Mrs Hinch #426 Boring Ignorant Narcissistic Greedy Obnoxious - BINGO Mrs Hinch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning guyssch, I will be taking a wee hiatus as lots going on at the moment (nothing bad thankfully, just an extremely busy time work wise).

I know we don’t have to announce our departure from these threads, but we do make virtual connections and I didn’t want anyone to worry on my behalf that I have gone quiet.

Thankfully I will have @Bunnykins brilliant recaps to indulge in as a catch up when I get the opportunity.

See you on the other side bestie bubs! Take care of yourselves ❤
Don’t you leave us for too long hunnay. Your banter has me in tears you are a firm favourite of mine. I’ll be waiting for your return with 10 litres of coke, crunky shnacks & my besht dance moves. ATV ❤😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Sorry guys been busy all day. Just popped onto say the that I’m adamant this tent set up was from the wrap party last week.
I knew you’d be on it like a car bonnet 😂
What are you thinking? It’s two separate occasions isn’t it?
That’s why Georgia’s barely posted anything hinch prob was there but it will give it away

I can’t believe they all help her with the deceit.
A real friend tells you when your wrong not just blindly go along with you

Reactions: 12
I'm not defending either Hinch or SS but if they had mentioned Sarah Harding yesterday it would have been crass. It would have been a two second post on a story twisted round to make it virtue signalling about themselves. They're better off saying nothing. Xx
I was thinking similar when it was being brought up yesterday. I'm for influencers using their platform for good, for change. In fact they have a responsibility to use their platform for such given the benefits many get from such a large platform, but it makes me cringe and actually feel 'dirty' for them when a post is nothing more than performative or virtue signalling sandwiched amongst their normal inane content. To put it up amongst all the desperate 'we really are friends' content really wouldn't have been right (and let's be honest, it would also have been noticed and commented on for it's timing).

As much as she tells her dad she is, she's not really a 'celeb', she isn't in any of the same circles. It's not as though we've ever heard her bang on about Girls Aloud, etc. so while it is terribly sad news does it make any difference to her moreso than any other young cancer death of a non-celeb? That sounds cold and I honestly don't mean it that way! I just feel that given the likely lack of any meaningful connection, any share would have been performative and all about engagement, especially when out trying to prove her tend friendship, so I honestly think I prefer that she has said nothing. I sat watching it in story after story from influencers and acquaintances alike yesterday wondering how much they truly mean it as the next story shared a Starbucks order or Asos swipe up, not one linking to Sarah's book, Coppafeel (especially important given that finding younger breast cancer often is entirely reliant on self-checking and finding lumps because regular mammogram screening isn't used because it doesn't detect most cancers in younger, denser breast tissue, and there usually are few other symptoms early on), cancer charities, etc. and I doubt they'll be circling back to share them today!

Reactions: 30
This was last week I forgot to post the pics... But who's copying who here? Hinch and greedys stories were next to each other on my insta and they both put these dog pics up with "boop" on their noseView attachment 747836View attachment 747837
Hinch put it up first then greedy 5 min later. I noticed too.
I didn't like greedy at first and I know she's a hinch and Stacey bumsniffer, and she copies hinch so much and she's got a bleep ish past with her ex BUT I can't help but like her, I do find myself enjoying her content.

Reactions: 5
I think there were at least 3 tables of 16 and it turns out, they weren’t #gifted but ‘donated’ by IKEA, along with all the kids stuff and will be going to those who need them but ‘luckily’ not costing the millionaires a penny!
Shame she can’t do this to all the other gifted stuff she’s given. Donate to those that truly need it. Hinch take note. You can say no to gifted items and you could donate and help others.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She was never going to breastfeed for any decent amount of time. She’s far too selfish. She wants to be away from the baby doing things for herself.
*edit for spelling
Not breastfeeding isn’t selfish!

Reactions: 27
Did the baby shower excitement get too much for our soph? Has Freda been at it with the tranquilliser again?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have to laugh Stacey’s sister is sharing all the “small businesses” she used for yesterday on her stories. Does she honestly think the sheep could afford a shindig like that for a bloody baby shower?! They’ve spent all their benefits on Teshco tat and elbow grease. They’re not going to be having a party in the grounds of a million pound house any time soon. In fact I doubt anybody other than Instagram scammers like that lot are!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
looks like hinch might have actually mixed up her dog with her son 😂🙄

View attachment 747832
Omg miss greedys home is like a fly on tit stalking hinch Stacey and Gemma lol

Hinch put it up first then greedy 5 min later. I noticed too.
I didn't like greedy at first and I know she's a hinch and Stacey bumsniffer, and she copies hinch so much and she's got a bleep ish past with her ex BUT I can't help but like her, I do find myself enjoying her content.
Can't get past the ripping off old people to fund her ivf and boob job sorry 🤢

This was last week I forgot to post the pics... But who's copying who here? Hinch and greedys stories were next to each other on my insta and they both put these dog pics up with "boop" on their noseView attachment 747836View attachment 747837
Greedy copies hinch and Stacey all the time,imagine wanting to copy them lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She was never going to breastfeed for any decent amount of time. She’s far too selfish. She wants to be away from the baby doing things for herself.
*edit for spelling
I know you probably don't mean it the way you sound and this comment isn't directed at you so harshly I'm just saying it all whilst here but comments like that is why it's a topic people avoid. Choosing to not breastfeed is NOT selfish. I didn't bf any of my kids simply cos I didn't want to, it didn't appeal to me in the slightest. So I didn't. I formula fed and they're all fine with 2 arms 2 legs and all the right amount of toes and fingers. Aslong as baby is fed and mam is happy then that's the main thing.
However, Sophie hinting that she's breastfeeding when she very clearly isn't is bleeping ridiculous, if she was struggling to bf she could sit and talk about it to help other struggling bf mamas but she won't.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I am brca1 positive (breast and ovarian cancer gene mutation) and the sarah Harding tragedy has terrified me all over again. Bless her heart, so young and so sad. I’ve shared bits on my Insta paying both my respects to her and to make women (and men) aware of the symptoms to look for. It didn’t take long but I hope it helps even one person on my friends list. Think of how many people they could reach and potentially save from that little bit of awareness. Never mind paying respects to sarah. Do they think it could never happen to them? No it’s all Disney and fakeness in their lives 🤢

edited for typos

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I know you probably don't mean it the way you sound and this comment isn't directed at you so harshly I'm just saying it all whilst here but comments like that is why it's a topic people avoid. Choosing to not breastfeed is NOT selfish. I didn't bf any of my kids simply cos I didn't want to, it didn't appeal to me in the slightest. So I didn't. I formula fed and they're all fine with 2 arms 2 legs and all the right amount of toes and fingers. Aslong as baby is fed and mam is happy then that's the main thing.
However, Sophie hinting that she's breastfeeding when she very clearly isn't is bleeping ridiculous, if she was struggling to bf she could sit and talk about it to help other struggling bf mamas but she won't.
This right here!!! I never breastfed and the amount of people that questioned me made me feel tit. It just didn't appeal to me either

Reactions: 32
Omg miss greedys home is like a fly on tit stalking hinch Stacey and Gemma lol

Can't get past the ripping off old people to fund her ivf and boob job sorry 🤢

Greedy copies hinch and Stacey all the time,imagine wanting to copy them lol
Oh I don't agree with anything she's done and I can't stand how far up hinch and ss she is and I don't watch her alot, but people make mistakes and I'm all for second chances. Hinch continues to make mistakes, that's why I can't stand her and her parenting is absolutely shocking. But I like greedys bubbly personality when I do watch her - she's got her own thread for that discussion anyways.

This right here!!! I never breastfed and the amount of people that questioned me made me feel tit. It just didn't appeal to me either
I'll never understand the big fuss over breastfeeding. Aslong as baby is happy healthy and fed one way or another that really is all that matters.. And aslong as mam is happy and has full support in whatever way she goes about feeding her child.
It really really grinds my tits.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
judi love commented saying it was a nice day, as if she’d been there🤔 if she was why wernt they shown. Something is off
Judi, Jane and Nadia were there from what I gather of Judi and Nadia’s stories. I think it must have been yesterday and not a pre-record, I can’t see Jane going along with that! Too many people involved to keep up the lie otherwise.

81004D6F-B305-4154-826E-0066B25C65A3.png

Reactions: 7
Imagine this coming at you down a dark alley 😳 Not sure if it should come with a warning or not but just in case *may induce nightmares* 🤣
20210906_105158.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 98
I am brca1 positive (breast and ovarian cancer gene mutation) and the sarah Harding tragedy has terrified me all over again. Bless her heart, so young and so sad. I’ve shared bits on my Insta paying both my respects to her and to make women (and men) aware of the symptoms to look for. It didn’t take long but I hope it helps even one person on my friends list. Think of how many people they could reach and potentially save from that little bit of awareness. Never mind paying respects to sarah. Do they think it could never happen to them? No it’s all Disney and fakeness in their lives 🤢

edited for typos
xxx Squeezes xxx

My beautiful mum died of breast cancer 8 year ago this month, her mum died of bc, and my auntie (mums sister) got the all clear from bc a year ago but it's come back - looking positive so far though🤞
I always share signs and spread awareness on my insta and Facebook - and other cancers - it takes 2 minutes, even once a week. You'd think people like Hinch and ss, and so many other Influencers with followings as large as theirs would make it a regular thing but if it doesn't affect them or benefit them, then they won't. And we all know if it doesn't benefit hinch in some way or if it hasn't affected her in some way then she doesn't give a tit. She'll just advertise her tesco tat instead, it's all about the money with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.