Mrs Hinch #41 babies arrived, its all contrived, she doesn't look very sleep deprived.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to ask though... how is that her fault? I didn’t snap back, my friend did... so what? Should she pretend she hasnt? Biologically we’re meant to anyway, it’s our crappy diets and lifestyles that stop it happening. I hate to sound like everyone’s mum ever but... that just sounds like jealousy? It’s not her fault.
She can be happy about ‘snapping back’ but combined with the fact she’s only showing herself with full faces of make up (and filters) and very obviously flaunting her weight loss it’s not showing a true picture of what it’s like just after you have a baby and that is dangerous on social media.

We’ve already discussed on previous threads the fact she seems to attract vulnerable people. Her ‘perfect’ image she’s continuing to promote is dangerous. More mums need to know it’s ok not to be ok. Hinch tries to claim they’re all in this together and she’s just the girl next door...that’s the issue I have with her posts.

Reactions: 24
what a great role model she really is photo editing her pics to make her skinny standing at angle to make her stomach look flatter well done soph many women out there will be seriously feel so insecure about there looks after having babies flabby bellys and stretch Mark's are something to be proud off not ashamed
How helpful are these posts to those suffering from anxiety.? If she cared at all about her followers this would be the last thing she would do, I feel so sorry for those fans who have fallen for this con of the girl next door she is completely unrelateable you are her customers not her friends , she had no integrity she is one of life's users., Shame she does not practice the kindness she preaches!!

Reactions: 14
Yes hands up I'm jealous! Because when I had my kids I was waddling like a duck, scared to sit down or visit the loo..I was so sleep deprived I looked like an extra of the walking dead and here we go...piles like a bunch of tescos grapes. So yes I probably am slightly envious because no butterflues showed up for me, tossers and I had no help other than a bit from hubby who was as useless as me. Elastic was my best friend and I still wore my maternity clothes for months..I'm glad I had my kids before sm was a thing cos I doubt I'd of got out of bed otherwise. Now none of that Is her fault but we should all be mindful, especially those with such a huge following! Noone expects her to look and feel perfect. So I hope she doesn't put too much unecassary pressure on herself or her body.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes hands up I'm jealous! Because when I had my kids I was waddling like a duck, scared to sit down or visit the loo..I was so sleep deprived I looked like an extra of the walking dead and here we go...piles like a bunch of tescos grapes. So yes I probably am slightly envious because no butterflues showed up for me, tossers and I had no help other than a bit from hubby who was as useless as me. Elastic was my best friend and I still wore my maternity clothes for months..I'm glad I had my kids before sm was a thing cos I doubt I'd of got out of bed otherwise. Now none of that Is her fault but we should all be mindful, especially those with such a huge following! Noone expects her to look and feel perfect. So I hope she doesn't put too much unecassary pressure on herself or her body.
You have described me (piles) 😭 and its 39 years since I had a baby 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She can be happy about ‘snapping back’ but combined with the fact she’s only showing herself with full faces of make up (and filters) and very obviously flaunting her weight loss it’s not showing a true picture of what it’s like just after you have a baby and that is dangerous on social media.

We’ve already discussed on previous threads the fact she seems to attract vulnerable people. Her ‘perfect’ image she’s continuing to promote is dangerous. More mums need to know it’s ok not to be ok. Hinch tries to claim they’re all in this together and she’s just the girl next door...that’s the issue I have with her posts.
👏🏻

Reactions: 2
I have to ask though... how is that her fault? I didn’t snap back, my friend did... so what? Should she pretend she hasnt? Biologically we’re meant to anyway, it’s our crappy diets and lifestyles that stop it happening. I hate to sound like everyone’s mum ever but... that just sounds like jealousy? It’s not her fault.
Of course it isnt her fault.
If anyone was to show how they were now pre pregnancy weight just weeks after having baby that's fine.
BUT the whole we are in this together, we all the same, all struggling, body image worries and not forgetting the vast majority of her followers are vulnerable and following her every lead.
Its not just a few who will see that and feel jealous, guilty and awful it will be 100's even 1000's.

I also have friends who sprang back into shape, some took alot of hard work others did nothing at all BUT they didnt flaunt it to millions, most of whom suffer with MH and anxiety which she has used to gain such a fanbase who are obsessed.

Yesterday when I saw the picture of her holding the baby I thought aww she’s not that bad, but then I saw the humblebrag post and my anger towards her returned. Yes it’s great that she’s “snapped back” into her old body so quickly but how many of the barmy army are going to make themselves mentally and physically ill trying to get theirselves back into shape, how many are going to not spend as much time bonding with their babies to try to get back in shape all because “Mrs Hinch did it” I would’ve thought that during this social media break she may have taken heed from here and other platforms and tried to change just a bit to be a better role model but clearly not.

I know as an overweight mum with crippling anxiety and no self esteem that post made me feel like crap. Yes maybe it’s jealousy but she also has a lot of people round her to help with her kid and so many others don’t have that support. She really needs to take a long, hard look at herself and realise how self centred she really is.

Reactions: 14
Hey fellow Tattlers. Ive not been on here or watched many insta stories since Mrs Hinch had her baby. Just feel like i cba with drama lately.
All i can say is so much for “taking a break from social media”. Posting pics everyday day isn’t taking a break 🙄. And so many tattlers were right about her slowly showing partial pics and not showing the full pics. Keeping up with her normal tricks i see. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I’ve never “snapped back” but certainly wouldn’t be in tears if I seen this. To be honest I would be posting pictures like that if I did snap back 🤷🏼‍♀️ Nothing wrong with being proud of your body

You know baby’s do sleep? 😂
Another lost one. Hinch rave thread is that way ⬅👍🏻

Big love for this post ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This bloody drip drip feeding is driving me mad. Who does she think she is. OK Soph we've seen every part of him except his full face, so what!! Has he got 3 eyes or something you don't want us to see. You either keep him private or you don't. Don't pick and choose which bits you want. You are seriously one annoying woman. In fact I'd go so far to say your'e the most annoying person on SM I can think off. You have made a fortune over vulnerable people yet keep throwing them scraps of your pathetic life. Grow the duck up :mad::mad:

Reactions: 24
I 100% agree!!!! Its not easy being a first time mum at all. I don’t care what anyone says

Reactions: 6
She never really snapped ‘out’ she never waddled or put on much weight elsewhere by the look of her we all know this! It can’t have been hard not having put on any weight in the first place! We all know she’s got issues about her body re the gastric band so she’s desperate to be stick thin again! I’ve still got a pouch 31 one years on. Proud✊

Of course it isnt her fault.
If anyone was to show how they were now pre pregnancy weight just weeks after having baby that's fine.
BUT the whole we are in this together, we all the same, all struggling, body image worries and not forgetting the vast majority of her followers are vulnerable and following her every lead.
Its not just a few who will see that and feel jealous, guilty and awful it will be 100's even 1000's.

I also have friends who sprang back into shape, some took alot of hard work others did nothing at all BUT they didnt flaunt it to millions, most of whom suffer with MH and anxiety which she has used to gain such a fanbase who are obsessed.
That’s precisely what I think! Apparently a lot of her followers suffer with anxiety! Imagine what that woman is doing to them? She’s flaunting her very perfect life and figure to already anxious vulnerable individuals. I have absolutely no doubt that other woman following her will be feeling jealous, insecure and inadequate after she posted those things.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Omg on the hinch army cleaning page someone has said there needs to be a hinching creche

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Defo not a lost one before u all jump on me 🙋🏼‍♀️ But the original argument for this thread was her misleading about ads and misusing products, its got that low you are all resorting to stupid stupid comments 🙄 she does not post for a while you spend all that time stating i hope she has a break (which she literally was doing) she posts a pic of her babys foot you all jump on it how can she share dribs and drabs when she said we are all in together,if she posted a full on pic of baby she would of been jumped on for over sharing her baby (keep your privacy) she posts a pic of her body shes jumped on because women will cry because they dont look like her, if she posted a pic of her looking chubby she would of been jumped on because look at her podge must be the awful diet she eats 🙄 no pic of the baby in her new stories omggg shes palmsed him off on somebody yet she puts a pic of the baby up and she should keep it private 😂😂🤷🏼‍♀️What exactly do you want?have u listened to yourselfs??? Please dont direct me to the hinch rave thread i had a account here before most of you even knew about tattle it got deleted,

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.