Mrs Hinch #4 Give to Charity! Steal From A Donkey! Her Ethics Are Wonkey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These hinchers aren't half thick. Amazon don't charge you until your item dispatches so no idea what she's even on about ? .

Completely agree about why would she when order it if she thinks she has to pay for other things and doesn't have enough in the bank. It's like they think they will be instantly removed from these cult Facebook groups by Sophie herself unless they provide a screen shot by release day that they have purchased her precious book

Reactions: 6
I bet shes buying a new house.
Heres one. I use my OH odd socks for cleaning ????

Reactions: 4
She must look like a right fool sat in a cafe alone filming weird angles on her phone.

And how much cheese does she want on her jacket potato?!?!

Reactions: 2
Anyone notice a reduction in eBay's and ads today?

Reactions: 3
Poor Henry dog I've just noticed that his food and water bowls are right next to one of those plug in smelly things, and also her bin in which she's chucked a tissue soaked in zoflora, one of those scented things stuck on the lid and she's sprinkled that bin buddy crap in it too. That poor dog the smells must be awful for him.

I had a kinky in my cleaning kit when I worked as a cleaner in a nursing home, didn't reckon much to it at all

Reactions: 2
Does her bin really stink that much

Reactions: 4
Nothing will come of these comments as they really are unstoppable right now ,until an accident or something bad happens, that’s life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.