Mrs Hinch #41 babies arrived, its all contrived, she doesn't look very sleep deprived.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this isn’t hinch related but anyway.. I just googled oven pride as I was thinking of getting some my oven is a right state. And at the top was a story of a woman using it and a tiny drop went on her arm and burnt her skin and even went right through her skin down to the nerve endings. She needed skin grafts on her arm from her leg. Basically what I’m trying to say is everyday there seems to be more and more cleaning disasters and accidents. Now I’m not blaming hinch but it just seems like people are careless (not this woman as She has two layers of gloves on apparently) but I actually fear for all these hinchers lives it’s getting out of hand don’t you think?? There is going to be someone seriously harmed. With her platform I think she should really have a think about what she promotes and encourages. The hinchers are going mental. their husbands are getting fed up of them spending money on excessive amounts (so they say on comments etc) every day there is something and it angers me. Sorry for the essay.
This is why I pay someone to clean my oven £55 once a year, best money I've ever spent and it looks like a brand new oven. I save the money each month so it's not £55 I have to suddenly find.

I'm now on a Hinch cleaning group and in two days I've seen someone asking what they can use Zoflora for and someone replied "people will tell you it's not a cleaner but mix it with washing up liquid and water and it becomes a cleaner"

And fabric softener rinse through hair to deal with nits.

Someone posted a list of how not to use Zoflora and why and this was a reply.

Then the advice for nits

Then how to turn Zoflora into a cleaner. Why not just use the washing up liquid in hot water to clean?!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
This is why I pay someone to clean my oven £55 once a year, best money I've ever spent and it looks like a brand new oven. I save the money each month so it's not £55 I have to suddenly find.

I'm now on a Hinch cleaning group and in two days I've seen someone asking what they can use Zoflora for and someone replied "people will tell you it's not a cleaner but mix it with washing up liquid and water and it becomes a cleaner"

Then the advice for nits

Then how to turn Zoflora into a cleaner. Why not just use the washing up liquid in hot water to clean?!
Why is someone comparing a chemical filled cleaning product to toothpaste.. how can toothpaste be dangerous haha

Reactions: 2

Then the advice for nits

They just throw anything together and hope for the best I think!!!

Reactions: 2
Shes definitely not in her bed or any bed in her house. Wonder when the extension will be done so she can come off her break. That's the only reason she is having one..
Also to the Poster who said people say she is like Davina Devine 🙈 Davina is a beautiful person inside and out, nothing like Hinch
seriously for someone who's so obsessed with her looks can she not see how hideous that stupid Gretel filter is 🙄

Reactions: 11
Because she’s just so down to earth you guys. She’s one of us don’t forget! She is just too scared to do an interview, of COURSE it has nothing to do with the fact she can’t have full control over what is printed.

This is the same person who has been on live tv, done radio, has her face is in every damn supermarket...you name it! Things that 99% of us would struggle with!

The same woman who had a garish proposal with a helicopter and a field (what even is a field though?), had a huge white wedding, OTT baby shower, but sure, you are just a ‘scared’ hairdresser from a little village who has no idea how this craziness all happened.

She is SO manipulative. Even down to the love bombing she’s now doing ahead of her return.
Yes Hinchy, you miss your barmy army so badly, and it definitely has nothing to do with missing that swipe up cash 💰💰

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Because she’s just so down to earth you guys. She’s one of us don’t forget! She is just too scared to do an interview, of COURSE it has nothing to do with the fact she can’t have full control over what is printed.

This is the same person who has been on live tv, done radio, has her face is in every damn supermarket...you name it! Things that 99% of us would struggle with!

The same woman who had a garish proposal with a helicopter and a field (what even is a field though?), had a huge white wedding, OTT baby shower, but sure, you are just a ‘scared’ hairdresser from a little village who has no idea how this craziness all happened.

She is SO manipulative. Even down to the love bombing she’s now doing ahead of her return.
Yes Hinchy, you miss your barmy army so badly, and it definitely has nothing to do with missing that swipe up cash 💰💰
So she’ll be answering all questions 🤔

Whats the betting that there wont be one single awkward question like ‘why do you still hide the fact that you make so much money off your ‘best friends’ ‘
Why arent you open about why you’ve stopped doing certain things ie spraying diluted lenor everywhere!

Any questions that even slightly question her will be ignored or Gretal will come out and say the trolls have been nasty her 😢😢

Reactions: 15
Someone’s upping her game!
All of a sudden she’s posting old hospital pics and more about the baby. Nothing to do with the fact that there’s a few celebs who have had their babies after Hinch and posted their pics and birth stories before her lol.

But she is on maternity leave - taking a break from social media - havent you noticed 😂😂😂
My hubby takes longer toilet breaks than she has social media breaks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know this isn’t hinch related but anyway.. I just googled oven pride as I was thinking of getting some my oven is a right state. And at the top was a story of a woman using it and a tiny drop went on her arm and burnt her skin and even went right through her skin down to the nerve endings. She needed skin grafts on her arm from her leg. Basically what I’m trying to say is everyday there seems to be more and more cleaning disasters and accidents. Now I’m not blaming hinch but it just seems like people are careless (not this woman as She has two layers of gloves on apparently) but I actually fear for all these hinchers lives it’s getting out of hand don’t you think?? There is going to be someone seriously harmed. With her platform I think she should really have a think about what she promotes and encourages. The hinchers are going mental. their husbands are getting fed up of them spending money on excessive amounts (so they say on comments etc) every day there is something and it angers me. Sorry for the essay.
I have no idea why people are obsessed over having a sparkling oven. I wash the racks once a week in hot soapy water, and wipe the inside with kitchen cleaner every couple of weeks, washing it all off thoroughly. My oven looks fine. I use it to cook food that my family eat so there is no way I'm filling it with strong chemicals.

Reactions: 6
I’ve just checked out one of her followers. Letshinchandbehappy shes actually got pictures of Mrs Hinch around her house 😂😂😂 WTF!!!! How insane are people???? She’s sweet talking Mrs Hinch in almost every single post!! Cmon that can’t be real...

I’ve just read online that some accounts and people follow Mrs Hinch and sweet talk her just to get noticed by companies so they get free stuff. Then have admitted that they actually can’t stand the woman.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I’ve just checked out one of her followers. Letshinchandbehappy shes actually got pictures of Mrs Hinch around her house 😂😂😂 WTF!!!! How insane are people???? She’s sweet talking Mrs Hinch in almost every single post!!
I think she has a thread!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.