Mrs Hinch #420 Tinkle tinkle little one, Poor child's privacy all but gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Soph, tuff trays are BRILLIANT for sensory play / sand / water / small world. Get one and a stand, a waterproof cover, keep it in the garden and let Ron have open access to it.
My 2yo is always in his sand with various toys.

Reactions: 21
Fukin flour on the car? I've not once ever thought of throwing flour on the car.. Ever.. I've never heard of anyone doing that .... Why not just fill the bucket you put the flour in with some warm bubbly water and give him a massive car sponge and let him 'wash' your car til he's bored? All kids love doing that when the weathers nice, or atleast my 3 love doing it.
My youngest loves blippi but I've not seen that episode before. That's just silly.

But she's really going for the whole I love playing with my son act ain't she? Where's Lonnie when you were doing that? Ofcourse he's with Jamie cos he's NOT BACK AT WORKKKKKKKKKK

Reactions: 27
I hope the next thing Ronaldo throws at her car is a handful of stones 🤣 bleep deserves it ... bleeping idiotic mare.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
What must the neighbours think? See she’s getting Ron in training for his first ASBO.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m assuming little Ron made no noise when he was throwing the flour hence the music playing over the top 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Fukin flour on the car? I've not once ever thought of throwing flour on the car.. Ever.. I've never heard of anyone doing that .... Why not just fill the bucket you put the flour in with some warm bubbly water and give him a massive car sponge and let him 'wash' your car til he's bored? All kids love doing that when the weathers nice, or atleast my 3 love doing it.
My youngest loves blippi but I've not seen that episode before. That's just silly.

But she's really going for the whole I love playing with my son act ain't she? Where's Lonnie when you were doing that? Ofcourse he's with Jamie cos he's NOT BACK AT WORKKKKKKKKKK
My dad used to get me to help wash his van when I was Ron’s age I used to love it!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What the duck was that. Flour thrown on the car. Has she been tapped in the fkn head. How ridiculous sendin ur kids mixed messaged of whats right and wrong. Deary me

Reactions: 18
Can I just back track and say I’m still traumatised by that chicken she ‘cooked’ last night. I’m on holiday and it’s put me off any chicken dishes, it looked anaemic ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who else thought she was going to dress up like bleeping Blippi 🤣 never in my life have I known people to throw flour on their cars for fun 😱 WTF was that!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Get him to paint the fence with water and a sponge or paintbrush. Guaranteed peace for you!

Reactions: 16
🤣🤣🤣🤣

I spend a day working and now have a whole thread to read 🤣🤣🤣

Who tf throws flour over a car?

Reactions: 10
Who else thought she was going to dress up like bleeping Blippi 🤣 never in my life have I known people to throw flour on their cars for fun 😱 WTF was that!?!?
Hahahaaaa i did! I got right giddy for the tattle comments. She didn't disappoint though the thick cow

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I genuinely think she is unwell, someone in her Immediate family / friends circle needs to raise concerns and remove her from Instagram.
The flour and the car thing is not normal behaviour. It's uncomfortable to watch that she thinks she is being relatable and funny.
Colour, draw, paint, bake etc with Ronnie not chuck flour over your car?!
Or y'know take them to a FARM to see animals... oh wait, you and Brentinator did that alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.