Mrs Hinch #426 Boring Ignorant Narcissistic Greedy Obnoxious - BINGO Mrs Hinch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nursery will be a revelation for Ronnie, colour, messy play other kids that aren't Rex who he rarely sees.

Reactions: 20
The person who said the chest in yesterday’s photo wasn’t “finished”’is absolutely spot on. I’ve just rewatched the highlights. It’s not been sanded. Old photo.
I’ve had a look too and the chest looks different unless Jamie had a filter on the photo & it’s magically erased the ‘distressed’ away? Whenever they time stamp something, I always suspect it’s not real 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Look how happy he is ❤❤❤❤

Also that’s a very telling message she’s put there - acknowledging differences finally?

34DEC746-81E4-45D5-A0A5-AAE7DEEA63D4.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve had a look too and the chest looks different unless Jamie had a filter on the photo & it’s magically erased the ‘distressed’ away? Whenever they time stamp something, I always suspect it’s not real 😂
I feel like the hearts are covering something

Reactions: 3
I’m guessing she didn’t plagiarise that latest tripe on the picture, must be her own words as it makes no bloody sense!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m guessing she didn’t plagiarise that latest tripe on the picture, must be her own words as it makes no bloody sense!
I think she’s mixed a few quotes up and tweaked them! Definitely not her coming up with this. She can’t even write a book nor can she spell simple words.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Also that’s a very telling message she’s put there - acknowledging differences finally?

View attachment 749674
No, I don't think she's acknowledging any potentional differences with Ronnie, more a case of " I'm rich and famous and you're all poor and insignificant, but I will still expect you to treat me like the celebrity that I am in the playground and I might even acknowledge you too".

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

View attachment 749674
he is absolutely gorgeous and I hope that is her acknowledging his differences, spotting it at nursery is very early intervention and will mean Ronnie is well supported when it comes to transitioning to education.

I cannot stand her fake be kind persona though,this is an act to get people thinking shes sweetness and light, we’ve all seen the real sopha, she occasionally lets the mask slip on her frantic Gretal rants! We don’t buy it hun but we are happy for your innocent son, now cover his face pls since your home address is online! Wouldn’t take long at all for people to figure out what nursery he could go to!

Reactions: 13
I feel like she’s trying to subtly say what we all are thinking, she knows fine well Ronnie is “different” she knows now she can’t control the narrative of ‘he can talk perfectly fine fank you’ and is putting it out there not to point it out to her or Ronnie, I feel like she’s very aware that certain followers might be too close to home for her ..

why is she talking like there are nursery children reading this “say hello in the playground”🙄

Reactions: 8
His watching his tablet you can see it on the table
that’s another good indicator to be honest. Nt still tend to fidget and move and become very engaged In activities like that. Nd children become hyperfocused and can tend to not move at all! I think people get this mixed up, lots of people think kids that fidget a lot= adhd but actually it’s quite normal for some movement and fidgeting when watching telly/tablets. You only have to watch any nt kid to see that. Hyper focusing can be a strong indicator of inattentive adhd and sometimes adhd and autism can go together though obviously not always. It is quite common.

Reactions: 7
Can someone explain to her that Ronnie doesn’t have curly hair so it doesn’t now matter how much you try to put product and scrunch it up it’s just going to look like a greasy mess🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.