Mrs Hinch #426 Boring Ignorant Narcissistic Greedy Obnoxious - BINGO Mrs Hinch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt these are bots, these are probably off the back of the 25 people who watched her whiTe wossschhing reel?? No?

Reactions: 12
Sad really because despite all their money, their life looks dull, boring and so uninspiring. I don't feel jealous I feel depressed watching them. Oh and also if she's too famous for a holiday How can she nip to mecca flipping bingo? Did they take security? Anyway for me it's utterly wrong for a family to be a ' brand' what greed does to people when your children are a commodity....

Reactions: 55
I just watched that video of Ron on the bouncy castle I can’t believe she just took off and let him undo the safety net! While the other parent is recording
Jesus Christ like it’s common sense to keep an eye him, ye know, ye can let Lonnie go Sophie and interact with Ron while he’s in the bouncy castle, why is she constantly holding that child?? Would it be possible that Ron went the opposite way from her because she’s holding Lon?
Those two have really pissed me off! Rant over

Reactions: 34
He’s definitely the man behind the advertising of the Tesshco tat. Any opportunity to flog her stuff. Wonder has he taken that side over. That’s maybe his new tend job

Reactions: 19
Hmm v interesting point about the after the watershed advertising too. Explains why they've were creeping out at 9.30pm. Definitely a paid promotional ad!

Reactions: 42
and then they share it and get their arses licked by the sheep for being fAmILY gOALZZ make it make sense!!!!

Reactions: 19
Hmm v interesting point about the after the watershed advertising too. Explains why they've were creeping out at 9.30pm. Definitely a paid promotional ad!
And it’s disappeared from both their stories now!!!! Definitely an Ad the sly gets!

Reactions: 24
I don’t give a shit if people accept money to advertise something but I just hate how sly they are with it, pretending it’s a real night out and not saying anything!!

Reactions: 50
I don’t give a shit if people accept money to advertise something but I just hate how sly they are with it, pretending it’s a real night out and not saying anything!!
I think the key to it the radio silence from hinch when she went out with her kid to the theatre - could have even reposted it the kids story and said “had a great time with my friend”. Yet the complete song and dance meeting up with Stacey = work. Business.
All of their meet ups have been for work
-photo shoot for some “charity” thing they did
-pampers debacle
-trip to the zoo (gifted)
-meet at pickle cottage to promote cushions and its -shopping
-bingo

Prob loads more I’m missing.

Reactions: 61
If Mecca have indeed paid those two clowns to advertise for them, then it's a bit of an own goal. They turned up, royally took the piss out of bingo in general and behaved like a pair of sniggering bitches. Hope you got your monies worth, Mecca.

Reactions: 73
She is either not getting them off marketplace and she’s lying as clearly hasn’t got a clue, or has seen the price and thought “it’s not worth that” and haggled to get it cheaper.
Bloody millionaire supposedly!
Yes you can put a lower bid in if you want

she hasn’t mentioned baby A’s foundation. Thought that would have been shared by sofa by now.

Too busy up cycling for the new house. She’s in a manic mode, fixated on the marketplace and up cycling. Be something else soon enough.
And Beyonces big birthday

Reactions: 7
Here’s the bouncy castle “Hope this helps” post from February. Notice that she’s left the ball pit empty… too messy? God forbid Ronnie should get to enjoy sliding into the balls and practising his motor skills throwing and catching them! Also: so much use? Didn’t even get it out for Ron’s birthday!

Reactions: 22
Henry prob ate them all (god forgive me)

Reactions: 15
Bring on June? I assume because that’s Ronnies birthday but could it have been that’s when Lonnie was due (If we believe her version)?

Reactions: 13
Was the shot showing the formula taken down or did it just expire? Or have I missed it

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.