Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Somersetvibes

Chatty Member
Slightly off topic.

I got bored (no judging) and went for a nose at the Hinch FB groups

These people are putting Zoflora in their glade plug ins, spraying it like its air freshener and in Reed diffusers. And worse, bloody car washer bottle

That's before you get to the hoovering 3/4 times a day.

So bloody dangerous, and she is partly responsible with her bloody content. Never addressed, never made a statement. Na da!

For that alone she is trash!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Blondesx40x

Chatty Member
So what have their anniversary shenanigans told us?
1. They waste money
2. They're a pair of twats
3. They're not children people
4. They're still a pair of twats
5. She's a 'lamb whisperer'
6. He's now a sheep shagger
7. No fashion sense between you, bit like your braincell
8. #gifted You pay for fuck all!
9. They are more than just twats

Rant over. Fuck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

areyoujoking

VIP Member
So the place they stayed in said that kids go free during the simmer holidays... They could have taken the kids... Poor, disgusting parenting!!!
You don’t have to take your kids everywhere with you?🤣 I’m aware this isn’t a rave thread but that was a major reach.

Reactions: 49

Lassie21

VIP Member
I think this is all the weirdest thing ever.......very little to nothing on Insta when they are at home everyday just doing normal stuff with their boys, but then they go away on a romantic trip and both of them are never off their phone! I don't think that is normal to be honest!?!
Why are they not just enjoying being away and being together...so strange?

Olivemaks

VIP Member
If I’m correct they’ve spent over £2,300 on a two nights get away… fuck right off.. that’s a week vacation all inclusive 4*hotel with tui for a family of four there about. Absolutely ridiculous. They don’t understand the value of money.

Last edited:

Char4649

VIP Member
'I've had no plastic surgery or done anything to my face, all natural guyssss'

Nobody:

Soph:
db705a7b11da1d3468a7dc0e5351e164--grinch-who-stole-christmas-whoville-christmas.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 48

HeroToZero

I might be the only one but… I REALLY REALLY want them to buy a big house in the countryside, with land, and get the animals. Then.. (before you all call me a sheep baaaaaa) watch as the reality hits . BIGTIME. I will have front view tickets to the show laughing. Why? Because I’ve spent two days, from 6-5 mucking and cleaning out not even a small farm, but your regular poultry, and a few other animals. That’s without the kids, the other house animals, housework, you name it. I didn’t eat till 8 in the evening lastnight so a full 24 hours running on coffee. I know they have money, but that will dry up, with running costs, feed, housing, general day to day costs she doesn’t think of. Could she afford to employ someone four days a week to do the upkeep forever? I think not. Will she be able to muck out, put hands in places that really you don’t want to, then eat your mugshot ? I think not. Will she like the smell when the tractors are out spreading? Definitely not. And no amount of febreeze covers that smell, but your nostrils get use to it when your a “country girl”. I think it will be hilarious. So go on Soph, I double dare ya! And let us watch it all unfold as your “impulse” next buy slaps you in the face like a big wet fish (sorry flip and flop) but it’s in your honour.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

deelicious

Soph might as well have married herself because jimbobnojobwashyourbumbumandyournob has had absolutely no part of this anniversary facade

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Wonder how many frantic calls were made to Chewton Glen security after the pair of scruffs were spotted. People were probably clasping their handbags to their chests as they walked past.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

fuzzyhoosecoatluvaaa

Chatty Member
Wow I’m exhausted, I feel like I’ve been on an emotional rollercoaster of emotions with that last story, first I was confused why I could only see a set of crossed legs, then shocked that Ron was indeed allowed a children’s activity (playing with stickers) obviously unsupervised hence them being put on the bin, how very DARE HE!! But then Inch’s quick wit one witty one liner has thrown me over the edge and I’m dying with laughter 🤣🤣.. oh no wait, it’s pity…

They are so rock n roll, how much more WILD can this Friday get?? Woo woo woooo
Sorry for quoting my own self but just realised she let him stick stickers just to promote her SPRAY WIPE HINCHED…. I fucking hate them.

• Haha
  • Angry

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Trying to be like her mate Stace and searching a whole 3 photos for her quote. Inspiring ❤
Could be wrong but this ‘know when to let go’ bullshittery. I think this is her stating the end of Hinch the ‘cleaner’. Letting go of what made her insta popular. Her and Inchbumbum are moving into phase 2. She’s had loads of work done to her face and I have a HORRIBLE feeling we’re about to see a Clarkson/Yorkshire farm type mismatch. Those 2 plebs trying to run a farm style property and all the hilarious jolly japes and lashings of ginger beer along the way. ItvBe style reality crap. Oh my spidey senses are tingling 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Money made from “Hinch Farm” engagement on Instagram in one year:
£40,000

Money spent maintaining “Hinch Farm” for a whole year:
£127,000

Hinch Lojik 👍🏻

You know what. If you think you can do it, keep every animal safe without deaths or “incidents” (Flip & Flop), be our guest. Go for it.
If you think you can keep it running without losing money, be our guest. Go for it.
If you think you can vaccinate and register every animal properly and register the land you’re using with the government like you’re supposed to, be our guest. Go for it.
If you think you can get up in the winter at 5am when it’s dark and frozen outside to go and look after them like you have to, be our guest. Go for it.
I’d actually quite like to see this.

LT2201

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210819-232157_Instagram~2.jpg

Mission accomplished for getting the sheepies in on the rebranding. How can these people be so bloody gullible?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
She is so god dam relatable with her ebay eye brows sitting in her grand a night hotel room! Now she is actively encouraging ron to write on the windows, i can't wait for him to scribble all over her walls 🤣
“Guyzzz, our little RonRon ‘ad so much fun drawin’on the winders that ‘e decided to draw all over me grey wallz. Me and Jaymee short for James decided that rather than repaint we should just move into a new ‘ouse (pans to country pile). By the way, I’ve changed me deco ‘cos grey is so yesterday. Don’t worry guyz, I’ve got swipe ups so you can buy everyfink we were gifted. Don’t matter, if you’re skint, there’s always Klarna. Me and Jaymee wot ‘as no knob thank you so much for ‘elping make this ‘appen for us, ‘Enry, Lonnie and that other kid. Love you to the moon and back. All the best 😉🙊

• Haha

LurkeyMcLurk

VIP Member
The fact that she hit herself in the face (I think I'm right with this?) when there was a spider in her house makes me think she isn't cut out for the countryside

• Haha