Mrs Hinch #420 Tinkle tinkle little one, Poor child's privacy all but gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly sofa, just give the lad some salmon and veg. His organs would thank-you for it.
My kids are just about to eat soy,corridander chilli and lime salmon (aldi! I can't stand fish but my husband and kids think they're unreal for any fish lovers out there) with potato and veg for their tea ....... I mean all 3 had a packet of giant buttons earlier in the car, anything just to shut their traps for 5 minutes .. It's all about balance 😂😂

Reactions: 19
Didn't fancy chucking the flour on the Audi that they didn't buy? Or is that because Jimbo is "out working hard" in it?

Reactions: 15
if you want to show off your new car just do it, stop making it a tit story throwing flour about look a loon!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ermmm freda fiddle fingers….. get ya tranq gun out hun, sophas officially off the meds.

Reactions: 18
This is because of comments here that she never does anything actually playful with Ronnie!
At least he got a chance to have some fun.

I bloody hate Blippi but my 2yo is obsessed.

Reactions: 12
I genuinely think she is unwell, someone in her Immediate family / friends circle needs to raise concerns and remove her from Instagram.
The flour and the car thing is not normal behaviour. It's uncomfortable to watch that she thinks she is being relatable and funny.
Colour, draw, paint, bake etc with Ronnie not chuck flour over your car?!

Reactions: 28
What the actual feck.

I must have missed the memo that throwing flour at a car is fun…
I was coming to say the same. What the actual feck did I just watch. Why do these instagrammers encourage and allow their children to behave the way they do? Playing with flour in a tray or bowl etc in the kitchen or at the table, brilliant, great sensory play.....throwing at the car, wow, just wow

Reactions: 16
My kids are just about to eat soy,corridander chilli and lime salmon (aldi! I can't stand fish but my husband and kids think they're unreal for any fish lovers out there) with potato and veg for their tea ....... I mean all 3 had a packet of giant buttons earlier in the car, anything just to shut their traps for 5 minutes .. It's all about balance 😂😂
Are you taking bookings babes?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New (late) thread suggestion

playing fun mum throwing the flour, when no longer the influencer of the hour

Reactions: 19
Couple of thoughts…

I think she only makes these weird weaning foods for the gram and the rest of the time she absolutely feeds him chicken nuggets and chips (like we all did on occasions) but she can’t be SEEN to be doing that - remember “Ron’s favourite foods“ on that board at his 1st birthday included burger and chips?

Secondly, - and here I pause because I can’t remember the 2nd thing! 🥴

Urgh I can’t remember what it was but I think I was going to say that Inch won’t be seen on camera for a while now as he is tend busy with the new projects when actually I think he is very much at home, as we know she can’t be left with 1 child, let alone 2…The anniversary bollocks was his grand finale and now she’s back.

Just some brain farts 😆

Reactions: 23
Wiping her face with a used nappy and throwing flour at the car…has she actually lost the plot? (I’ve just caught up on the last few days of her stories)

It’s one thing getting that little lad to have fun throwing the flour at the car but then he’s there with the hose too! I can’t imagine that fun lasted….

Reactions: 11
Thtead suggestion

back from mat leave, cooking pies, let's all throw flour on our cars guysssss

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.