Mrs Hinch #400 Bond with my kid? where to begin? so I’ll rub him with my chinny chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she enjoy sitting in that sofa all day not seen her move from it since bringing baby home . I was in b n m the next day after my c section shopping 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
View attachment 607311
Don’t really understand why she has slipped the black strap of her nursing bra down, you can clearly see the clip of the straps where you can undo it to feed! Doh!
I don't think she is feeding him here. He's in the wrong position to start with and anyone who has breastfed knows how hard it is to cradle your baby like that and feed. You use the opposite arm/hand to support baby and use your hand nearest the boob your feeding on to support that boob. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Again, this picture is clearly just for the gram and to continue to paint the perfect life/lie for all her followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm calling a future bingo here....
I genuinely think the hinchcliffes have consciously uncoupled and Jamie is just visiting Soph and Len, keeping Ronnie with him.
He's been in barely any pics since they had Len, which for the Hinchs is a big deal.
That day out with Ron, taking him to Mc Donald's and buying him fancy trainers screams Disney Dad to me. I swear it's in the divorced mens guide on what to do with your children.
Plus they've never seemed the most happiest of couples have they?
I said a couple of threads ago, do you think theyve split up?, that was before Lonnie was even born... So I agree with you lol 🙌

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
I genuinely think the hinchcliffes have consciously uncoupled and Jamie is just visiting Soph and Len, keeping Ronnie with him.
He's been in barely any pics since they had Len, which for the Hinchs is a big deal.
That day out with Ron, taking him to Mc Donald's and buying him fancy trainers screams Disney Dad to me. I swear it's in the divorced mens guide on what to do with your children.
You do realise the trouble you’ve caused now don’t you?

We are now going to be bombarded with wedding photos and 100 stories showing how in love they are 🙄🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 97
I said a couple of threads ago, do you think theyve split up?, that was before Lonnie was even born... So I agree with you lol 🙌
It makes a lot of sense now I think about it
But he was giving the old I’m so proud of you buisness when she had him.
It’s either they’ve split or Ron has officially moved in with ma
I suppose we just have to wait for the book.
If inch does one I’m buying it!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sit tight, she's gonna post a lorry load of family pics after your comment. Expect them in the next few days 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You do realise the trouble you’ve caused now don’t you?

We are now going to be bombarded with wedding photos and 100 stories showing how in love they are 🙄🙈😂
They can try their best, but married people doing couples cards within 2yrs of being married isn't exactly spelling marital bliss

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm so glad more and more people are noticing Ronnie has very clear and obvious delays with his speech / expressions etc. Everytime someone mentioned it before, including myself, you'd get "there's no signs to show he is delayed" "you only see tiny snippets of their life" well thanks Jamie. You've made it very obvious now - i hope, if you haven't already, that you seek professional help for him and don't brush it under the carpet because queen hinch doesn't want it looking bad on her. He's absolutely adorable and he deserves a better life than he gets with his mother now, look at that little boys face Change when he noticed his mum .. That's not normal. Poor little bugger can't stand her, smell the zoflora coffee Jamie.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
It makes a lot of sense now I think about it
But he was giving the old I’m so proud of you buisness when she had him.
It’s either they’ve split or Ron has officially moved in with ma
I suppose we just have to wait for the book.
If inch does one I’m buying it!! 😂
Honestly buzzing for the day he releases a tell all 🤣🤣 I'd happily sell a kid to buy it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm so glad more and more people are noticing Ronnie has very clear and obvious delays with his speech / expressions etc. Everytime someone mentioned it before, including myself, you'd get "there's no signs to show he is delayed" "you only see tiny snippets of their life" well thanks Jamie. You've made it very obvious now - i hope, if you haven't already, that you seek professional help for him and don't brush it under the carpet because queen hinch doesn't want it looking bad on her. He's absolutely adorable and he deserves a better life than he gets with his mother now, look at that little boys face Change when he noticed his mum on the phone... That's not normal. Poor little bugger can't stand her, smell the zoflora coffee Jamie.
My son is a teen now and is non verbal Asd.
He was very similar as a tot to Ronnie....
I’m not saying he is and I’m not saying he isn’t....
But hopefully behind the phones someone’s picked up it and he’ll get support either way!

That said children do develop differently and change massively once at nursery and go to school.
Kids learn through other children hence why most are more advanced when they have siblings!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Has Maldon been cold over the last 2 weeks. I have two boys who HATE shorts (one on the spectrum) and even they abandoned their trackies and jeans because it was too sweltering.

I'm so glad more and more people are noticing Ronnie has very clear and obvious delays with his speech / expressions etc. Everytime someone mentioned it before, including myself, you'd get "there's no signs to show he is delayed" "you only see tiny snippets of their life" well thanks Jamie. You've made it very obvious now - i hope, if you haven't already, that you seek professional help for him and don't brush it under the carpet because queen hinch doesn't want it looking bad on her. He's absolutely adorable and he deserves a better life than he gets with his mother now, look at that little boys face Change when he noticed his mum on the phone... That's not normal. Poor little bugger can't stand her, smell the zoflora coffee Jamie.
was she not in the playground with them? I was trying to stop the video to see if that was her in black in the background? I thought she was calling him from behind Jaymay not on the phone..

Reactions: 3
My son is a teen now and is non verbal Asd.
He was very similar as a tot to Ronnie....
I’m not saying he is and I’m not saying he isn’t....
But hopefully behind the phones someone’s picked up it and he’ll get support either way!

That said children do develop differently and change massively once at nursery and go to school.
Kids learn through other children hence why most are more advanced when they have siblings!
Oh i know kids develop differently, I have 3 myself but there's been so many signs of Ronnie being delayed - not physically but speech and he has absolutely no emotion what so ever 90% of the time. It's not even a big deal, he's not our kid after all so doesn't affect any of us - it's their child and their thing to deal with but it's the fact Sophie said he speaks perfectly - when he very clearly doesn't. She's embarrassed. That's what pisses me and so many other tattlers off. Why lie.

I hope there seeking help off camera too, any parent would but this is hinch we are talking about. It's up to them now i guess, but when hundreds, literally hundreds of people on this site say the same thing you'd think considering she reads here 247 that she'd seek help - I really hope she has. If not, the school will raise concerns once he starts school anyway. Xo

was she not in the playground with them? I was trying to stop the video to see if that was her in black in the background? I thought she was calling him from behind Jaymay not on the phone..
Yeah I've just realised he couldn't be recording aswell as be on facetime at the same time, it sounded like she was on the phone or maybe she was really far away shouting him. She defo wasn't near them enough to interact though, which is sad. Either way his face is a picture!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What is the obsession with carpet lines? 😂

Aww poor Ron but I'm glad it seems he gets all the love /interaction from Jaymeh 🥺 He's good with Ron.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I've just realised he couldn't be recording aswell as be on facetime at the same time, it sounded like she was on the phone or maybe she was really far away shouting him. She defo wasn't near them enough to interact though, which is sad. Either way his face is a picture!
[/QUOTE]
you can actually see her with the buggy in the background for a split second, all in black.

Reactions: 1
👏👏Give it time though, the mumsnet crew will be on here going rabid at us soon. To me it’s always been obvious somethings not right with the little love, it’s not nasty or cruel to point it out, it’s done out of concern. It annoys me that people see it as an insult for us to say he may have issues. There’s nothing to be ashamed of if he has, he just needs mum and dad to address it and get him the extra support he may need and hopefully they have.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.