Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
i thought they were plastic ones (well the ones today were I'm sure, they were too perfect looking) not 100% though
Oh I’m not sure, that’s even worse. Why not buy grey plastic. As others have said, this could have been a great activity with Ronnie😂😂🙄🙄

Reactions: 5

Needacuppa

VIP Member
No judgement here, I’ve formula fed 4.
But after harping on about breastfeeding because she felt it was the nation’s business and she felt it made her some kind of saint, why hasn’t she addressed formula feeding?
If you felt as though all the ‘aunties’ needed to know where your baby’s nourishment comes from why not just be honest; as opposed to only sharing what you think is making you look holier than thou.
If I come home to this mess I would launch Mr Cuppa into the ozone layer off the end of my footz. It why not sort this while kiddies kip in mad ma's. This was not made this morning!!! She has been grottfelcrowed to the Sopha.

Reactions: 5

Misssj80

VIP Member
I meant Stacey has done hinch dirty 🥰 I know SS has not reason to alter. Apologies if it wasn’t clear
Oh no I get what you meant. I meant Hinch has no need to keep altering her own photos, just read back what i put and it doesn't read how I meant it 😂.

Reactions: 4

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Lmaoooo
The funny thing is my mate is a tattler (not a hinch tattler, she likes hinch 🤮) but she actually does work selling dildos(sex shop), it helps her pay her mortgage, buy her children everything (fantastic mother) so I'm gonna screenshot this for her and enjoy the laffffff this fine Wednesday morning
I don’t even know what I missed but your reply made me laugh :LOL:

• Haha

mrs Stot

VIP Member
No judgement here, I’ve formula fed 4.
But after harping on about breastfeeding because she felt it was the nation’s business and she felt it made her some kind of saint, why hasn’t she addressed formula feeding?
If you felt as though all the ‘aunties’ needed to know where your baby’s nourishment comes from why not just be honest; as opposed to only sharing what you think is making you look holier than thou.
will she not deny it and say that is from one of the other babies who visited yesterday and she just hasn’t had the time to clean it up?

Henny Penny

VIP Member
It’s so weird when you look back at her old posts. She’s changed so much. It was very focused on hinching and checking in on the hinchers. Almost like a letter on each post.
6230C83D-88B0-4531-94B7-3E9049C98DEF.png