Mrs Hinch #41 babies arrived, its all contrived, she doesn't look very sleep deprived.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who says they are taking a social media break sheā€™s not doing a very good job is she?? Ffs just go and enjoy ur new baby! Forget about social media and just get on with being a first time mum!
Why does she always say ā€œI know u understandā€?? No she doesnā€™t... she doesnā€™t know anything about her hinchers. And I reckon she wasnā€™t even asked to do any magazine deals coz I think she would have done it considering sheā€™s such a money grabber!
I agree. Iā€™m starting to wonder if she didnā€™t get offered as she didnā€™t say until the last minute that she wasnā€™t doing them..

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen emmveebeelifestyle on insta recently šŸ˜²#stalker
I thought she was taking the P out of Hinch at first glance but it appears sheā€™s actually being serious.....

Itā€™s super creepy that strangers are calling themselves Auntie and Uncle regarding baby whatshisface. Only close friends should be referred to as such. You wouldnā€™t go around saying the new royal sprog is your nephew..... :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Hinch has encouraged all this stalkerish behaviour saying they're her family, our baby, i love my hinchers so much, we're on a journey together šŸ¤®

I like the competitive towel washing or bed sheet posts, the people that have a fresh towel and bedding every day and pine after everytime the toilet is used

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I thought she was taking the P out of Hinch at first glance but it appears sheā€™s actually being serious.....

Itā€™s super creepy that strangers are calling themselves Auntie and Uncle regarding baby whatshisface. Only close friends should be referred to as such. You wouldnā€™t go around saying the new royal sprog is your nephew..... :rolleyes:
I actually canā€™t believe my eyes. That isnā€™t normal behaviour

Reactions: 11
Whatā€™s the bet that as soon as sheā€™s back from her ā€˜SM Breakā€™ it will be constant stories of Ronnie personalised items that she wonā€™t use and wonā€™t be grateful for šŸ˜’
I can predict soooo many Maman Bebe freebies going her way, another shop that most of her followers may not be able to afford. Some of their things are absolutely ridiculously priced. I wanted to get a baby book from there once but it was near Ā£30 šŸ˜Ŗ

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I bought one tub of that stupid pink stuff paste almost a year ago. Iā€™ve used a tiny little bit of it and the rest is still in the cupboard. So god knows what the people who have stockpiled 20 plus pots of it are going to do. Itā€™s not something that you can or would want to use on a daily basis!
I have visions of them smothering themselves in it šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ
Itā€™s absolutely bollocks aswell!! As are minkys!

Reactions: 8
I feel like that's a little bit scaremongering. Saying that though having all those chemicals around the house being breathed in by children can't be good for their respiratory systems and building natural immunity against germs and the like.
Itā€™s peak daily mail. Everything causes cancer, autism, even the contradictions.

Reactions: 13
Has anyone seen emmveebeelifestyle on insta recently šŸ˜² #stalker
Wow. I had my mouth open. If I were hinch and came across her Iā€™d be petrified. Fancy a grown ass woman acting like a teenager with a boyband crush over a woman who cleans her already clean sink. Just wow.

Reactions: 21
Wow. I had my mouth open. If I were hinch and came across her Iā€™d be petrified. Fancy a grown ass woman acting like a teenager with a boyband crush over a woman who cleans her already clean sink. Just wow.
Hinch messaged her, and shared her stuff on her page, and loved it.
Talk about fuel to the fire- sheā€™s a dance teacher.
I think if we are going to talk about her- in relation to hinch. Itā€™s fair to do so properly.

I donā€™t think calling her a stalker is acceptable. That implies she is outside her house, following her etc- thatā€™s a serious statement.
And Tattle already is in the tit with influencers remember.

She does it in a slap stick way, so donā€™t share the only images that suit the ā€œcreepyā€ agenda to her.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.