Mrs Hinch #410 tend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Jaymeh, let’s pretend you have matesssssss, tattle ave gone on about tha. I’ll sort a drone over some cars, we will tag a load of accounts and make it look like you have pals, ok?”

“Yeas alwigght Lav, I dunno how it works, but yeh, make it ‘apppen”

“Yeah, bashically, you don’t have any mates, but I’ll spin it babes”

Shot of Jamie with his “pals”’

“these guys fitted our garage floor, what legends”

bleeping hysterical.
And Soph changed their lives! What a load of bollox.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
So basically JamieNoMates went a mile down the road looked at some boys' toys that he can't afford on his weekly pocket money, had a chat with the garage floor man then went home to eat dinner Ma made while she babysat Sofa. Sounds a riveting day out with the tend mates. What a pillock 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Guarantee he popped to the car show, took a few pics, made a point of chatting to garage floor man so he had an alibi that he was there, and made a bee line straight for the nearest Willy hill while he was allowed out to play for the afternoon. Stayed there for aslong as his pocket money lasted and then went home, making sure to leave his balls at the front door as he wiped his feet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Don't know if this has been discussed before I haven't been following here very closely recently. I was in Tesco this week and her home stuff is there on the end of an aisle with a display of This Is Me. So how does it get that spot? I watched an episode of Dragons Den recently when they were talking about how expensive supermarket promotions are for brands. So presumably she's paying Tesco to put her tat in prime position and keep her in people's mind while she's not posting regularly. Her company / management must have pitched to Tesco to get her in there. I don't believe Tesco said oh Soph we love you let's create a homeware line with your name on. They don't work with any other "celebs".
I don't think she'll be paying to have her products placed as they are Tesco products, just with her branding put on them, so it's in Tesco's benefit to have them in prime locations over other brands bought in. Plus, being their own products probably hoping having them on aisle ends will shift them at full price when people remember they exist before they are having to discount it all for next season coming in. The homeware section also doesn't seem to be as competitive in Asda/Tesco, etc. compared to foods and other items. Most of these sections tend to just be a lot of own branded items. They don't seem to buy in a lot of outside brands for it if any.

I don't know if her management approached Tesco (and possibly others having them bid for her name), or if Tesco has approached her (let's not pretend she likes what they stand for or whatever she claimed - what do they stand for Soph? - and well she appears to shop more in Morrisons so one way or another, Tesco obviously offering best deal), but chances are, especially judging by the photos she shared of her 'journey' with Tesco, it's not been a quick process so Tesco probably thought it would sell easily based on the OLD Hinch selling power. The offer was possibly made before they realised she doesn't have the instant sell-out effect anymore.

Reactions: 5
I don't think she'll be paying to have her products placed as they are Tesco products, just with her branding put on them, so it's in Tesco's benefit to have them in prime locations over other brands bought in. Plus, being their own products probably hoping having them on aisle ends will shift them at full price when people remember they exist before they are having to discount it all for next season coming in. The homeware section also doesn't seem to be as competitive in Asda/Tesco, etc. compared to foods and other items. Most of these sections tend to just be a lot of own branded items. They don't seem to buy in a lot of outside brands for it if any.

I don't know if her management approached Tesco (and possibly others having them bid for her name), or if Tesco has approached her (let's not pretend she likes what they stand for or whatever she claimed - what do they stand for Soph? - and well she appears to shop more in Morrisons so one way or another, Tesco obviously offering best deal), but chances are, especially judging by the photos she shared of her 'journey' with Tesco, it's not been a quick process so Tesco probably thought it would sell easily based on the OLD Hinch selling power. The offer was possibly made before they realised she doesn't have the instant sell-out effect anymore.
I think that's what she wants people to think. That's the whole point. I've just watched her highlight on it again before seeing this post. She starts all emotional saying I was going to type it all out but Jamie said just go on and talk and then within seconds that nervousness in her voice is gone and she gives a beautifully polished speech where she's very clever about her wording. I'm convinced it's her brand stocked in Tesco, the same as Yankee Candles and Sistema in the home section and Heinz in the baked bean aisle.

Reactions: 9
Maybe he’s getting one ……a REAL one to match the one HE bought for Ron. Matching cars mate ..go on my son hehehehehehehehe

Why has he a lanyard round his neck with nothing on it. She maybe made him a label with Jaymeeh on it incase he got lost in the way home. She labels everything after all

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
That was sophas drone. She uses it to 'inconspicuously' follow him. To make sure he's not at willy hill.
She's going to get one hell of a surprise when she follows him to a secluded car park, with Freda fiddle fingers sneaking out of a bush, looking a bit to fiddley.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
I think that's what she wants people to think. That's the whole point. I've just watched her highlight on it again before seeing this post. She starts all emotional saying I was going to type it all out but Jamie said just go on and talk and then within seconds that nervousness in her voice is gone and she gives a beautifully polished speech where she's very clever about her wording. I'm convinced it's her brand stocked in Tesco, the same as Yankee Candles and Sistema in the home section and Heinz in the baked bean aisle.
Hmm I do remember that but she also did a montage with tesco (which led to some bump speculation here) about her designing it (circling someone elses work) etc.

When you look at the items online it says designed exclusively for Tesco by Mrs Hinch. If it was her own brand I don't think she would have made it exclusive in case it failed in tescos and she wanted to flog elsewhere. I think tesco have just been very late to the band wagon here.

Reactions: 4
Hmm I do remember that but she also did a montage with tesco (which led to some bump speculation here) about her designing it (circling someone elses work) etc.

When you look at the items online it says designed exclusively for Tesco by Mrs Hinch. If it was her own brand I don't think she would have made it exclusive in case it failed in tescos and she wanted to flog elsewhere. I think tesco have just been very late to the band wagon here.
Or exclusivity could have been part of the deal to get it in to Tesco. Ages back she went for an exciting meeting, came back with a rabbit / hare ornament and a lot of people thought she'd been talking to Dunelm. We'll probably never know unless she puts it in Memoir 2 bit I do think these threads have lost sight of the deception around her rise to "fame" that we used to discuss pre Ron Dog. Jamie is most definitely not sitting at home looking after the kids while she does all the work. He's driving the brand as much as her if not more.

Reactions: 8
Maybe he’s getting one ……a REAL one to match the one HE bought for Ron. Matching cars mate ..go on my son hehehehehehehehe

Why has he a lanyard round his neck with nothing on it. She maybe made him a label with Jaymeeh on it incase he got lost in the way home. She labels everything after all
Manzwhathasnojob has spent too long in the garage - his hands are permanently in the grip position.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Why is he dressed like that? And is he wearing trainers with a platform?🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Hahah you tattle trolls are hillarious I been offline for few days and loved reading the comments I've missed they've made a crappy time atm somewhat better (before there would have been about 17 threads to catch up on not 7 pages! Dear god she's boring. Thank god for Jamie no balls giving us some sort of material)

Reactions: 17
Inch looks like one of them lads that you’d whisper ‘HELP’ to your friends about if he approached you on a night out.

Wouldn’t let him near me once, let alone twice Soph 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I'd like to think that the Grinch's will donate all those cleaning products to the food bank, seeing as they don't actually need a freebie wash box.

Unless P&G have seen Sopha on the sofa and realised they both need a wash.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'd like to think that the Grinch's will donate all those cleaning products to the food bank, seeing as they don't actually need a freebie wash box.

Unless P&G have seen Sopha on the sofa and realised they both need a wash.
She’d better plan the next trip to the food bank better than the last time she went 😂 - claimed she went all the time, yet didn’t know where it was nor opening times. She left them a very dismal carrier bag of useless stuff. Mrs hinch who receives free stuff by the lorry load, multi millionaire, but could only gather half used nappies, a few cans etc! It was not very charitable. It was very evident that no thought whatsoever had gone into what food banks actually need and that she’d never done it before! It was embarrassing and disgusting at the same time. Funnily enough she’s never mentioned food bank nor videoed herself going again since! She was a joke during the height of the pandemic and she continues to be along with that useless husband of hers - Jamie pretty sure you need to use #AD when showing off all the freebies that P&G have just sent you, otherwise that’s just sneaky advertising

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.