Mrs Hinch #41 babies arrived, its all contrived, she doesn't look very sleep deprived.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone on the previous thread posted a screenshot of her commenting on a post saying itView attachment 26184
This has really got my goat. No one told her the baby foot was big or weird; she has actively went looking at Tattle for comments. She really has a cheek to say this, most commented that we wish the baby well.
Bit of advice Sophie “ Those who spend their time looking for faults in others, usually spend no time to correct their own”

Also this 👇👇👇👇👇
Interesting article about Tattle. Glad it’s saying they do not see this as a troll site

Here is some of the article if you can’t be bothered reading it all
👇
Many of the people who wish to shut Tattle down claim that it is trolling. I do not agree. I think that there is a world of difference between someone writing a comment on a forum about why they dislike a public persona of someone than someone who directly sends offensive messages. There is an equally vast difference between calling someone out for posting something offensive and then sending them death threats to their personal inbox. These YouTubers and Mummy Vloggers are public businesses that earn money. As such, they do need to be held accountable and I think that some do struggle with anyone who disagrees with them by a culture of blocking and deleting. Because so many have built their brands on their personal lives, then it becomes difficult to draw a line between the two. If you shut down someone’s ability to vent in a public forum then it follows that these same people might start venting their angst by putting comments on someone’s personal profile? In the past week I have heard about several incidents of the fans of these Vloggers sending vile personal messages to the social media profiles of people, who have posted comments on Tattle. It does concern me because this is becoming little more than tit for ta

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
I love how she addresses her ‘hinchers’ about stuff she’s read on tattle
The “hopefully something will be done soon” bit with crossed fingers was hysterical 😂 maybe she’s planning to send her army after us...boy am I scared of a bunch of Zoflora zombies armed with Minkehs and steam mops.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can we stop the speculation that her fans will be annoyed they havent seen the baby/want her to be active on Insta stories because everyone's saying they understand and to take the time out
What they say publicly and what they think are two different things. That's only a few hundred of the millions of followers. I bet lots think just stop posting these teasers but would never say it do their narnia goddess.

Reactions: 11
Ohhhh and question and answers.

Canny wait.
Yeah but she’ll just delete the questions she doesn’t want to answer 🙄. Not done a Live for a very very very long time has she .... I wonder why 😂🤣😂🤣😂😂

• Haha
The “hopefully something will be done soon” bit with crossed fingers was hysterical 😂 maybe she’s planning to send her army after us...boy am I scared of a bunch of Zoflora zombies armed with Minkehs and steam mops.
I’m a little bit scared.. have you seen what they put IN their steam mops?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
One of the comments on her post “good on you for not wanting to make money from all this” is she taking the piss??! 🙄
and another one saying “thanks for the update I can go to sleep now” this is getting beyond a joke now, people avoiding sleep hoping for the littlest update from her, it’s pathetic!
I wonder if this is all a slow wind down to retirment without trying to cause a backlash.

She can't carry on spraying so much every day in the house with a baby. Horrifying that followers with a baby would have been doing that and putting their babies at risk. She took months to just open the windows when doing this and many more months to just be transparent about the p&g sponsorship.

This whole cleaning Instagram thing could just disappear as quick as it appeared, only one account will make their millions out of it. The rest have enough products do last a decade. Slowly some will start to realise why people in their houses are feeling sick and getting allergies.

Pampers are the biggest brand by p&g, she bought another brand based on followers recomendations (apparently..) always thought this was a plan to say she tried them but pampers are much better.

Reactions: 18
Oh please...she talks utter shite! She claims to not know what she's done wrong! Well you read here so often you do bloody know. She has done nothing for her followers other than profit from them. It truly boils my blood. To answer your question on what you have done to deserve their unrequited support.....nothing, other than lie and manipulate them into believing your some watered down mother Teresa. I'm saddened you're what some young people aspire to!

Reactions: 22
Posted on the Facebook page again. This person has only just bought this today, barely used any, and is planning on stocking up tomorrow. Why is that necessary? They’re not going to suddenly disappear overnight? How are we supposed to help the environment with supply and demand this high for a plastic bottle with a crappy chemical inside that does the exact same thing as some warm soapy water 🤦🏻‍♀️ Fair enough have one anti-bac spray to last you the month like most of us do but there’s no need to stock up, how dirty are your houses?! Just buy another when you actually need it. (Pic 1)

Also - new MH update on her instagram (pic 2&3)
This to me is the biggest problem with all of these cleaning accounts. People hoarding so many cleaning products they don't need. Wasting money they probably don't have on stuff they're using incorrectly. It's bad for the environment, bad for their purses and just bloody dangerous!! I wonder how many of her followers have accidentally choked themselves out making chlorine gas in their toilets by throwing everything from their cupboards at them!

Reactions: 14
It goes bAck to the plastics debate, all these people stupidly hoarding endless cleaning products are feeding the supply and demand of the bigger companies manufacturing and chucking out more and more.
If the demand is there, more will be made,... why does anyone need more than one of each cleaning product at a time? You can only use ONE at a time.

Reactions: 16
She’s said she’s not posting full pictures as she’s scared of the comments about the baby.... if she’s as quick to delete comments when anyone mentions the harm she’s doing to the environment I’m sure the baby comments won’t be a problem for her 🙄
Why not get the hubby to monitor comments for a few weeks if she feels that her hormones are fragile , I’m not bothered to be fair but her army is gonna revolt soon 😂

Reactions: 4
To be fair these bottles are made from recycled plastic and the cleaner itself is non toxic and plant based but that doesn’t make it any better to stock pile
These people stock pile like there’s been a sprinkle of snow and people run to the supermarket to buy all the bread and milk.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It goes bAck to the plastics debate, all these people stupidly hoarding endless cleaning products are feeding the supply and demand of the bigger companies manufacturing and chucking out more and more.
If the demand is there, more will be made,... why does anyone need more than one of each cleaning product at a time? You can only use ONE at a time.
I buy the big flash bottle and reuse the same smaller bottle over and over I know it’s not great , but I like a bit of flash in my bathroom, so it’s a compromise
plus it saves a ton of money as you can make countless smaller bottles from one large one , and at least I’m not throwing countless small bottles away 🤷‍♀️

That pic could have been taken months ago for all we know? 🙄
I’m not up to date on the thread yet so I apologise if anyone else has pointed this out but one of those biscuits/cakes says Ronnie, so I imagine it’s recent unless she disclosed the name she was going for previously

Reactions: 3
Why not get the hubby to monitor comments for a few weeks if she feels that her hormones are fragile , I’m not bothered to be fair but her army is gonna revolt soon 😂

They should but I doubt they will as long as she keeps posting little snippets on her stories 🙄 social media break my arse!

Reactions: 4
One word on the stockpiling of cleaning products. NARNIA:mad:
yes remember when she first started out and she had her 'Narnia" in the garage stock piled to the last with her plactic bottles of chemicals bet yet she was still buying products every week in her "hinch haul" even tho she had dozens of them out in the garage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.