Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
I don’t know how much longer I can keep coming on here tbh. Out of everything she does (I’ve been here for a few years now) I think it’s the sickly, sweet, Disney, everything is wonderful, sugar coated, filtered to fuck, fake perfection that’s at the top of all things wrong. It gives such a skewed image of new motherhood. Yes I know everyone is different, some mums float through, others can’t wash for days, boobs leaking and cry. And it’s only been a week, she’s in a newborn high at the minute. I had 3 under 5yrs. Third born by emergency C-section. It was HARD. But the way she’s showing it, all filtered and floaty, I feel is dangerous for other new mums. They’ll compare themselves to her fake life. Now, I’m hoping that as she moves forward she’ll show the lows as well as the highs. But I doubt it. She’s got a husband at home 24/7, a madfredayahoo on tap and appears not to do much.
Just an extra. Ronnie is very cute and Lennie is a wee toot. Oh that rhymed 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 223

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Quick recap - Ronnie and Henry met Lennie / Lonnie / Lenor. Ronnie looked adorable and was smiling more than any one has ever seen him before - probably because Freeedayahooo told him Lennie was mummy’s new baby and he thought it meant he was free to leave Castle Greyskull.

Lennie was presented in his gypsy king carriage which Ronnie and then Henry nearly pushed over. Sophie fake sobbed / laughed maniacally throughout over a soundtrack of Brother by NeedToBreathe which was ironic given that poor Lenor was almost suffocated by all the tat and frills in his gypsy carriage!

Jamie shared the scary huns messages where they’re all crying and hyperventilating over other people’s children.

Henry was in the garden eating shit he shouldn’t and couldn’t give two furry fucks about the kids.

Sophie was crying (again) about Lonnie wearing Ronnie’s hat. He’d have been able to wear his other clothes if only she hadn’t had everything emblazoned with RONNIE over it.

Oh and Ronnie and Lennie still don’t rhyme and Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.

Thread title winner is @cosmo566 with 33 votes - slightly edited to fit.

On a serious note Soph upset a lot of people by using the hashtag #letsgoboys because of the similarities to #letsgochamp used by Baby A’s parents.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 173
Not sure if anyone else has seen this but I am just going to leave this here 👀
I really hope none of her followers copy her after seeing this being posted by a baby loss charity.
Screenshot_20210528_135305.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 172

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Hi nusty trolls. I just got back from being in town. The first time I’ve done that since pre Covid times. I pushed my 2 year old around jn a buggy - which sounds normal but because of lockdowns he hadn’t been in a buggy. He was fine to walk everywhere we went - eg FIELDS and WOODS. It might seem pretty pathetic but I was so amazed with how easy I found getting the push out of the boot, putting it together, dealing with a toddler round the shops and I thought Ffs why did I used to find this sooooo stressful and hard?? Then I realised it was because I’ve never not had a toddler without either being pregnant or having a newborn. And that’s a whole different ball game. The older one was at nursery and I got to see what it’s like to have a toddler happy to eat crunky snacks in his pushchair whilst I bought primark tat.
I then come home and see Hinch floating around in her princess dream of lovingly watching Ronnie and Jamie go swimming (don’t think she’s alllwed but ok) and I thought you will never be a sweaty mess in a shopping centre car park trying to wrestle and toddler into his car seat whilst simultaneously boobing a newborn and dismantling a crappy mothercare journey pushchair and trying to stop everyone from crying. You will never go through that. Not even anywhere close. Will you show us leaky boob? Have you said how painful your after pains were compared to your first? What about crying every day at bang on 6pm for no reason? Or just generally feeling like you’ve been hit by a bus? Or cluster feeding 5pm-11pm and needing a wee so badly? No. Float float float Sophie rose.

• Heart
Reactions: 141

Blondesx40x

Chatty Member
New thread tittle suggestion..
Grinch's threads are slowing down
As new cleaning sensation takes her crown...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 140

Blondesx40x

Chatty Member
Just off topic guyzzz.. Can I just thank each and everyone of you...
My life is quite dark at the moment and I found this group when I needed it the most, you are the light at the end of my tunnel with your theories, banter and photo doctoring..
I'm thank you 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 117

cm1985

Chatty Member
I’m waiting for the “guuuyyyyzzzzzzz I can’t believe it, cackle cackle cackle, I’ve only gone and sent Ron swimming with his outfit on backwards, cackle cackle cackle, only me guuuyyyyzzzzzzz, I’m still learning and I’ve got baby brain, cackle cackle cackle” once she has been on here and realised it’s on backwards 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 91

ElectileDysfunction

Ps I do think the whole "Let's go boys" / "Let's go champ" is just an unfortunate coincidence though. "Let's go" is hardly a rarely used saying or phrase that is only in the popular consciousness because of little Azaylia (RIP). Its an every day phrase. If she had been calling Lennie "champ" then that would be different as calling a baby champ is a bit rarer and would imho be a more blatant rip off of Ash and Saff. I think when we overstretch it with things like that and some of the more bonkers moon bump conspiracies this site loses credibility and takes attention away from the more legitimate criticisms and concerns we raise!

Let's keep it real folks. We are good people. Don't devalue our own message here. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 86

a.pain

VIP Member
My daughters are all naturally slim. But When my eldest had her second child, she went to pick up her son from nursery the following day in pre pregnancy jeans. If she wasn’t my daughter I’d have dropped kicked her in the burn 🤣. She’s 30. My others are 28 & 26. I’m still carrying baby weight 😂😂. Maybe I’m carrying grandbaby weight instead
However, I get the impression hinch relishes in this. Slim already. Eye fucking herself with a filter on. Yawn 🥱
I’m pregnant with my second and can confidently say I’ll be fitting in my pre-pregnancy jeans pretty much immediately after the birth. Mainly because I’ve been wearing my maternity jeans from the first one for the last three years

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Lurker124

An influencer showing her new baby sleeping, even while she was filming the door, and not watching him, in that monstrosity of a carriage, in a sleepyhead pod is too much for me. You cry about how cruel life is when a baby dies from an illness, but you're putting your newborns life at risk in that! Those midwives who will be calling round "you know who you are!" had seriously better tell her not to be such a stupid prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 80

toomuchcatnip

Why isn't that safe sleeping? He's on his back?
All the extra unnecessary stuff in the crib is dangerous, there should be nothing in the crib but the baby, preferably in a gro-bag so he can’t suffocate. No toys, frilly bedding or muslins should be in there, look at Lullaby Trust for more info

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Anontrolling12

When I was pregnant with my first born baby I was obsessed with Mrs Hinch... I would write lists, buy all the shit and clean. I genuinely thought I could be like her if I organised. After I had the baby I became OBSESSED with cleaning and making sure nothing was out of place. I’d hate visitors coming round because I was worried they’d judge the mess (which wasn’t even there). It actually really wore me down so much, especially with a newborn baby. I couldn’t understand why my house wasn’t as organised or how she found the time to do it all. Then I realised.... it’s all fake ducking bullshit. Jamie doesn’t work, Ronnie is probably never there and always out with him or her mum. I’m so glad I opened my eyes up to the bullshit and got through it. She is genuinely so manipulative, it’s actually a dangerous drain on people’s mental health. The perfect life doesn’t exist, not even for her. There’s not much point to this point but it felt good to get it out after 18 months 😂 apologies!

• Heart
Reactions: 76

Jj2431

Chatty Member
I don't care if Ronnie is on the spectrum or not. What I care about is 2 beautiful little boys being raised by a dangerous narcissistic cow and her fame hungry husband. That's way more concerning than whether he has autism. I wish Ronnie wasn't spoken about in terms of his development and looks. It crosses a line imo. Hinch is the issue here not Ronnie

• Heart

Boooooujie

There must be a lot of seriously dehydrated hincher sheep floating about with the amount of fucking crying they all do 😭😭😭😭💦💦💧💧💧💦 calm down and have a pint of water ya bints

• Haha

Whitelilac

VIP Member
Isn't she supposed to be on maternity leave? I.e. 6 months without posting on her business account at all.
She has a personal account so her friends and family could be updated on their life via that platform.

On another note I read an article last week that showed childrens swimming costumes should not be coloured blue or aqua colours as it makes them impossible to see if they slip underwater. Reds, oranges etc stand out against the colour of the water and make it much easier to spot a child in difficulty.
Ronnie's snazzy new (on backwards) costume is exactly what they said to avoid 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 74

lushstudent

Ps I do think the whole "Let's go boys" / "Let's go champ" is just an unfortunate coincidence though. "Let's go" is hardly a rarely used saying or phrase that is only in the popular consciousness because of little Azaylia (RIP). Its an every day phrase. If she had been calling Lennie "champ" then that would be different as calling a baby champ is a bit rarer and would imho be a more blatant rip off of Ash and Saff. I think when we overstretch it with things like that and some of the more bonkers moon bump conspiracies this site loses credibility and takes attention away from the more legitimate criticisms and concerns we raise!

Let's keep it real folks. We are good people. Don't devalue our own message here. Xxx
I'm sorry I have to disagree. This woman never does anything accidental it's all an act. She knowingly used "letsgoboys" and did so in a way that is so disrespectful. She could have said literally anything else and had the same message.

No hate to you at all, we all disagree sometimes and that's healthy but I honestly think she did this on purpose x

Reactions: 72