Mrs Hinch #4 Give to Charity! Steal From A Donkey! Her Ethics Are Wonkey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really bad that she doesn't check the prices and she cannot come back and say this seller put the prices up as she said right at the start she thought it was about £10!
All she is interested in is selling and making money.

Reactions: 6
Just realised. This is why she cleaned the sodding bin the other day. And I'm still waiting for the shein stuff to come back to haunt us...

Also for all the scummy people like me who don’t clean their bin everyday ? who wants to reach into a dirty bin to pull a bag out? Honestly the most bizarre thing I’ve ever seen

Reactions: 12
Also for all the scummy people like me who don’t clean their bin everyday ? who wants to reach into a dirty bin to pull a bag out? Honestly the most bizarre thing I’ve ever seen
Nope me neither. My bin gets a wipe down when the bin bag gets changed. And I've never struggled with where to keep my bin liners. But that's probably because I haven't got numerous Narnia's full of unnecessary shite around my house. My bin liners fit happily under the kitchen sink. I don't need another crappy plastic waste of money thank you.
She is winding me up more and more every bleeping day.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What I want to know is what gets so bleeping smelly that she needs to put Zoflora in the bin after she washes it.
A piece of kitchen roll folded with a capful of Zoflora in the bottom of the bin.
Bin freshener granules in the bin bag.
AND have an air freshener attached to the inside of the lid.
We put food waste in the food caddy... do they not do that in Essex?
So the only waste in the bin should be dry and not produce a smell.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nope me neither. My bin gets a wipe down when the bin bag gets changed. And I've never struggled with where to keep my bin liners. But that's probably because I haven't got numerous Narnia's full of unnecessary shite around my house. My bin liners fit happily under the kitchen sink. I don't need another crappy plastic waste of money thank you.
She is winding me up more and more every bleeping day.
I should add I don’t expect anyone of sane mind to be cleaning their bin everyday, I was just being sarcastic towards the hinchers who do crazy stuff like that!

Reactions: 7
Sophie if you're reading,
This is my bin and it's "wipe clean" so doesn't need to be bleeping hosed in the garden.
So perhaps before you dish out your advice on bin cleaning you should check that the hinchers bins are plastic and suitable for hosing as it if their metal like mine they'll bleeping rust.
OR better still just provide a swipe up for your bin then everyone can have your exact bin! Or have you done that already?

• Haha
That bin thing has really irritated me, it’s useless plastic tat that is headed to landfill.
She actually said she struggles with where to keep her bin liners....really? You have a ton of plastic boxes under your sink that you could put them in.

More undisclosed febreeze Ads on her story Just going to report her now

Reactions: 8
Can I ask how you report please?
Sure, it’s here you fill in the form. Try and screenshot whenever you see her post anything that you know is an Ad as they ask for screenshots. It’s confidential but if you don’t feel comfortable putting your address just fill in the boxes with prefer not to disclose or similar, I do that and they’ve never not looked into my complaint because of it

https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

• Heart
Sure, it’s here you fill in the form. Try and screenshot whenever you see her post anything that you know is an Ad as they ask for screenshots. It’s confidential but if you don’t feel comfortable putting your address just fill in the boxes with prefer not to disclose or similar, I do that and they’ve never not looked into my complaint because of it

https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html
Fantastic, thank you!

Reactions: 4
Just looking for Jamie’s The sun article to screenshot that instastory showing the febreze with no AD, but found this. Very interesting how one minute they’re pro Mrs Hinch and the next they’re not. I’ve now found 2 anti Mrs Hinch articles on there without really looking. The first was about how zoflora was poisoning pets and referred to her explicitly as to why it was happening so frequently now!!

Basically for anyone who doesn’t want to read it The Sun went onto her Mumsnet thread and took a load of quotes from posters on there

• Heart
Have seen quite a number of comments from disgruntled “Hinchers” about the book signings, ranging from “why aren’t you doing a signing in my street, that’s so unfair” to “hang on, we pre-ordered, you now want us to buy another book just so we can meet you”. My personal favourite was “nah, not paying that, will just stalk he out at the local
B&M”.

These signings will not end well, the “Himchers” are bat tit. I’ve been to a book signing by a much more high profile, media savvy recognised celeb and it’s a military operation. You queue (for a very long time) and instructed to hand over the book, page opened and ready to sign, get one picture and ten are practically pushed out the door by one of the many, many staff they have present. It’s a money making exercise, nothing else, all about getting the most paying customers through in the quickest time possible.
I met Neil Gaiman at a book signing once and he was lovely, spent about 10 minutes talking to me as well as taking a picture and I wasn't rushed or man-handled by security. He is a genuinely talented author though and not a chav with zero personality or talent of any kind! (unless you include mugging off the public and extorting money via her swipe ups and ticket bullshit) I can't wait for all the disappointed Hinchers that end up here! ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.