Mrs Hinch #426 Boring Ignorant Narcissistic Greedy Obnoxious - BINGO Mrs Hinch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely no 3! She probably won’t even mention the baby shower of her supposed BFF!

Reactions: 16
You're a legend @Bunnykins

Reactions: 11
I've said it before and so have others but it's so so sad Ronnie is shoved behind the sofa with his "toys". Why not pull the sofa back and have him play in the middle. Saying that he's clearly not allowed toys as anything brightly coloured or suitable for his age is shown once then taken from him. So sad.

Reactions: 27
Looks like the niece accompanied JimBobNoJob to baby ballers today. Wonder if it was Freda taking the photo? JimBob looks enthralled!
What I find odd is these types of photos being taken and put online. Did other parents give permission to have their children on someone's social media.

Reactions: 28
Looks like the niece accompanied JimBobNoJob to baby ballers today. Wonder if it was Freda taking the photo? JimBob looks enthralled!
Sorry but Jimbob’s legs in the picture on the left, thinks he needs to get back in the gym/garage

Reactions: 18
What I find odd is these types of photos being taken and put online. Did other parents give permission to have their children on someone's social media.
I presume they’ve given permission for BabyBallers to share them (when they signed up) but then they are out there as it’s not a closed/private group.

Reactions: 14
I think they’re shared on Baby Ballers public fb page so they’ll have consent

I think they’re shared on Baby Ballers public fb page so they’ll have consent
Ok fair enough. We've given our schools consent to share pictures on the school FB page and through an app. These are not to be shared beyond that. I don't know how it works in England

Reactions: 6
They will probably home school CON so she can take over full time care and entertainment of Ronnie. She does at least play on his terms from what they’ve shown.

And Inch, stop skipping leg day mate. ATB

Reactions: 14
Ok fair enough. We've given our schools consent to share pictures on the school FB page and through an app. These are not to be shared beyond that. I don't know how it works in England
Yes I’m not sure if they should be onwardly shared, but it’s so hard when they’re out on a public page by the group organisers. I personally wouldn’t be happy with my child’s photos being public like that - but then I don’t share mine publicly like Hinch & co

Is that another stolen quote?
View attachment 746201
I think hinch thinks if she puts quotations marks that’s enough to show it’s a quote and not her own words. But she never credits who wrote the actual quote and her sheep are as thick as pig shit so absolutely have no idea what those quotations marks mean so they think they are her own words (and she knows they think this too). They think she could rival Shakespeare.

Reactions: 22
It always gets me when there are comments about how she has such a way with words, just a pity they’re not her own!

Reactions: 24
Why the fuck are his legs so skinny? He’s missing too many leg days in his garage gym.

Reactions: 16
Won’t be surprised if Hinch’s followers are up again today. There’s a load more spam accounts in there

Reactions: 12
Sarah Harding has passed away. God bless. Will the girls show some respect today???

Reactions: 41
He's intimidated by the "man" next to him.Feels like a shrimp.
Not my type btw...his d*** would have to dripping in diamonds at the least
There's only one person clingon smiles at like that.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.