Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AC55

VIP Member
So after flooding Instagram with almost every detail of their third wedding anniversary trip, suddenly there's radio silence again. I think they're back at HMP Maldon and she's back on the sofa, just learning and finding her futz, and he's dealing with Ronniewrongwellies and The Fresh Prince of Bell End. Freda Fiddle Fingers is lurking in the kitchen wondering if there is room on the garage weights bench for two tonight and Fat Dog Slim is lying down somewhere with his knob out waiting to have his photo taken!

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Charlip

We don’t see her for weeks then suddenly she’s on a romantic break away from her children and we are bombarded with shite. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 62

Olivemaks

VIP Member
About he wanted to help the hospitality industry out. Piss off. Who do you think you are? They have this inflated image of themselves don’t they. Which famous celebrity couple spunked thousands on a hotel stay and stayed indoors in tracksuits?… the Hinchcunts

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Olivemaks

VIP Member
Anyone else noticed, she’s gone quiet now she’s got nothing to boast about….
2 weeks ago,pictured as a bag of bones, panda eyes and exhausted, stuck to the sofa on life support, with an IV drip and catheter because she couldn’t move due to being depressed,and struggling and not finding her super stomper feet just yet. Poor sofe doing her best absolute best and adjusting to breastfeeding and having two kids whilst her servants rally around her. Poor sofe then forgot her troubles and pissed about with stenchy salmon in Victoria secrets. Forgets she’s breastfeeding and struggling with Apparent PND, depression anxiety and motherhood and fucks off mid working week to an extravagant hotel in pissy tracksuits costing grands and posting on her stories like none of the above happened. Well done. Great performance. Bravo. Bravo 🎭 🎥

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
I had a think about this yesterday.. I don’t think she wants kids. She loves them but doesn’t want the responsibility..The idea of kids is what she loved initially. Stroking the babies. Putting them to bed. Angel fairy perfect babies hence why she kept Ronnie in a front facing Pram up until four months ago. Now she’s got two she doesn’t know what to do. She 100%wants her old life back.. she can’t be arsed with kids. Soon she will have a two kids to wake up, dress, make packed lunches for, prepare uniforms for daily and drop them off for the school run. This is not Sophie at all. Monday to Friday school run and pick ups and making actual dinners everyday. She can’t quite believe it. Lazy lazy useless woman
I feel guilty everytime I think this.Ronnie came as a shock,she had perfected her image in her eyes and had married a man who she believed was loaded.
As for Lennie,can't get the morning after claim out of my head.I feel sure this had something to do with the misleading dates.
Sorry Soph,harsh but it's what I think.What I also think is that you and yours have gone away for more than an anniversary trip.

• Heart
  • Wow

bintanint

What if you glue your eye together!!!
what’s this prick on!
I wish someone would glue he’s maaaathhhh(mouth) shut 🙄

• Haha

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
I don't think they're up for any sort of farm or even more animals, she just wants a big house with some land, perhaps a couple of chickens. Castle Greyskull won't be sold, it will be mothballed until she opens it as The Maldon Museum.

The way they're drip feeding their followers is so transparent. "Please don't leave us, even if Soph doesn't show you how to potentially gas yourselves in the privacy of your own homes anymore. We will still be dull as fuck fun! We will still wantonly waste money on designer goods (which we won't show you) and lots of tat that we will ! Our sons will be sent to Freda fiddle fingers be our top priority!
Soph needs you. And if you care about her, and I know you do, please continue to give generously! SWIPE UP, SHOPPERS!"

• Haha
Reactions: 56

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Sorry not read back through but quickly. My two year old can’t peel stickers on his own. I have to do the hack of peeling the surround off the sticker sheet to give him a chance to even try. So fuck off hinch. Ron didn’t do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Relatable as ever. £5+ a pack and she uses them EVERY day. I'm lucky if I have 30 seconds to throw some mascara at my lashes on a morning before work after sorting 2 children out with dressing them, packed lunches and so on.

Those eyebrow tattoos are seen as essential to cancer and alopecia sufferers. Well done Grinch for driving the price of them up and then selling out of them. What a fecking tool!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Look at the way the TV has been turned towards the bed. All that lovely experience of being amongst the trees is wasted on them. They’ve been festering in bed with the curtains closed watching tv. They may as well have been at home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 53

MiaBinaryCode

She’s. Not. Stacy. Fucking. Solomon.
Is there an original bone in her body??
Farm girl at heart my arse!
No Jimbobnojobnosejob we don’t want to see a Hinch lifestyle account…not now, not ever.
It’ll be pure fakery! Nothing real.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
You know Hinch is back when we start flying frew the freds again.

So are we expected to believe they travelled home, scooped up the two cash cows from Fiddle, spent all afternoon in the park playing and enjoying a fish supper, bathed the kids and got them to bed, and she still had time to put on a filter, film and edit a montage of her putting on those ridiculous eyebrows (for her) followed by another filtered/edited story of her ripping them off, and then handpicking and editing simpering messages from her sheep?

Fuck off you lying multi-faced cunt. Great to have you back though, no more talking about the pros and cons of floor choices.

PS most of your sheep barely have enough spare cash for a Poundland haul. Unless they do Klarna, I can’t see too many following in your size 8 5 footsteps for a stay at Chewton Glen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

AC55

VIP Member
God he's like a fucking stalker isn't he? I understand that when you share a hotel room with your partner, you're both in the same space but I would hate it if my husband was virtually everywhere I turned! They've had a massive hotel suite the size of fucking Africa and a tree house the size of Nottingham Forest yet he's there filming her putting her fucking eyelashes on! Jesus Jimbob! Go and clean your bum bum innit! All the vest!

• Haha
Reactions: 52