Mrs Hinch #400 Bond with my kid? where to begin? so I’ll rub him with my chinny chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure loads of us follow the baby chef in red Chef hat n apron... his parents are also monetizing.. n I'm sure making a decent buck from Advts but done so well... that baby's language motor skills have developed faster n better due all the play cooking.. nothing is forced.. he makes a mess also ...lesson to learn... I'm just giving an example ... not comparing babies .. each is unique n has different development speeds.. but parents inputs n thoughts matter... another example is a triplet boy fam... they share so nicely.. not forced .. few sponsored posts here n there n genuine... babies are fed such decent diets.. go to nursery... encouraged to speak.. help around home ... all these babies are the same 2 year club... unlike this baby n his supposed forced friend... just what a difference parents can make if social media done thoughtfully...

Reactions: 3
So that picture was #gifted by “A&G Digital Editing” and she’s happy that she doesn’t have an actual photo of the family? 😳 Anyone (MadMa) could have taken a quick snap and it would have looked better! Inch looks deranged. Sopha is clinging onto the baby like her life depends on it. All very odd.
PS we will never see that picture again 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Personally, I am happy we are not seeing Ronnie. I'd have had even more respect had Sophie Jamie not uploaded videos of him yesterday on Jamie's account. I'm disgusted at the exploitation of kids by so many of these influencers! There is no need to show them. There is no need for any kid's identity or privacy to be given up on any social media account, nor have them perform to improve engagement and to get out of actually having to pay for your kid's basic needs through #gifted and #ad products. Keep them private and if that means having to actually buy items for them, do it!

I am extremely disgusted to see that baby has still been on full show to Bots and women that are clearly unhinged every day of his short life so far judging by comments on every one of her posts. Where is the need? Did she not get gifted enough this time round? Too cheap to buy what her kid needs? Realising that people have a shorter attention span this time round and that you actually have nothing to come back with so cannot afford to be missing any length of time? I cannot imagine her being happy with someone selling their memories of her childhood, plastering detail about her first years to millions, yet that is exactly what she is doing in real time to those boys!

Reactions: 19
Go away with your family quotes mate, you're hardly a family are you.
It's you, Henry and lennie... And mad ma.

Jamie and Ronnie... And mad ma when he's feeling frisky.

Hardly a perfect family. Far from it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
FUCKSAKE I’ve been at work and missed like 6 pages of the bint 😒😤

Better get the kettle on and get comfy I see Sneaky Soph has managed to stand on her own two legs and the sofa hasn’t actually eaten her 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I
I love watching people clean their houses, and restock cupboards etc. Always have. That's why I enjoyed MH way back when - before she turned in to whatever the hell she is now. So if any of you nusty trolls are like me, I just found an American lady who is great on insta/tiktok and her home is a lot less dull and grey. Miles better than MH, or any of the wannabes I've seen from the UK rising up recently.

Not sure if I can share her username or not - but she is a mamma from the midwest
s she from Utah and wears an apron?

Just watched some old stories of baby Ronnie. Observations: she actually put Henry’s paw on her bump to feel him kicking! That one finger poking at him constantly! The family bathing him and surrounding his cot - about 5 of them! Poor kid, that is overwhelming, unnecessary and creepy as duck. Ron always seemed a serious baby and I think shoving a camera in his face and conditioning him has done so much damage. 😔
And yet she never showed anything like that with Ronnie while she was pregnant this time 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I maybe late to the party saying this but to me the last picture Sopha has posted Jamie looks like a bloody rat. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There’s a toddler on Tik Tok who’s cooks. They let him make a mess, it doesn’t go perfect but he is chopping stuff (safely with one of those pressy choppers) talking away and looks happy as anything. Lessons to be learnt Sophlora, let him do what he enjoys not shove a camera in his face and make him perform and pretend he is further on than he is. This Tik Tok toddler is having the time of his life and it’s great to see.

Reactions: 6
I’m pretty convinced we are only seeing minimal house content because they are packing it all up. Slash have already packed it all up and have already moved.
Trying to catch up quickly. Saw Slash mentioned and thought they were employing him (of Guns n Roses) to help them move 🤣
She has officially done my head in with her look at me videos. Smug fuckwit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope Tracy doesn't mind that ronnie has moved into the loft with her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She is exactly what I’ve said to my husband the past ten years.... a social media head who’s child knows no life outside the insta. It’s so so sad. We made a point of letting our boys be boys they don’t even have computers they spend their evenings playing football or down the park without me on their face with a camera .... I suppose I’m just old but neither of my kids know about insta, tiktoc and Facebook they are 13 and 10

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He’s really going to suffer later in life.. his life documented... and why does she feel the need to constantly have his name on clothes!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.