Mrs Hinch #4 Give to Charity! Steal From A Donkey! Her Ethics Are Wonkey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fellow tattlers have we all noticed weve not seen or heard jamie last couple of days?

Reactions: 5
100%

Reactions: 5
Fellow tattlers have we all noticed weve not seen or heard jamie last couple of days?
He's busy trying to moderate the comments on The Sun article. ?. Vest wearing chav.

Reactions: 8
Who pays to go see some nobody who spends her days sat in her house and scrubs her bins whilst filming it for Instagram. What is wrong with people?! I just don’t get it..

Reactions: 14
Who pays to go see some nobody who spends her days sat in her house and scrubs her bins whilst filming it for Instagram. What is wrong with people?! I just don’t get it..
She's not just a scrubber to them, she's their cult leader. They're all desperate for that pic with her so they can post it on the Facebook groups and instagram for the likes and validation that they will get from it

Reactions: 10
All this talk of her wanting to meet people makes me think about how she's going to continue with her life once the book signings are over.
Is she going to be comfortable going out alone with her baby, never knowing when some stranger is going to tap her on the shoulder and ask for a selfie with her or an autograph?
Ticketing this takes her out of the pubic arena and into so called celeb status.
Two photo shoots in one week with top celeb make-up artists and hairdressers and yet she's still desperately trying to play the girl next door who loves to shop in Poundland, and failing badly.
When Lorraine Kelly lived in Broughty Ferry we'd often see her in the local M&S simply food shop getting some goodies and she was always happy to say hello and didn't seem at all phased by people recognising her but I think if that starts happening to Sophie she'll freak out if the attention is not confined to where and when she wants it.

Reactions: 6
Even she must know what chia seeds are. "I'm not sure what this is, looks like mustard" in the same pots as the yoghurt.

I'm so over the cleaning, just here for the lies and food.

Reactions: 7
Even she must know what chia seeds are. "I'm not sure what this is, looks like mustard" in the same pots as the yoghurt.

I'm so over the cleaning, just here for the lies and food.
See what her ex has to say I’m sure there is a story somewhere

Reactions: 3
@BlueSunday sorry if you've posted this before (I think you might've). I just found it this morning and thought I'd share again. Here's your sales proof if you've missed it friends.
She is 100% not a cleaner, she's a shrewd, calculating so & so! Sorry if they're in the wrong order.... But you get the gist.

Attachments

Reactions: 4

Anyone got good eyesight and can read the make up artists instructions - check out the paper sat on top of the make up with the look they are going for - it looks like a magazine cover name on it also or am I being daft?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.