Mrs Hinch #406 Hinch really is a silly mummy, fancy “forgetting” Ron had a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree Ive worded it wrong
Report it and it’ll get took down
I totally get what you mean. It’s all her family and her friends, even if you don’t see them physically. I’ve heard her mention his mum and dad once in 2 years and his sister and her brother in law never. Now that’s weird

Reactions: 2
This paragraph has really tickled me, so true! I felt like I was watching in disbelief for a good few minutes

Reactions: 10
I reckon the look on her face on that video is what Inch sees every time he suggests an early night.

Reactions: 15
So are we gonna see our first human and dog wedding? I bet she doesn’t even get that close to Jamie. She’s definitely the kind of person who would share an ice lolly with her dog

I'm sorry, but who gets up in the morning and thinks "I know, I'll force my dog to lick my face and film it and then upload it to insta".....like why would you do that? Cleaning sensation who let's dog (who licks it's own balls and arse) lick her face. Ewww

Reactions: 18
She's posted some strange things. But this tops it for me.

Sophie... Are you ok, genuinely?

I honestly think her and JimBobNoJob are on the rocks.

Reactions: 13
What a weird bitch. That was a total lust fest with Fatdog & very uncomfortable to watch. Just get on with the meltdown or bore off Insta for good.

They were best buds until hennerz mistook Rexs face for a piece of ham

Reactions: 9
Let’s just say this proves that Mummmazzz first born is the only one who gives her comfort.

Has she cried troll recently though? I keep buying popcorn, but not seeing any crying troll posts. Am I missing them? Or is the tattle just wrong?

Reactions: 2
Interesting discussion going on with many accounts i follow about insta changing things. From what I'm understanding, stories are being removed and videos and reels are going onto your main feed. And static photos are also moving away from main feed. Wonder how and if this will affect Hinch

Reactions: 4
Well on par with her mindlessly feeding him snacks as he lay on his back in her lap. I still get haunted by flashbacks of that

I’d suggest if you don’t like this being discussed and find it triggering that you don’t read this thread as it comes up often.

I stayed away from this thread for ages because of this exact reason. It doesn't 'trigger' me or anything but sometimes gets a bit mumsnet for me and I'm not here for that, I just want to laugh at Hinch.

Fuck's sake... Just when I thought it was safe to come back

Maybe it wouldn't be such an issue if she protected her children and kept them off Instagram Nobody would comment either way then. Just a thought Soph.

Reactions: 14

Well, on the plus side - at least he's too fat to reach his arsehole so there won't be any traces of poo in his doggy slobber

Reactions: 11
I didn't need to see Jabba the Mutt and Princess Liar getting it on. I really didn't. Her birds nest was giving me unnecessary rage

Reactions: 14
Christ we don’t need anymore reminding of who is your favourite child hinch. Fat mut slim also doesn’t need anymore kissing he needs walking love

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.