Mrs Hinch #426 Boring Ignorant Narcissistic Greedy Obnoxious - BINGO Mrs Hinch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her figure actually looks bloody lovely on those photos. Normally I wouldn't bat an eyelid at her very normal arm, but because she's so unbelievably filtered and photoshopped it's impossible to miss, so when she's scrolling through here (hi) and crying to Jamie saying we're all mean, what's she expect really?
She looks really healthy and her real weight compliments her height nicely.
It's such a shame she feels the need to do this... Oh well

Reactions: 43
Why is Hinch starting to close her eyes when she smiles like SS? It’s weird.

And why filter? She looks normal unfiltered. Can’t stand that she has to photoshop her body and face. Can you imagine Hinch telling her Neice to do the same?
God she looks more smitten with Stacey in that second pic than she did with inch in her own announcement 🤯🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her figure actually looks bloody lovely on those photos. Normally I wouldn't bat an eyelid at her very normal arm, but because she's so unbelievably filtered and photoshopped it's impossible to miss, so when she's scrolling through here (hi) and crying to Jamie saying we're all mean, what's she expect really?
She looks really healthy and her real weight compliments her height nicely.
It's such a shame she feels the need to do this... Oh well
And if she really had suze 5 feet she'd fall over🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those pair look like they’d happily run off together and spend a lifetime licking the bean rather than put up with Jamie and Joe. They're so ott.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
SS sis has posted a video/reel whatever it's called and it shows Grinch drinking from her glass of wine 🤣

BUSTEDDDDD!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Here’s some fan photos @Suebigfatsue87
Totally normal size on them all
Don't know about anyone else here but I'd love to be back this size again (I blame the kids and of course my own laziness for the fact I'm not) It is a lovely size, especially for her height!

I read someone earlier (I don't remember who sorry) saying how she was dancing and behaving on the dirt dance floor was classic of someone insecure in their own body. I felt that soooo much, I spent all my teen years and 20s doing exactly this, hating how I looked and constantly messing with my clothes/hair/face...hell I still do it now sometimes. So the very small part of me that has sympathy for her does think this is sad she still feels like that. BUUUUT.....if she was honest and didn't filter herself /her nostrils in to oblivion she wouldn't be constantly trying to show herself as skeletal and waif like to keep up with her altered image of herself.

I just want Inch/Freda/The Kids/hell even SS to get her some help so she can work through it and start being more genuine and a better Mum!

Oof I'm on one tonight sorry. Tough day at work! X

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion:

Hinch dancing as the grim reaper, down a dark alley is where you wouldn't want to meet her 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.