Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunshineRae

VIP Member
You know I’d never take her side but I had to get the exact same injection into my tummy yesterday morning. I’d been having pains in my leg which got much worse and the doc said I have a clot. I’ve got to have another one this morning to prevent a DVT. Their bloody painful injections.
Ouch! Are you on Clexane @BlueSunday....little tip try and inject into a fatty area, and have the medicine at room temperature before injecting xx

Reactions: 2

Gem_woody

Chatty Member
Anyone can look like mrs hinch if they want, she has that generic "fake" look about her. Fake hair, fake nails, fake tan, teeth whitened, lip fillers, fake eyelashes, contour, heavy makeup. Probably other fake things I don't know about
Fake boobs?

Reactions: 2
M

Member 3726

I saw them briefly but when I refreshed the screen they had gone?
I dont think I said anything offensive I was apologising for reading something wrong and explained why I read it wrong.

Reactions: 1

Amy19

Can't seem to find the original article was in the Mirror but I managed to find this in express please read x

Piccalilli Shinpads

There have been 'leaders' since the dawn of time who have somehow managed to manipulate the masses. Pick anyone you want through history... Jesus, God, Trump, Hitler, The Beatles, David Koresh, Jim Jones, Charles Manson, Elvis, Justin Bieber, Mrs Hinch....

What all these people have in common is how they tapped into the psyche of the masses and subsequently had them hanging off their every word.

Some of these people have been unwitting 'leaders' such as Elvis, The Beatles, Bieber etc as they were never to know just how much influence they would have over predominantly pre pubescent girls, but power and influence they had. By the bucket full!

Some have been imaginary made up leaders who have been controlled by the real religious leaders since Adam and Eve (see what I did there? ?)

Some, however, manipulated on purpose and only to fulfil a something that was lacking in them.

Hitler was power hungry (amongst a lot of other things!) but his 'taking over the world' in a simplified basic emotional view was filling the void he had inside, the same as any other cult leader. The one thing they all have in common is a huge flaw in their own emotional and psychological states.

They manipulate the masses in a very clever way by tapping into the flaws or fears in other people's psyche, which we all have to one degree or another. But this is how they get people to follow them and hang off their every word. It is nothing but a pure genius manipulation game of exploiting one person's emotional lacking to fulfill your own emotional lacking, and by doing so you give yourself strength whilst simultaneously making your followers weaker and more dependent upon you to fulfill their, now growing, emotional void.

Pure standard text book psychology shit.

Mrs Hinch - is she an unwitting leader such as the Beatles? She acts as though she is? She states she is shocked and amazed by her fame and followers etc? Or is she a clever manipulater such as Jim Jones? Who knows exactly what she is doing and is fully aware of how the masses are hanging off her every word and by doing so just make her have a false sense of self righteousness?

I will leave the answer to that up for debate ?
The first time I met such as person was during childhood. After that person left he left sucha trail of emotional destruction I'm still dealing with the fall out. From then on I had a serious wariness and distrust of any kind of cult of personality, object of mass devotion or any one that people seem to adore for nebulous reasons.

Serenbach

I saw on one of them groups someone didnt know zoflora was supposed to be diluted.
What happened with TOMM was shocking really annoyed me.
I think little miss mops is way more relatable anyway. Her house does be a mess at times and she shows how to clean things that need cleaning ?
What happened with TOMM? (Sorry if it’s been asked before)

Piccalilli Shinpads

So now she has Neutradol, zoflora, that stick on air freshener as well as bin buddy for her kitchen bin... What the hell is she putting in there??