Mrs Hinch #43 Nearly forgot to give it a mention, swipe up to pay for my extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever these sketches are on her stories, she must definitely didn't do them herself. Yet another ghost writer/artist, and she's just scrawled a few recommendations. Ching ching for zero work. MH to a tee.

Reactions: 11
Think it could be a journal to keep track of cleaning and making lists!

Reactions: 8
Another pointless book just like the 1st one perhaps!!!!
Yeah I think itā€™s more of the same. I predict the title to be ā€œAll In It Togetherā€ or some such bollocks. The chapter is called Count your Blessings, but I canā€™t read anything underneath it, and the other is how to make a to-do list, because clearly weā€™re all morons.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I reckon it's a hinch colouring book to flog Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£
This is a good idea!
Guys here is a colouring book that helps with my anxiety it will help you too.
It costs Ā£10 but this extension needs paying.

Thanks guys

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Forgive me of this has been mentioned ... the first spider story think it was last night .... that's not her bed ... check wooden headboard???

Reactions: 5
Is she really that big of a deal? I think itā€™s easy to start looking through narrowed lenses because we are aware of her, but I think Average Joe Public doesnā€™t have a scooby about the woman.
I agree with you. I don't think she got the cottages gifted at all

Reactions: 2
Yeah I think itā€™s more of the same. I predict the title to be ā€œAll In It Togetherā€ or some such bollocks. The chapter is called Count your Blessings, but I canā€™t read anything underneath it, and the other is how to make a to-do list, because clearly weā€™re all morons.
All I can see is ā€˜it is so importantā€™ ā€˜my healthā€™ and ā€˜growā€™ ... will be in the Ā£1 shop soon enough.

Reactions: 3
Is she really that big of a deal? I think itā€™s easy to start looking through narrowed lenses because we are aware of her, but I think Average Joe Public doesnā€™t have a scooby about the woman.
I agree, I don't know anyone in real life who has heard of her and I've yet to see any reference to her in any of my local shops.

Reactions: 4
It's some kind of self help journal much like fearne cotton and Katie piper have done by the looks of it. Little lists, colouring for anxiety, spaces to draw, things I'm thankful for, daily affirmations etc.

Its been part of the master plan all along I'm sure. Its exactly why she has harped on about her anxiety and 'we're all in this together'. I'm sure there will be a baby book on the cards at some point too.

I agree, I don't know anyone in real life who has heard of her and I've yet to see any reference to her in any of my local shops.
Agree! I mentioned her to my sister and niece the other day (in a convo about dogs being people's kids) and they didn't have the foggiest who she was!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.