Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So, one of UKs most phoniest instagrammers, who preaches about ignoring the haters, has decided to post THAT message from, let’s face it, HERSELF which happens to include one of her all time favourite subjects - Trolls! You can’t make it up! She’s only just had a newborn - just spend time with your family! Why post anything at all?? Being the narcissist princess she has become, she only ever wants people to feel sorry for her, yet will never address her wrongs, her deceptive ways (ie pergola- gate, pampers-gate, pre records, her dangerous practices etc etc). She is an awful woman, who doesn’t work in the normal sense of the word, doesn’t clean and who quite frankly comes across as being extremely lazy. She is totally unrelateble and is like the boy who cried wolf too many times. Her lies will catch her up one day. She is as fake as the grass she has!

• Heart
Reactions: 49

MrsD33

VIP Member
Have we had a ‘inch posting a pic of poor exhausted Soph sleeping’ yet?

If not, come on mate, up your game! What else have you got to do!

• Haha

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome)
To lessen the chances of SIDS, always put your baby down to sleep on their back, not their tummy. Your baby should sleep on a firm mattress, with no fluffy or loose bedding, no stuffed animals, and no pillow. NO EXCUSES HINCH 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Cheeseontoast30

Anyone else's kid watching the Octonauts on CbeeBies right now? 3 aligator brothers called Ronnie, Lonnie & Donnie 🤣🤣 she just needs to change chicken strips name and she's sorted!

• Haha

Andioooop

VIP Member
Her stomach now looks suspiciously similar to the video she posted on may 11th when she went on an elbow grease rampage 🧐 don’t mind me trolls, just thinking out loud
5C7BECC2-25F0-4300-8B60-F3552AD5D55B.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Bunnykins

VIP Member
I love how she “just lands” on the most skin crawlingly sycophantic messages. She’s probably written it to herself anyway. But who would be relying on strangers to make them feel good? She’s such a narc it’s vomit inducing.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Yel

Chatty Member
Guys, can you report new people that are here to disrupt / play devils advocate rather than reply to them. Posting history often shows who is always supportive and just trying to pick fights with tattlers 😉

Ps you need over 100 posts to report

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 47

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Tattle: why doesn’t Mrs Hinch show the real side of motherhood, the struggles, to maker her more relatable?

MH: breastfeeding is difficult and frustrating…I have a blocked milk duct!

closely followed by message from one of the sheep about trolls! Hasn’t read Tattle since the dawn of the Bronze Age though! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Danielle0120

VIP Member
So she's told us about her blocked duct cos us tattlers have said she's not been raw enough, we're here everyday Soph. We'll offer you more content xoxoxox

Blocked ducts are so common in breast feeding mamas, chill out, do all the tips that will help break up the lump and most women are fine within a few days without needing treatment.

I'm more concerned about those fucking eyebrows, WHAT ARE TTTHOOOOSEEEE

*ETA - sarah needs help, prayers xoxoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 46

cm1985

Chatty Member
“Hello Sarah darling I’ve somehow landed on your message”
Of course you have because you wrote it to yourself you idiot.
what will we get our puppet to do today?

• Haha
I don’t know how much longer I can keep coming on here tbh. Out of everything she does (I’ve been here for a few years now) I think it’s the sickly, sweet, Disney, everything is wonderful, sugar coated, filtered to fuck, fake perfection that’s at the top of all things wrong. It gives such a skewed image of new motherhood. Yes I know everyone is different, some mums float through, others can’t wash for days, boobs leaking and cry. And it’s only been a week, she’s in a newborn high at the minute. I had 3 under 5yrs. Third born by emergency C-section. It was HARD. But the way she’s showing it, all filtered and floaty, I feel is dangerous for other new mums. They’ll compare themselves to her fake life. Now, I’m hoping that as she moves forward she’ll show the lows as well as the highs. But I doubt it. She’s got a husband at home 24/7, a madfredayahoo on tap and appears not to do much.
Just an extra. Ronnie is very cute and Lennie is a wee toot. Oh that rhymed 🤣
Conpletely agree with this - I’m not a mum but I can imagine that if a mum was having a really rough time of it, it would be so disheartening to see her rose-tinted stories every minute of the day only showing half the story 😣

I’ve had enough of her - she literally only shows this ‘brand’ and it just all seems set-up and forced and life is just not like that! You could have millions in the bank, and life would STILL not be like that! Don’t know how anyone could say she’s relatable 🤯

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Zoph and her ‘ look I’m breast feeding ‘ story reminded me of me 😂 when I was 12 I went with a friend and her mum to see ‘Saturday night fever’ we already felt sooo grown up as it was a 15cert ( a long time ago ) . I just had to let her know I was wearing a REAL bra not a training bra by asking her to check that it was done up properly when we went to the loos . What a smug shit I was 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 45

witchofwales

To be so engrossed with your phone screen or your own face in a mirror...look at your gorgeous child in real time! I know it’s been mentioned re motherhood (don’t feel up to sharing my story I’ll just end up balling and I’m an ugly crier) but putting pregnancy/motherhood to one side - this music layered onto this perfect perception of life can be really damaging for any woman going through any life change. Or just life in general.

Is it just me that these stories get me very riled up! I’ve had problems with too much social media but I know it’s unhealthy so am trying to be more present. Life isn’t like this!!! We (your ex and current audience want the shit times too - it’s what makes you and us relatable/likeable/watchable)

I’m sick of it!! Sorry she makes me rant! You are all worthy, special and unique busty trolls - any imperfections you may have, make me warm all the more to you, don’t be swayed by Insta fake life!

• Heart
Reactions: 45