Mrs Hinch #4 Give to Charity! Steal From A Donkey! Her Ethics Are Wonkey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to write to watchdog. I've had enough. Or Martin Lewis. Or both. bleeping scamming witch. Does Anne Robinson still do watchdog? I'd love to see her rip this one apart ?
Omg please do it!!!! It is outrageous how she hoodwinks people into buying from her eBay swipe ups yet you can the same thing cheaper from elsewhere. Surely that has to break some kind off ethical / moral consumerism something or other?!?!?

Either way, the more people who are Watchdog type people or journalist that know then the more chance they have of taking of people's blinkers!

Reactions: 7
Omg please do it!!!! It is outrageous how she hoodwinks people into buying from her eBay swipe ups yet you can the same thing cheaper from elsewhere. Surely that has to break some kind off ethical / moral consumerism something or other?!?!?

Either way, the more people who are Watchdog type people or journalist that know then the more chance they have of taking of people's blinkers!
I'm going to finish my Chinese and do it! I'm loving the fact that the tide might be turning with the sun too! Exciting times....

Reactions: 8
Wow I feel like I have found my people!!! I have an insta account for my home/family/cleaning etc but I set it up purposely to show you don’t need 19388372782 bottles of Zoflora (I don’t own any!) or a stupid amount of cleaning products to clean your home with! It amazing the amount of people who have messaged me thanking me for saying it out loud because they thought they were the only ones and everyone else was like Mrs Hinch! There is a huge amount of accounts out there now that have seen the light....I’ll be directing them this way in future because I’ve learnt so much from reading these posts but it’s also confirmed so many of my suspicions!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wow I feel like I have found my people!!! I have an insta account for my home/family/cleaning etc but I set it up purposely to show you don’t need 19388372782 bottles of Zoflora (I don’t own any!) or a stupid amount of cleaning products to clean your home with! It amazing the amount of people who have messaged me thanking me for saying it out loud because they thought they were the only ones and everyone else was like Mrs Hinch! There is a huge amount of accounts out there now that have seen the light....I’ll be directing them this way in future because I’ve learnt so much from reading these posts but it’s also confirmed so many of my suspicions!!!
Welcome.
We're very happy to have you here... and yes please bring more. ?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What I want to know is what gets so bleeping smelly that she needs to put Zoflora in the bin after she washes it.
A piece of kitchen roll folded with a capful of Zoflora in the bottom of the bin.
Bin freshener granules in the bin bag.
AND have an air freshener attached to the inside of the lid.
We put food waste in the food caddy... do they not do that in Essex?
So the only waste in the bin should be dry and not produce a smell.
Right. We have a compost bin under the kitchen sink that we empty every night and it never stinks.

Reactions: 9
Bought some of that bloo toilet stuff today. Well... guess who has a headache. Definitely giving this to my Mum...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I used the pink stuff and it made me feel ill, the back of my throat was burning , never again

Reactions: 5
Welcome @MummyB you little diamond! X

Reactions: 6
I love this...she is soooooo popular that we can’t have a riot on our hands!
More like we want people to pay full price but thanks for the cheap preorders that got us to no 1!!
That arse licker Serene again ? Butttt the book doesn’t cost £12 on Amazon etc so you are paying for the signing around £5 extra. If she managed to crawl out of Mrs Hinch’s backside for five minutes maybe she could do the maths :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
This explains the Morrisons Collab, and she was deffo (or is - not sure?) in with The Sun. All wanting a piece of her - it actually must be tit to be Mrs Hinch (or at least I'd hate it)

Reactions: 5
Welcome ❤

I love this...she is soooooo popular that we can’t have a riot on our hands!
More like we want people to pay full price but thanks for the cheap preorders that got us to no 1!!
I like that the girl was at least trying to push the point, in a nice way. I predict even with the ticket situation, there are going to be HUGE crowds and lots of upset/disappointed Hinchers.

Reactions: 4
I wish The Sun really was turning on Mrs Hinch/seeing the truth but that article was written back in December :rolleyes: Now their up her arse just like everyone else.

It must be quite bad for her how everyone is quite beggy and clinging to her because she’s currently popular/trending, I wouldn’t like that feeling.

I’d normally say sod it have your 15 minutes while you can girl, with the media etc but when she’s rinsing others herself and not being genuine then it’s just not on. Hopefully Karma comes and serves them both real soon.

Reactions: 6
I say bullshit! Surely whilst tipping the cup towards your mouth you’d smell pure zoflo and think erm maybe that’s not the right cup.

Maybe she picked up the cup nearly drank it and thought this will get me loads of likes and maybe an article somewhere :unsure:

or Mrs Hinch is so crafty and making me paranoid of everything and everyone :LOL:

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.