Mrs Hinch #4 Give to Charity! Steal From A Donkey! Her Ethics Are Wonkey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the welcome! It’s a tricky mine field the world of insta cleaning! I have to be very careful who I approach about my view on the Hinch! It seems the majority of “bigger” accounts are not Hinch fans, especially as she is constantly stealing their tips and ideas and passing them off as her own! I think there is another account that you guys need to have a look into and that’s cleanwithme20. He has also taken off very quickly and is like and Irish gay version of the Hinch....not sure what is going on with him but when he is showing his followers how he boils comfort to make his house smell lovely you have to wonder if he is with the same management ??

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Sure, it’s here you fill in the form. Try and screenshot whenever you see her post anything that you know is an Ad as they ask for screenshots. It’s confidential but if you don’t feel comfortable putting your address just fill in the boxes with prefer not to disclose or similar, I do that and they’ve never not looked into my complaint because of it

https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html
Do they need to state AD/GIFTED if there is a Swipe Up?

Reactions: 3
Boils Comfort!
Bloody hell what is wrong with these people? ?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Do they need to state AD/GIFTED if there is a Swipe Up?
If she is using an affiliate link as a swipe up then yes it should say it's an Ad and also that it's an affiliate link. It's not even enough to say #aff as how do people know what "aff" means unless you know about affiliate marketing.

Reactions: 4
Sophie, this needs to stop. How are you anxious and depressed yet manage to trowel on 2 inches of makeup just to ‘hinch’ and able to travel to London everyday for a shoot, go out shopping everyday and sit in cafes on your own whilst on stories.

You’re making a mockery out of people who actually suffer from anxiety/depression. If you was really suffering you’d more than likely stop caring what you looked like, probably would ignore the dishes piling up in the kitchen for a while etc because your mind would be so preoccupied with worry and all sorts of other stuff to even care about some bin bag gadget.

You’re pregnant so it’s probably natural to worry a little and get nervous about things but to diagnose yourself with anxiety etc like it’s in fashion is just patronising. You only mention anxiety when you’ve been quiet on Insta and worrying all the hinchers are gonna stop spending their money on your tit swipe ups. Or maybe your just worried so much about all your lies and the truth coming out and the guilts eating you up.

Sorry for the essay needed to rant :sneaky:

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Very interesting... so he’s obviously a hincher but he’s shot himself in the foot with this screenshot as he’s paying to promote his Instagram posts. See where it says recent activity from your promotions under his username? Another absolute beg. Would start a thread off for him but it might go to his head!

Reactions: 7
How’s this guy got that many followers in 5 weeks? Not to be judgemental but his posts aren’t even that good. Even his first post already has 400 likes. I think he’s deffo bought some likes and followers here. Watch Shane Dawson’s video on buying followers :LOL: Even Sophie had a while to build up before the followers flew in this guy at number 20 smells fishy to me or maybe like someone else already said owned by the same force behind Mrs Hinch :unsure: Ava May aromas didn’t mess around getting on as brand ambassador.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 7074

Very interesting... so he’s obviously a hincher but he’s shot himself in the foot with this screenshot as he’s paying to promote his Instagram posts. See where it says recent activity from your promotions under his username? Another absolute beg. Would start a thread off for him but it might go to his head!
Well spotted! Thought his page seemed a bit fishy.

Reactions: 4
Hey all!

I'm lurking and liking posts at the moment as I'm still catching up on the previous threads but I wanted to post as anyone with a "business profile" has that on their notifications page. I set mine up as a business profile (I like numbers so I like the stats) and it has the exact same banner but I've never paid to promote any posts as you can see in the second photo.

I'm in no way defending cleanatme20. Someone I follow shared his boiling comfort post and I immediately thought idiot, cracking way to cause house fires and invalidate your home insurance.

I'll go back to lurking/catching up now but before I do...

Thank you for this corner of sanity on the Internet!

Edit: see how little I think of the Irish Mrs Hinch, I can't even get his name right ?? oh well. I won't lose any sleep over it.

7079 7077

Last edited:
She was definitely put on this earth to help with population control. ?

• Haha
So her latest story states paid partnership with fabreze?! Somebody had a word...,,,??

Reactions: 8
So her latest story states paid partnership with fabreze?! Somebody had a word...,,,??
Nice try but too late I've already got all the screenshots. This just makes her look even shadier to the ASA that one day she declares it and one day she doesn't.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.