Mrs Hinch #409 Narcissism runs through her veins like Fairy Liquid in a Dishmatic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh she could stamp on a bag of kittens and her fans would ask what the problem is, they are deranged from cleaning fumes

Reactions: 45
I’ve watched it about 7 times - Sophaloaf ain’t on that bus.

guess what Grinchy ?

they don’t like you enough to invite you to your besties hen nananananana
oh it will be I was invited but I couldn’t leave Lonnie

Reactions: 13
Danny Devito holding a glow worm, absolutely fucking dead
Omg made my day

Reactions: 14
I've just got back with my chippy tea and nearly choked on my chips, cheese and gravy.

Excellent work trolls

Reactions: 15
There's no telling some people. Absolutely oblivious to the real world. They can't see any bad in what these 2 fools do. If Hinch said stick your tits in a meat grinder they would.

Reactions: 14
Sorry posting this for the wiki.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 15
Quote from The Grinch re Postnal Deoression

“I never spoke about it at the time because it felt a little bit like it would come across as attention-seeking and I also worried about bringing other people down.

“I didn’t make out everything was perfect… instead I just didn’t say anything at all. But now I will talk about it all day long if that is what’s needed to make people reach out.

"With this baby, I’ll be a lot more open from day one because my followers know now. They know exactly how it was and how I felt.”

This time, she will recognise the warning signs and won’t be afraid to ask for help. In fact, she already has a support team in place and just knowing they’re there is an enormous comfort.

Reactions: 17
She’ll pretend she was invited but couldn’t go because of Lenor. Like she wouldn’t use any excuse to get away from them kids

Simple fact is Voldemort (Stacey’s ugly sister) just didn’t invite you bab
They've already been haven't they.Explains her absence-stuck in quarantine in Albania-or terminal 3 ?we know she has no real opinion on anything let alone the vacine.

Reactions: 12
Pmsl!!! Danny Devito with a glow worm. I'm dead.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.