Mrs Hinch #415 I’m A Hedgehog Get Me Out Of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I really really do not get about her followers fans punters whatever she calls them is this … when she’s saying she will be back on the gram soon etc she’s obvs seeing out her maternity leave from her job her work her Instagram is her work she isn’t their bestie and doesn’t love them they are lining her pockets they are her customers like seriously couldn’t be plainer to see 😳
Shoppers? 🤣 and yes, absolutely this. How they can’t see it I don’t know 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 12
🎵 Inchy’s reading Tattle. Inchy’s reading tattle na na na na woo! Na na na na woo! 🎵

Hi Jimbobnojoblittlenob! 👋🏻

If you hate us so much why are you using us for content?! Bet you’re secretly laughing along. You love us really 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I mean from last years accounts she has over £2m just sitting in the bank she could easily buy one in cash
this honestly breaks my heart that all the nhs works have got 3% pay rise and this absolute talentless idiot who has done absolutely nothing helpful in her whole life gets that. Life certainly is very unfair to people.

Reactions: 32
I don’t believe them about the hedgehog people. Why hasn’t he told us what the RSPCA said when they got there too? He said they were on their way yesterday but now Sonic is with a local wildlife charity.
They told you to let him go didn’t they? bleeping numpties.

Sonic has now gone on a hedgehog protection scheme where he is hiding his identity and is pretending to be a rabbit called Flopsy. He doesn’t want to be hognapped by the nutter again.

78D47690-C13B-4445-AEED-4B2DF1CB51B3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Oh how cute does Ronnie look with short hair. He is gorgeous isn't he?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t believe them about the hedgehog people. Why hasn’t he told us what the RSPCA said when they got there too? He said they were on their way yesterday but now Sonic is with a local wildlife charity.
They told you to let him go didn’t they? bleeping numpties.

Sonic has now gone on a hedgehog protection scheme where he is hiding his identity and is pretending to be a rabbit called Flopsy. He doesn’t want to be hognapped by the nutter again.

View attachment 709599
Looks like Sonic is ready for a manic first birthday live 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet the RSPCA told them to do one and ring the local WILDLIFE place who then also had a right laugh at being called out to collect a happy and healthy looking hedgehog because it has been trapped in garden furniture
Obvs read Tattle realised they would expose the morbidly obese dog, and backtracked. Wildlife people must have cringed rescuing a wild creature from the fatastic plastic alcatraz. Hi Guyzzzz, word of advice, stop giving animals more adoration than your flesh and blood!!!

Reactions: 10
Slightly off topic and this may be mega old news but this post hasn't aged well.. still making it all about herself and the goal is to come off instagram? bet she didn't think it'd be because her career has dried up!

View attachment 708836
AKA I read a gossip forum where people talk about me and I do this through choice to manipulate my followers into feeling sorry for me so they buy into my account more. I can't wait to get off Instagram because I actually hate doing it but I'd like to bleed my followers dry a little bit more so they can fund my lifestyle. Once I've made enough money off of them all I'll just delete my account. I could quite easily do that now because I've made a ton of money already, more than I will ever need but just a few more million first and then I'll ghost

• Heart
Reactions: 30
This hedgehog saga is just preposterous 😂 I think it’s up there with one of the stupidest things they have done

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Does a chav know they're a chav? Honest question.
No, they think they are classy.

Noone can tell me otherwise that Louis Vuitton isn't a chav brand.

I think Burberry is still recovering from the devastation that happened in 2002 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.