Mrs Hinch #43 Nearly forgot to give it a mention, swipe up to pay for my extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those 70s curtain tie backs she's obsessed with and things like those light switch covers... so disgusting. Her house rennovations look so lovely and she's going to fill it with the same grey and chavvy B&Ms decor. Yuck.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
😂😂😂 what was it you said the other day Soph 🤔
The way she says if I'm honest every time she spouts tit makes me laugh. I analyse her physiologically and this is a classic term of phrase for constant liars.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I really don’t understand where you lot get the energy to keep rehashing the same stuff over & over & over again...... 😴😴😴
I really don’t understand where some new members get the energy to set up an account just to add a comment like this 😴 You stick to your never ending swipe ups and million bottles of zoflora....Bye guurrrllll 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I really don’t understand where you lot get the energy to keep rehashing the same stuff over & over & over again...... 😴😴😴
And I really don’t understand where Mrs Hinch get the energy to post a million swipe ups everyday when she has a newborn. But still she manages it . Over and over and over again 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The way she says if I'm honest every time she spouts tit makes me laugh. I analyse her physiologically and this is a classic term of phrase for constant liars.
Off topic but I have to ask! I suspect my mother lies. She says ‘I have to admit’ a lot, is that sort of the same phrase? She also says ‘I won’t lie’ when telling me how awful something has been. But she uses ‘I have to admit’ a lot more and not sure if it’s the same sort of thinking.

Reactions: 7
Off topic but I have to ask! I suspect my mother lies. She says ‘I have to admit’ a lot, is that sort of the same phrase? She also says ‘I won’t lie’ when telling me how awful something has been. But she uses ‘I have to admit’ a lot more and not sure if it’s the same sort of thinking.
🧐 certainly sounds suspiciously suspicious to me .... to be honest 😊

Reactions: 6
I find sales people use these phrases a lot - however I also believe some people use them when trying to convince someone about something - but to help answer your question re you mum - it's not necessarily lying imo

Reactions: 4
Sophie has def been on here
🤣😂 came on to say the same 🤣😂. More likely her father met someone who said to him I can’t believe the way your daughter ridicules you online, followed by a phone call from Gleam saying get online and say you like it .... quick .... Soph is being uncovered for the bleeping self centred witch she is. I think Gogglebox would be a great idea cos she wouldn’t be able to keep her act up all thru filming .... the ugly mask would definitely slip 🤗

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Sophie has def been on here
Yesss I came here to say this. we’ve obviously rattled her again but I must say it doesn’t look like her dad was laughing at her post that she clearly set up just for insta.

Poor fella probably just woke up and she was like “Dad, Dad you need to watch this video and laugh at it, while I film you through the window to prove tattle wrong” 🙄🙄🙄

You’re so transparent Soph, give yourself a day off!

On another note can u get insta on a laptop? I thought I tried before but it wouldn’t load 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
“Physiologically” 😂😂 are you taking blood samples?! 🤔

Reactions: 5
I’ll just leave this here. No words, laughing too much 🤣😂🤣😂

Oh crap too large to paste but it’s screen dump from her story re how good the mag is

I can picture her on gogglebox with both feet crammed in one of those big slippers!

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.