Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
Audible pay £5 or during a bonus time £10 per signup of a free trial. She's going to make a fortune just through her affiliate links getting people trying it!

Lots of her followers must wake up soon and realise this is all an act - pretending as if she's not eaten a posh dinner before and loves shopping in B&M.
True but at least they won't have spent a penny themselves.

M

Member 2143

She might be acting but this seems positive - in the comments from yesterday's grid pics x

M

Member 2143

That’s a good point about her real friends, I’ve not known her to hang out with friends at all but she had a large wedding and bridesmaids and a hen do etc so she must have girl friends?
Tracey nails woman is her mate I think...

HenryHome

Oh no! Don't let this get to you @HappyHalloween ! I think most of us here know the expression "drop." I myself, said to my friend tho other day that she "looks ready to drop"...baby is due imminently. Perhaps it was just read wrong. That can be the problem with things in text, they can be read and perceived in the wrong way.
She’s having a summer baby I think she has a bit yet.

SunshineRae

VIP Member
It really is awful. The meds are good they keep me going but every couple of days it's like I never even took them because I'm vomiting again. I feel like I have norovirus not pregnancy ???
I don't even have any pearls of wisdom for you as we would treat patients by hooking them up to a drip, bedrest and medications. I'm guessing you've probably tried all the normal regular nausea/morning sickness tips to at least try to keep it at bay. You could try carrying a tissue or handkerchief with a few drops of peppermint or spearmint essential oil for when you're out and about on the days it hits you (if you cant stand mint a citrus scent, lemon, lime or sweet orange can also help). Really feel for you. I'm assuming there's not must rest for you with 4 kiddies running about (or is it 3 and you're pregnant with 4th).

Defo do she has a blog which has lists and days etc today is kitchen so 30 mins deep clean in the kitchen
You keep on top of everything and then you no longer look like your losing a game of jumanji when someone pops over unexpectedly ?
I can’t find her....

M

Member 2143

Googled, Facebooked, Twitter ---- I haven't found one source to verify this.

Alice has been doing a great job debunking Mrs H. I don't think This Morning will be having her as a regular. Maybe she'll be on to promote her book but that's it.
I'm going to have to check Alice out in YouTube!

Scotgirl

So she's actually going to donate to the Donkeys!

Still a bit unsure what the 10 texts were about though when you were going to set up a direct debit... or did you read Insta and this forum and try to save your face Sophie?
Shes covers her back all the time she reads that on here then set up the direct debit after sneaky bitch

Last edited:

Amy19

Is this recent story or the story going around from September? I do think it’s strange that she appeared once, but hasn’t since. And Alice Beer has been doing the cleaning segments on the show, unless they have a big announcement coming!
THIS MORNING fans met Mrs Hinch yesterday after her cleaning Instagram feed went viral over the past few days. The blonde bombshell who appeared with Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby has now been signed to be a regular on ITV This MorningAnd this morning Phil and Holly revealed the exciting news that Mrs Hinch - real name Sophie Hinchcliffe - has been signed up to the ITV This Morning show to be a regular giving cleaning tips after the success of yesterday.

Her popularity has skyrocketed in recent weeks as many tune in to see her daily tips.

And on This Morning, the stunner arrived at the ITV studio to share some of her cleaning advice

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
THIS MORNING fans met Mrs Hinch yesterday after her cleaning Instagram feed went viral over the past few days. The blonde bombshell who appeared with Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby has now been signed to be a regular on ITV This MorningAnd this morning Phil and Holly revealed the exciting news that Mrs Hinch - real name Sophie Hinchcliffe - has been signed up to the ITV This Morning show to be a regular giving cleaning tips after the success of yesterday.

Her popularity has skyrocketed in recent weeks as many tune in to see her daily tips.

And on This Morning, the stunner arrived at the ITV studio to share some of her cleaning advice
Where is this from please?

M

Member 3726

Huge eye roll at that comment
I thought this was a fan page.
You can he a fan and not agree with every little thing.
I'm a Kardashian fan (sorry but I watched them before they were proper famous I remember speaking about season 1 and nobody knew what I was talking about) but I dont agree with sex tapes drink driving and got knows how many more scandals they've been in.
I'm a fan of Brotney Spears but didnt exactly fawn over her when she shaved her head and bet a car with an umbrella. So if people like SH dosnt mean they cant disagree with her use of chemicals or say they think she will struggle finding the balance when baby comes. One of my best friends is having her 2nd baby after 8 years. She minded my 7 month old then other week for an hour and a half and she panicked rang me told me to come home. I think she will struggle finding the balance of 2 kids. As I and every other mother did. This dosnt make someone a hater.