Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Samm1995xp

I’m not sure if it has been said anywhere but what’s happening with her extension? Aren’t they leaving it a bit late to do if they want it ready for baby? X

Reactions: 1

Bubu

Chatty Member
Good point. However, based on the comments they make on FB and IG and all of their dangerous and stupid cleaning products and "methods ", I'd guess a lot of her Hinch Harmy are either unable to read or have a reading age of 4 (at the most) so the audio book will be their only option.
That is true, can't see them sticking around and listening to much else on audible afterward

Scotgirl

Oh dear theres not so many like minded people on here tonight
The filter she uses is a bit more than just butterfly's, it completely changes her face shape and eyebrow shape, adds even more fake lashes to her already overdone appearance. Teenage girls are going to brow bars and asking for mrs hinch bows when they are not achievable, becuase she has them all convinced that it is what she actually looks like, not just the filter. When nobody ever sees the woman without a filter, and then you see a rare pic of her with no filter of course we are going to talk about it.

Off topic... Getting fed up with all the policing going on on this thread today to be honest. If I don't like people's post I just roll my eyes and scroll past
l(y)(y)

SunshineRae

VIP Member
FFS point out where I said DROPPED ON THE HEAD. One shit stirrer said I said that, when I said drop, which when you drop means you're about to give birth!! Please tell me you have NEVER heard someone say wow I've dropped! A birth is them imminent. Jesus wept!

I actually give up now. Seriously. Time to just chat with the veggie growers and people with smarts.

Some of you here are actually flipping awesome, love you to bits, you know who you are. Carry on with the good cause. the rest, nope not worth my time.
Oh no! Don't let this get to you @HappyHalloween ! I think most of us here know the expression "drop." I myself, said to my friend tho other day that she "looks ready to drop"...baby is due imminently. Perhaps it was just read wrong. That can be the problem with things in text, they can be read and perceived in the wrong way.