Mrs Hinch #41 babies arrived, its all contrived, she doesn't look very sleep deprived.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was somebody whinging about how she can’t smell zoflora after she’s sprayed it round the house. What can she use that the smell lasts longer. Myself and plenty of others reminded her the reason she can’t smell it is because it’s not an air freshener. There’s been tips to use pink stuff in your upvc windows, that’s great scrub the top layer off and you’ll make your dirt worse, the person who put tumble dryer sheets in their oven. It’s madness. Someone asked how often people bleach their toilets. One woman said 3 times a day and then they have those stick on things and hang over the rim things. What the duck are your family eating that you need to bleach your bog 3 times a day
It's all this daily Pine & Shine bollocks. You really don't need to clean your bogs to such extent every single day. Especially when there are only two of you living at home!

Reactions: 5
What ? Why?!
Cleans apparently 🤷🏼‍♀️ Until I reminded her they’re actually full of carcinogenic fibres that she’s just put all over where she cooks food and has no cleaning properties, only to reduce static.

I also had a lovely lady jump down my throat and tell me that ‘I’m the same person telling people to use a product for its intended use then recommending something you put on your chips (vinegar) for cleaning glass and windows’

I told her I wasn’t coming round for dinner if she puts white vinegar on her chips 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I also had a lovely lady jump down my throat and tell me that ‘I’m the same person telling people to use a product for its intended use then recommending something you put on your chips (vinegar) for cleaning glass and windows’
Putting something as harmless as vinegar on your windows vs putting actual chemicals in your oven where you cook food. Year, totally the same thing :rolleyes: These people....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
None as blind as those who don't want to see!
If they keep using these products they won't be able to see!!!

Putting something as harmless as vinegar on your windows vs putting actual chemicals in your oven where you cook food. Year, totally the same thing :rolleyes: These people....
I used lemons to clean my microwave for the first time. I was really pleased with the result. It goes to show that you don't always need these fancy products. My microwave was bad. I am a lazy cow who hates cleaning.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If they keep using these products they won't be able to see!!!

I used lemons to clean my microwave for the first time. I was really pleased with the result. It goes to show that you don't always need these fancy products. My microwave was bad. I am a lazy cow who hates cleaning.
I've used lemon or orange peel and a dish of water in the microwave to clean it before and really impressed with how clean it came up. Also just use a mixture of water, white vinegar and dish soap for cleaning my counter top and hobs that works so much better than fancy products that would leave a residue all over my hob.

Reactions: 4
There’s a post at the moment about trying to wash a baby’s blanket back to its original colour. A) dying or bleaching something a baby is likely to put in their mouth is stupid. B) half of why it will be so comforting will likely be the smell boil washing/bleaching it.
Why is stuff looking clean more important than a child under 2s most prized possession.

What this women has started is appalling g

Reactions: 7
It's all this daily Pine & Shine bollocks. You really don't need to clean your bogs to such extent every single day. Especially when there are only two of you living at home!
Makes you wonder what they eat. Looking at the sneak peeks we get of Mrs Hinch’s diet I can see why they need to clean their toilet every five minutes, they must both tit concrete.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Will Sophie be at the party of the year tomorrow, Mario and Hannah appear to allude to it. Will it be a flying visit, will all filming be banned unless butterfly or Gretal filters are on.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shes definitely not in her bed or any bed in her house. Wonder when the extension will be done so she can come off her break. That's the only reason she is having one..
Also to the Poster who said people say she is like Davina Devine 🙈 Davina is a beautiful person inside and out, nothing like Hinch

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I know this isn’t hinch related but anyway.. I just googled oven pride as I was thinking of getting some my oven is a right state. And at the top was a story of a woman using it and a tiny drop went on her arm and burnt her skin and even went right through her skin down to the nerve endings. She needed skin grafts on her arm from her leg. Basically what I’m trying to say is everyday there seems to be more and more cleaning disasters and accidents. Now I’m not blaming hinch but it just seems like people are careless (not this woman as She has two layers of gloves on apparently) but I actually fear for all these hinchers lives it’s getting out of hand don’t you think?? There is going to be someone seriously harmed. With her platform I think she should really have a think about what she promotes and encourages. The hinchers are going mental. their husbands are getting fed up of them spending money on excessive amounts (so they say on comments etc) every day there is something and it angers me. Sorry for the essay.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.