right thing by him. It’s taken you long enough as it is.

Lennie the golden child appeared again as a cgi animation thanks to her disgusting filter she uses on him and we had an embarrassing make tutorial so if we want to compete on Drag Race UK we’ll be sorted.

She’s off on a family day out today so hopefully we can all have a break from her incessant need to be adored and the kids can have a day without her phone shoved in their faces.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.

Attachments

Reactions: 110
I feel she was backed into a corner - prob people noticed at Paultons Park? I’m glad she has admitted he has needs but I knew she would milk it. How can she get away with lying? It was less than a few weeks ago since she said Ron had asked about the man eating paper and him saying “there”. Wtf? Why does she not get called out for her lies

Reactions: 83
because the sheep are blind to it

Reactions: 38
Also notice his needs aren’t a grid post and just a story if you are struggling so much and “highlighting” his needs. Is it so comments can’t be left eh Soph?!

Reactions: 51
NO @Bunnykins you deserve an medal, the time and dedication you put into our recaps, yet you managed to still put something together after the last few days, especially as there's not been much to take the piss out of and make us giggle..
@Babybail93 got it so right top parenting by tattle

Reactions: 67
Omg I haven’t been on here for ages But just been watching her stories the last few weeks apart from still being the Symptoms of thrush (irritating …) she has suddenly started showing herself talking to her children? Maybe should of started doing that when Ronnie was younger I think! God she rattles me so much where her children are concerned

Reactions: 50
This is what I don’t get the lies!
I’m glad Ronnie is getting help and attention he deserves. I understand it can be stressful for them as parents but keep him off Instagram and keep it private if it’s too much for you, don’t blatantly LIE about him talking, that is just bizarre!

Reactions: 45
When you've had a few too many the night before and you feel rough as a badger's arse.....

Reactions: 73
Someone is happy at being the top story on the (vile) Daily Mail isn’t she?! Wind your itchy neck in love.

Reactions: 36
Anyone need a new mask?
Looks more like her than her filtered self to be fair

Also,

‘Lennie the golden child appeared again as a cgi animation thanks to her disgusting filter she uses on him and we had an embarrassing make tutorial so if we want to compete on Drag Race UK we’ll be sorted.’

Reactions: 42
I've deleted Instagram for the foreseeable because of this new behaviour from her. I've realised none of it deserves my attention. Whether you fall for the influencers stories or not, it's still damaging to watch and I've has enough.

Reactions: 68
Where’s the ott gift for her sisters birthday along with the cutesy one made by the boys ? A paw print card from Henry and a personalised cake ?

Reactions: 28
When Ron was a baby, every noise he made, or every move he made was responded to with "Mumma!!" No wonder the child has delayed speech!!

Reactions: 75
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.