Mrs Hinch #43 Nearly forgot to give it a mention, swipe up to pay for my extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went into dunelm yesterday and they had loads of minkeys... defo think the tide is turning

Reactions: 10
I got out of this one ‘self care, face masks, and ‘you can always move to the following weeek’ I bet it’s a journal for new moms to follow
Thanks to years of teaching and examining I can decipher most handwriting.

The to-grid has “self care” and “face masks, fake tan and blow dry” underneath, because self care apparently means tart yo’self up. Below is “ad hoc” with Henry groomers and post office and the right heading is “food shop” but below is greyed out, because she doesn’t eat.

Next to “Count your blessings” she’s scrawled “it’s so important”. I assume by blessings, she means money.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh how I’ve missed tattle - I’ve been AWOL for a few weeks just before the prince of Hinch was born a actually due to my own family issues.

But holy tit I can hardly contain my sheer excitement for what shade of grey she is going to pick for this extension. I think the majority is right she’s loosing her place in the Instagram world now 😌
She is so boring. 2.6m followers. There are far more worthy IG accounts

Reactions: 6
Apparently they’re rubbish. I’ve never bought one but reviews aren’t great
I bought some during my cult days and can confirm they are shite! First use they lose their ‘puff’. They become limp. Waste of money.

Reactions: 5
Can't help but think that the Minky - white one in particular remind me of a sanitary towel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pretty sure that the pink stuff and elbow grease aren’t supposed to be used in ovens? I could be wrong but I think that’s a massive hazard for both fire and food contamination if not washed off correctly?
I use elbow grease in my oven 🤷🏻‍♀️ As long as it’s cleaned off correctly there’s not a problem and I think that’s the same for pink stuff. Elbow grease is a grease buster so not sure where else it can be used if not on a greasy oven.

The part where the baby burps and she shows her actual pissed off reaction then remembers oh tit I’m Hinch right now best pretend I like it.

Reactions: 9
Pretty sure that the pink stuff and elbow grease aren’t supposed to be used in ovens? I could be wrong but I think that’s a massive hazard for both fire and food contamination if not washed off correctly?
I used the pink stuff on the oven door and it worked great. The pink stuff is plant based and safer than the majority of oven cleaners

Apparently they’re rubbish. I’ve never bought one but reviews aren’t great
I had bought one before they became popular and it's great :)

Reactions: 3
I went into dunelm yesterday and they had loads of minkeys... defo think the tide is turning
Saw loads today in B&M. Think the phase has ran out.
They kept not selling them to make more money on pre sales but they are tit anyway.
I had one before Hinch and it fell apart.

I think her new special behind the scenes thing is going to be something similar to a diary/journal. Complete with shopping lists, cleaning lists, places to write down thoughts and little crappy quotes that hinch has found. "All the best" "all in this together" kind of stuff

Reactions: 4
Forgive me of this has been mentioned ... the first spider story think it was last night .... that's not her bed ... check wooden headboard???

I am really confused by their bedroom set up. All the while she’s chatting loudly about this spider on stories, not whispering at all... Surely the baby’s sleeping in their room?
These days it’s not advised to have baby in their own room this young either.

Do they have a night nurse or something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.