Mrs Hinch #4 Give to Charity! Steal From A Donkey! Her Ethics Are Wonkey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had anxiety for many years.
I get anxiety about pretty much everything... but after this long I'm pretty clued up on what works for me.
I've been under a Psychiatrist for many years and I've also been a patient in a Mental Health Hospital.
I've had hours and hours of therapy both in the NHS and now privately.
I understand why I'm like this (something I'm not prepared to share with strangers sorry) and I accept this is how I am.
For me hearing people talking about their experiences openly such as some of you have done on here is comforting as they are totally relatable and for that I thank you. ♥

I think Sophie needs to confirm if she's been diagnosed with anxiety by her GP or a MH worker?... or is it just that anxiety disorders seem to be very fashionable in social media right now and she's jumped on the bandwagon?
I also suspect this book she has coming out may include her experiences with anxiety but I truly hope it's done in a way that's relatable and doesn't trivialize this often crippling mental disorder.
Yes and Yes to all of this! I too, don't feel able to share the reasons and the background of all my Mental Health but having been able to share the odd nugget on here has been a release and people's reply's..well they will never know how helpful that is. This group really has been been so great...even if we are all "jealous, trolls."
Sophie said last week (I think) that this book isn't just about cleaning tips, it's about her too and that then "things will make sense." Basically its an autobiography, but they realised thats its totally unfathomable for an average Joe Bloggs to release one, so they've masked it under cleaning tips! However, it's got to the point, where I am not sure I would even necessarily believe what was written.
As you said Mental Health has become a very popular topic and has become a fashion accessory for lots of people, especially those in the Social Media, Influencer, Reality TV world.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I know it’s a controversial topic but I genuinely think some people confuse anxiety with just feeling a bit nervous/anxious about something. When I went for a job interview for a higher position than I ever thought I’d get to, I was crazzzyyyyy nervous. The night before I couldn’t sleep & the whole way there i felt like I was going to be sick. When I was in the interview I was surprisingly fine though, I came into my own and spoke confidently and felt great! I would never say I suffer with anxiety because I don’t, but do I occasionally get anxious/nervous at big events or new things? Of course. Theyre completely different things and people are merging them into the one disorder. I don’t know whether Sophie is doing that or on purposely trying to pretend she has anxiety but either way it’s agonising to watch. For people who watched her from the beginning I think we can all say she doesn’t suffer with anxiety. She encouraged people to approach her if they saw her out and like you’ve all said, was absolutely fine on this morning and not one mention of anxiety before/after.

Agree, I've come to realise how bad my anxiety is over the years now it's spoke about a lot more so I understand it a bit better, and I'll tell you what I never have once made an insta story of me talking or talking to the camera, I don't even put pictures up of myself never mind go to photo shoots and go on This Morning! She manages to go to shops by herself and films it all at the same time. I know it comes in different forms but I even cancelled my wedding because I over thought it all and decided I just wasn't ready to be on display all day, thank god my OH understood! She has a bloody professional video of her wedding that she plasters all over the internet!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This was on the group which made me hopeful that people are starting to question things. Most of the replies were agreeing and saying they think people are just competing, but there was the one who has printed out these sheets and the other one that doesn’t believe in tea towels because of germs so they dry everything up with paper towel!!!! What...a...waste!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
It really is awful. The meds are good they keep me going but every couple of days it's like I never even took them because I'm vomiting again. I feel like I have norovirus not pregnancy ???
I had this in early pregnancy I was lucky and my sickness died off at around 16 weeks, it does get easier. I still get nausea but no sickness. I found ice or ice lolly’s really helped xx

Reactions: 2
Tattlers... there's been an Ebayer!
OMG it's only some sort of device for storing bin bags inside a bin! WTF.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Tattlers... there's been an Ebayer!
OMG it's only some sort of device for storing bin bags inside a bin! WTF.
How on earth do you rip it once the bin is full? Or am I just being thick! JML getting a bit of advertising too!

Reactions: 5

This one is actually £4.99!

Reactions: 2

This one is actually £4.99!
8 sold in the last hour! ??

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Wow...I have no words! That big bulky box that takes up room in the bottom of the bin, or a simple roll of bin liners.....Maybe I am missing something. Also didn't she only scrub and clean her bin yesterday?Already another big plastic liner, with powder shaken all over it?!

Reactions: 6
This is exactly why us Tattlers don't rely on narcissistic clueless brats to tell us what to buy.

Reactions: 4
Is it ok to actually hate Mrs Hinch?

That’s really bad almost double charging the hinchers/sheep on Ebay so she can rinse them :(

• Sad
  • Angry
I'm going to write to watchdog. I've had enough. Or Martin Lewis. Or both. bleeping scamming witch. Does Anne Robinson still do watchdog? I'd love to see her rip this one apart ?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.