Mrs Hinch #401 Stace is up the duff bet Hinch can’t get her new house fast enuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only thing to keep her going would be a new house renovation but nobody wants to see every thing gifted again. The grey house trend is over, she never cleans and it’s all been rinsed and repeated. She’s far too boring to keep going off her personality, she let the ship sail when she was mega popular by hiding away from most of it.
Even if she does go with the House Reno style account she has such appalling taste it would be a flop! She’d do better to get an interior designer in and do it properly 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
@fannysjohnny get yourself down spital road & see if you can see Janines audi outside that £3mil ‘park’ & alpacas roaming the property, if so report back with photos hunnay

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Lonaldo loves a head tickle? That's all she ever does with her kids! She strokes them in exactly the same way that she does with Lardcliffe! Ronnie looks really happy though and that's lovely to see even though she totally over exposes him and Lonaldo on Social Media.
Soph, you haven't forgotten it's Ronnie's birthday in 6 days time have you? Thought you'd have had the sandwiches made and the Wotsits shoved into cellophane wrappers by now! Or are you getting professional caterers in this time because you're permanently stuck on the couch with Lonaldo the Great?
Atv !
Sorry but ‘LARDCLIFFE’ 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 fcking Brilliant that😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Even if she does go with the House Reno style account she has such appalling taste it would be a flop! She’d do better to get an interior designer in and do it properly 🤭
Agree! I think she will
Go down the house route and the mummy blogger. Whether it will work I don’t know! I can’t take her seriously- it all comes across and too planned out and fake! Even the ‘relatable’ content isn’t real! She hides the real and creates fake relatable!! So weird!

Reactions: 12
Agree! I think she will
Go down the house route and the mummy blogger. Whether it will work I don’t know! I can’t take her seriously- it all comes across and too planned out and fake! Even the ‘relatable’ content isn’t real! She hides the real and creates fake relatable!! So weird!
And it’s all so boring too!

Reactions: 3
It’s strange having to scroll so far down the page to find her thread when usually she’s sitting right at the top!! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
ITV news talking about influencers not declaring they've been paid for ads, wonder who will be included

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Agree! I think she will
I don't think she has what it takes to be an engaging mum blogger. She is way too concerned with what people think of her to be warts and all and show any real vulnerability. She wants to be fawned over.

ETA When she tries to be honest it comes across so staged, rather than authentic. There are far better mum bloggers out there and Hinch posting pics of the boys in their rather boring world where she won't let anything be messy or fun will appeal to who? Every mum knows it's bullshit.

Reactions: 18
ITV news talking about influencers not declaring they've been paid for ads, wonder who will be included
Ill be shocked if her name comes up, shes Got gleam to pay away anything negative 🙄

I want to believe this is the end for her but she’s too competitive. She’s probably sitting taking notes off all the other new mums pages to rip off when she comes back

I know I keep banging on about Georgia K 😂 but brody & Lonnie are 4 weeks apart, you’d think she would like a few of her posts etc but nothing! Georgia always comments on hers though

The ASA have named and shamed the first lot of influencers who have repeatedly broken advertising rules. Sounds like there are more names to come, finally getting on top of them all

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm going to fan girl Hinch here, but EVERY child is different. I've mentioned in older posts that my eldest was so forward, bright as a button and wouldn't shut up from about 10 months old. My second was completely different, she didn't speak until quite late, she was one of those "bitey kids" at nursery as she lacked the vocabulary. I'm sure Ronnie is perfectly fine and will get there in his own time.

Also to add, Rex has 3 older siblings, he's surrounded by so much more going on than Ron. Hinch strikes me as a helicopter mum, whereas SS seems to just let her kids get on with it.
I think though it's ok to be concerned at a 2yr old not talking as it is one of the main indicators of autism. I hate the way it's all so taboo, I wish more people had have said to me that it was ok to be concerned about my wee one and to speak to a professional about it. I dont like all this , they develop at their own rates, because sometimes they need alot of extra help getting there and sitting doing nothing won't help them at all x

Reactions: 18
Just reading in the newspaper the hack of washing down door and skirting boards with fabric softener and water surely that’s a fire hazard needs putting a stop too what happened to plain soap and water?

Reactions: 4
She’s awfully quiet at the minute… defo got a house move on the cards.. or something to get the huns worked into a frenzy!

Reactions: 7
At least we know it might be worth contacting Nigel at the ASA when she is in breach.

Do you remember when she moaned about trolls dobbing her in? We wouldn’t have to if you followed the rules hun

edited to change robbing to dobbing!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.