Mrs Hinch #43 Nearly forgot to give it a mention, swipe up to pay for my extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking of Zoflora duck ups...I posted screenshots from Hinch army Facebook groups about 7 months ago but I no longer have them.
1) A mother with a newborn baby posted that she was burning neat Lavender Zoflora in a wax burner next to the babies cot.She had soaked a flannel in Zoflora and put them in her pillows! I politely explained the hazards to her and her babies health and safety ,that it could cause respiratory issues,headaches etc.
Her reply was ‘duck off,if Mrs Hinch does it then I’m sure it’s fine. And me and my baby both have asthma and it’s none of your business. The lavender helps my baby sleep ‘
2) A lady posted that every time she used neat Zoflora for cleaning everything in her home,spraying it neat on radiators to make her house ‘smell good’ she got migraines and felt wheezy. Again I politely outlined the dangers of using a strong disinfectant and the health implications. She told me I was jealous of Mrs.Hinch
3) A lady posted that her dog had walked over the floor after she had cleaned it with neat Zoflora and should she take him to the vet as his paws were bleeding!
4) A girl asked for advice after getting boiling Zoflora in her eye when she was burning it neat in a wax melt burner,she actually went to a Hinch Facebook group with severe pain,loss of vision in one eye instead of A@E !
Luckily Soph stopped using Zoflora in such dangerous ways,but there will still be millions that do.
That’s just Zoflora,there were hundreds of alarming posts of people suffering from the effects of toxic cleaning products copying Mrs Hinch.
I actually have no words. These people are so deluded its ridiculous! That poor dog and baby!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Talking of Zoflora duck ups...I posted screenshots from Hinch army Facebook groups about 7 months ago but I no longer have them.
1) A mother with a newborn baby posted that she was burning neat Lavender Zoflora in a wax burner next to the babies cot.She had soaked a flannel in Zoflora and put them in her pillows! I politely explained the hazards to her and her babies health and safety ,that it could cause respiratory issues,headaches etc.
Her reply was ‘duck off,if Mrs Hinch does it then I’m sure it’s fine. And me and my baby both have asthma and it’s none of your business. The lavender helps my baby sleep ‘
2) A lady posted that every time she used neat Zoflora for cleaning everything in her home,spraying it neat on radiators to make her house ‘smell good’ she got migraines and felt wheezy. Again I politely outlined the dangers of using a strong disinfectant and the health implications. She told me I was jealous of Mrs.Hinch
3) A lady posted that her dog had walked over the floor after she had cleaned it with neat Zoflora and should she take him to the vet as his paws were bleeding!
4) A girl asked for advice after getting boiling Zoflora in her eye when she was burning it neat in a wax melt burner,she actually went to a Hinch Facebook group with severe pain,loss of vision in one eye instead of A@E !
Luckily Soph stopped using Zoflora in such dangerous ways,but there will still be millions that do.
That’s just Zoflora,there were hundreds of alarming posts of people suffering from the effects of toxic cleaning products copying Mrs Hinch.
That one about the mother burning neat zoflora and using it underneath her baby’s pillow send shivers down my spine 😣. This was posted a few threads back and it is just horrifying.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
New thread:
With everything gifted and the swipe-ups making me minted, living my best life with all the money. It’s just so funny 😂

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know why she stopped spraying zoflora everywhere and the lenor mix?
Lenor actually released a statement saying that fabric softener was not to be used to spray around the house because of the flammable properties, especially when you spray them on sofas and beds as this avoids the protection they have on them

New thread :
Hope it never dawns on our Ronns that mummy types a swipe up every time he yawns

New thread :
Using Ronns for lots more cons to fund the extension and my pension

New thread :
Looks like a Witch, acts like a witch, she makes me itch with her pitch
It has to be the last one 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
She also stopped pouring Blu loo down her toilet everyday!aw1d
she was told to use it in the safe,advised way only.No spraying it on bedding,radiators and fabrics.She also stopped using the Blu Loo stuff,I wonder if that was due to Hinchers adverse reactions mixing it with Pine toilet cleaner or she didn’t get a big enough endorsement fee? X

That one about the mother burning neat zoflora and using it underneath her baby’s pillow send shivers down my spine 😣. This was posted a few threads back and it is just horrifying.
I had the screenshots of our conversation. It was heartbreaking that she wouldn’t accept advice,her baby was only a month old and had been in hospital with respiratory problems! And the mother recently diagnosed with asthma. Imagine surrounding your baby in the most toxic disinfectant because you think it smells nice, why not use lavender essential oil?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I was soooooo tempted to reply to her story saying they’re bloody awful but I want to see and judge the finished extension 🤣 it’s all just so tacky
I remember my grandma having them in red I use to sit and plait them 😂 they are horrid very old fashioned and overpriced

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she so sarcastic and passive aggressive these days... moaning about poor Jamie because he asked a simple question. Poor lad. Fair enough say it to his face but don’t witch about him to your 2.6mill hinchers

Reactions: 10
She’s went from been a useful cleaning account that I was addicted to watching to then getting pregnant , buying facemask baths bombs buying tat and basically just boasting about her cheap bargains that aren’t actually bargains to the everyday person , feel like she just has no personality anymore full of fake laughs and excessive spending...& Iv also noticed she’s the only instagrammer who doesn’t shout out other pages or encourage anyone else.. she only replies to comments that are about herself..

• Heart
Reactions: 19
who the duck spends two hours cleaning a sofa?!
It’s not cleaning Hinch promotes, it’s weird obsessive behaviour.
I have a similar sofa the cushion covers come off and are fine in the wash 😂 no need for two hour scrubbings and a tumble dryer sheet in every cushion cover

Reactions: 6
Why is she so sarcastic and passive aggressive these days... moaning about poor Jamie because he asked a simple question. Poor lad. Fair enough say it to his face but don’t witch about him to your 2.6mill hinchers
Also, how was that for a drop “I don’t need to know where the nail clippers I, I get manicures and pedicures”

duck me, how high maintenance?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
OMG just had a look at the Home_at_no4 account and it's basically Mrs Hinch's house! everything is the same as hers... but can't find stories? Did this one have her account before hinch and she just basically stole everything?

Baby Hinch has been gifted a soft toy bottle of elbow grease 🙄
Oh MY GOD.... that is unreal!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I actually have no words. These people are so deluded its ridiculous! That poor dog and baby!
Thats horrendous! at the end of the day Zoflora is a chemical, people seem to forget that just because it smells nice, i cant bear to think of the damage that idiot is doing to her childs health :mad:

Reactions: 4
My son in inadvertently said something today that used a word I have been trying to pin down to describe what Hinch is doing - exploitative. She is totally exploiting her "adoring" Hinchers and it makes me sick - as much as the increase in the use of environment harming chemicals that she is promoting (although she seems to be hell bent on swipe-ups at the moment with no cleaning to be seen. It set me thinking about other words to describe what she stands for:

Profiteering
Greedy
Unscrupulous
Deceitful
Unethical
Ruthless
Unprincipled
Sly

Anyone else got any more?
Many many more but I think your list covers most I would only add vain and self obsessed !

Reactions: 6
Thats horrendous! at the end of the day Zoflora is a chemical, people seem to forget that just because it smells nice, i cant bear to think of the damage that idiot is doing to her childs health :mad:
If you had a bottle of bleach that had a nice scent, you wouldn't start squirting it all over your house and bed! Just shows how vacant minded people have become if you ask me and unfortunately social media is only making it worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OMG just had a look at the Home_at_no4 account and it's basically Mrs Hinch's house! everything is the same as hers... but can't find stories? Did this one have her account before hinch and she just basically stole everything?

Oh MY GOD.... that is unreal!
By the looks of it she has stolen some of her ideas. Hinch isn’t original at all, almost all of her content has come from someone else’s page.

Reactions: 11
By the looks of it she has stolen some of her ideas. Hinch isn’t original at all, almost all of her content has come from someone else’s ideas.
Her house is like a typical influencer house. It's as though she got all her interior ideas from scrolling through Pinterest for a few hours.

Reactions: 9
Baby Hinch has been gifted a soft toy bottle of elbow grease 🙄
I can see it in the future when Ronnie brings a girlfriend home and Soph pulls out the old photos
“Aww here’s Ron with his cuddly bottle of kitchen spray” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her house is like a typical influencer house. It's as though she got all her interior ideas from scrolling through Pinterest for a few hours.
She’s got a lot of them from different Instagram accounts, especially home_at_no4, half of the ideas were put on this account the year before hinch posted them. But her house is very much a typical influencer house. Just like a blank canvas isn’t it.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.