Mrs Hinch #41 babies arrived, its all contrived, she doesn't look very sleep deprived.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Then she needs to stop the drip feeding bullshit now doesn’t she off ya go Sophie and enjoy your social media break or can you not physically do it? 🙄

Reactions: 15
For someone who says they are taking a social media break she’s not doing a very good job is she?? Ffs just go and enjoy ur new baby! Forget about social media and just get on with being a first time mum!
Why does she always say “I know u understand”?? No she doesn’t... she doesn’t know anything about her hinchers. And I reckon she wasn’t even asked to do any magazine deals coz I think she would have done it considering she’s such a money grabber!

Reactions: 32
Slightly off topic and just thinking out loud, like you can buy followers can you buy comments? As it seems slightly odd to me that this Georgie comments on literally all her posts!

P.S if you were taking a SM break Soph you wouldn’t feel the need to make an insta post let alone a story showing your new post 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 11
She can’t go on a break because she needs to make sure she can keep raking it in. All she is is a social media person, that’s where her universe starts and ends. Without Instagram “Mrs hinch” doesn’t exist.

Reactions: 15
Slightly off topic and just thinking out loud, like you can buy followers can you buy comments? As it seems slightly odd to me that this Georgie comments on literally all her posts!

P.S if you were taking a SM break Soph you wouldn’t feel the need to make an insta post let alone a story showing your new post 🤦🏼‍♀️
No, that’s just called asslicking.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can't remember where I read it, maybe on here, about a lady that had a very bad reaction to the Pink Stuff. Then I read on here that using some of these cleaning products is the equivalant to smoking 20 a day. I got some of that bloody Elbow Grease to see what is was like. And guess what? Its made my already bad asthma worse! Its so worrying, all these chemicals being used. And yet The Army seem to think its fine!!

Reactions: 18
I can't remember where I read it, maybe on here, about a lady that had a very bad reaction to the Pink Stuff. Then I read on here that using some of these cleaning products is the equivalant to smoking 20 a day. I got some of that bloody Elbow Grease to see what is was like. And guess what? Its made my already bad asthma worse! Its so worrying, all these chemicals being used. And yet The Army seem to think its fine!!
I’ve always used elbow grease to clean greasy baking trays before washing them up and stuff but people using it on their floors/clothes etc is ridiculous.

Reactions: 5
The baby looks gorgeous from that shot on the personal account. I do hope her maternal instinct and love for her new son will make her realise that she could damage him and wreck his beautiful perfect skin by having him in contact with zoflora and dettol spray residue, constant bleach and pine in the bathrooms etc and stops spraying towels and bedding that he will be near.

I would have given my own skin to protect my utterly perfect newborn son and I hated any chemicals being near him.
I would love to see him being the change that Sophie needs and that he gives her a renewed perspective on what is really important

Reactions: 29
She’s said she’s not posting full pictures as she’s scared of the comments about the baby.... if she’s as quick to delete comments when anyone mentions the harm she’s doing to the environment I’m sure the baby comments won’t be a problem for her 🙄
We will be able to put the pieces together soon like a puzzle anyway and see what the baby looks like 😂 and exactly, negative comments fly In and out her page like a boomerang!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
One of the comments on her post “good on you for not wanting to make money from all this” is she taking the piss??! 🙄
and another one saying “thanks for the update I can go to sleep now” this is getting beyond a joke now, people avoiding sleep hoping for the littlest update from her, it’s pathetic!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Can we stop the speculation that her fans will be annoyed they havent seen the baby/want her to be active on Insta stories because everyone's saying they understand and to take the time out

Reactions: 13
Noooo. He a gay make up YouTube guy that does way too many of these videos etc. Has about 40k followers and just crawls all over her in the hope she will hire him instead of Carl bembridge and mikey.
Oh sorry ill delete my post to save wasting space. Ill learn to read sometime 😂

Oh sorry ill delete my post to save wasting space. Ill learn to read sometime 😂
Noooo @Empen i didnt mean i was right about that guy i meant when i said i thgt she was a bridesmaid and she was. When i put that i hadnt seen ur reply to my now deleted comment
Sorry for the confusion 😳

Reactions: 4
Can we stop the speculation that her fans will be annoyed they havent seen the baby/want her to be active on Insta stories because everyone's saying they understand and to take the time out
I agree. Her fans seem fine with everything. That’s what fans do

I’m not a fan, but I don’t see a problem with her SM break. She’s not posting every few minutes, so that’s a break in a way. It’s all relative

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.