Mrs Hinch #426 Boring Ignorant Narcissistic Greedy Obnoxious - BINGO Mrs Hinch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning guyssch, I will be taking a wee hiatus as lots going on at the moment (nothing bad thankfully, just an extremely busy time work wise).

I know we don’t have to announce our departure from these threads, but we do make virtual connections and I didn’t want anyone to worry on my behalf that I have gone quiet.

Thankfully I will have @Bunnykins brilliant recaps to indulge in as a catch up when I get the opportunity.

See you on the other side bestie bubs! Take care of yourselves ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 84
That’s an awful lot of food for a table set for 15, well 14 because we know Hinch won’t eat it. That’s so over the top. Obscene in fact
View attachment 747416
My thoughts exactly! Personally I think this baby shower is nothing more than an ostentatious show of wealth, mostly unattainable to a lot of people.

Reactions: 33
The baby shower was nothing more than bragging about how much money they've got and it looked more like a formal reception than a fun afternoon! 48 glasses of "prosecco", and 15 seats at the table of utter clutter? Now it is entirely possible that there were more guests at the party but SS's story showed just 6 of them dancing, herself included so where were the other 9 friends/relatives? Surely you'd want to include them all in the fun? and why was Hinch dressed like Morticia Adams?

Long time lurker and dont rly say much however, and i apologise if this has already been said, but I cannot believe that neither SS or her "bestie" have even mentioned the sad passing of Sarah harding today (unless they did and I missed it) the word naricisist is very appropriate. Why are ppl even following ppl like that 🤷‍♀️🤬
I'm not defending either Hinch or SS but if they had mentioned Sarah Harding yesterday it would have been crass. It would have been a two second post on a story twisted round to make it virtue signalling about themselves. They're better off saying nothing. Xx

Reactions: 22
Do people have baby showers for a 4th child?

I've never really got the hype about them.

Reactions: 29
There were quite a few seats set at SS baby shower but maybe a lot of people didn’t want to be filmed, hence why we only see Hinch & a few women dancing.
there were tiny tents set up for kids. Maybe Ronnie did go and Inch had to watch him? I mean Ronnie and Rex are besties are they not? I can’t imagine SS not inviting Ronnie, but then there were no photos, so maybe he was left at home so his mum could enjoy herself

Reactions: 6
Yeah I don’t get why she’s had another baby shower, she’s got like 50000 kids is there any need

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This whole thing of 'I don't use filters' bullshit.

On Fredas cover photo of Soph and her sister, she admits she larveeees filters.
does she actually say she doesn’t use filters nowadays? Plz she clearly knows how dumb her followers are, her skin literally has no texture in any photos she uses, her nostrils disappear, her face shape magically changes structure… she must think we all have the iq of a ham sandwich

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The balloons are different though. I get Stacey and grinch lying about when things are recorded as we know they do it all the time but that would mean they would have to get all their guest to pretend it was today too.
Yeah I can't see all of the loose women being in on the act as well, it would be too much messing around to fake the date, there's too many people involved.

Reactions: 10
With all that money that she’s made from her sheep’s buying her shite and this is how she dress to a baby shower as if she came out of a bin……???🤣🤣👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her dancing gives me Mr Bean vibes! 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Tread suggestion:

Sophie’s ‘kids’ sacked off again so she can go to her ‘tend’ friends!

Reactions: 16
does she actually say she doesn’t use filters nowadays? Plz she clearly knows how dumb her followers are, her skin literally has no texture in any photos she uses, her nostrils disappear, her face shape magically changes structure… she must think we all have the iq of a ham sandwich
Ermm.... Excuse me!!! I have the IQ of a cheesestring bake thankyou very much.

Far more superior than the ham sandwich IQ.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dont comment here much but why does she look likes shes snarling
Apparently it’s a result of too much Botox in the forehead, I get Botox in my crows feet and the doctor who does mine said you can go ott quite easily in the forehead which creates a “snarl smile” as the nose scrunches up to compensate. I will have my forehead done eventually to but she said less is more with the forehead whereas I can go more frequently with the crows feet.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.