Mrs Hinch #41 babies arrived, its all contrived, she doesn't look very sleep deprived.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes remember when she first started out and she had her 'Narnia" in the garage stock piled to the last with her plactic bottles of chemicals bet yet she was still buying products every week in her "hinch haul" even tho she had dozens of them out in the garage
Yeah. She also has two in the house. One upstairs and one down stairs. Totally ridiculous. I'm sure we'd of all thought much more of her if she had embraced a more environmentally friendly way of cleaning. Still there maybe wasn't the amount of money to be made from that.

Reactions: 12
I bought one tub of that stupid pink stuff paste almost a year ago. I’ve used a tiny little bit of it and the rest is still in the cupboard. So god knows what the people who have stockpiled 20 plus pots of it are going to do. It’s not something that you can or would want to use on a daily basis!
I have visions of them smothering themselves in it 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I bought one tub of that stupid pink stuff paste almost a year ago. I’ve used a tiny little bit of it and the rest is still in the cupboard. So god knows what the people who have stockpiled 20 plus pots of it are going to do. It’s not something that you can or would want to use on a daily basis!
exfoliate with it😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone seen todays daily mail. Theres an article about cleaning fluid chemicals could cause autism in children of people using them 😠

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Anyone seen todays daily mail. Theres an article about cleaning fluid chemicals could cause autism in children of people using them 😠
My son has autism. I cleaned as a average person does. I would hate myself If I thought I'd done anything to cause it! I'm a mum not a scientist but I hope they have solid proof and aren't scare mongering!

Reactions: 33

Exfoliating themselves in the shower with it 😂

Edit: just noticed you beat me to it with that comment 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel like that's a little bit scaremongering. Saying that though having all those chemicals around the house being breathed in by children can't be good for their respiratory systems and building natural immunity against germs and the like.

Reactions: 10
Hi all. Lurker here. I just read something and I find it really disturbing and obsessive. When hinchers refer to themselves as the baby’s aunties and uncles! I find it really uncomfortable
The comment above is disturbing aswell saying they love her 🤢 what is there to love exactly? 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I wonder if this is all a slow wind down to retirment without trying to cause a backlash.

She can't carry on spraying so much every day in the house with a baby. Horrifying that followers with a baby would have been doing that and putting their babies at risk. She took months to just open the windows when doing this and many more months to just be transparent about the p&g sponsorship.

This whole cleaning Instagram thing could just disappear as quick as it appeared, only one account will make their millions out of it. The rest have enough products do last a decade. Slowly some will start to realise why people in their houses are feeling sick and getting allergies.

Pampers are the biggest brand by p&g, she bought another brand based on followers recomendations (apparently..) always thought this was a plan to say she tried them but pampers are much better.
Her advert came up inbetweenpostson Instagram for guess what ferbreeze OMG

• Angry
Reactions: 5
What’s the bet that as soon as she’s back from her ‘SM Break’ it will be constant stories of Ronnie personalised items that she won’t use and won’t be grateful for 😒

Reactions: 11
Would that stock pile blow if she was to ever have a fire it’s so scary if it would ☹
Sorry but we had a house fire when I was a child and it’s scarred me for life , I still triple check all plugs are off at night etc

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Would that stock pile blow if she was to ever have a fire it’s so scary if it would ☹
Sorry but we had a house fire when I was a child and it’s scarred me for life , I still triple check all plugs are off at night etc
Sorry to hear you went through that love, that must have been horrendous, but you make a valid point, those chemicals could all react with one a other and arent the fumed from melted plastic dangerous? Or have i made that up?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.