Mrs Hinch #390 big bump, little bump cardboard box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I may or may not have just tipped off a contact of mine regarding the breach of rules 🤔
I know it's in the past but can you also tip this friend off about the other multiple breaking of rules?
I've reported through the police a couple times.

The day of her bloody memoir photo shoot when she had a make up artist working (they weren't legally allowed at that point)
The garden movie night with Stacey. Someone from a 3rd household was there and later posted a photo of them hugging so no distancing between them
The pampers superhero party at some point in September (neither her or Stacey could agree on the date of that pre record)
Oh and the bbq that was reported in the police but never commented on.

She's a bleeping dick

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Thank you, and please thank your daughter for all her hard work and dedication in working through this!! When I was in labour, the midwives, drs, nurses (and everyone inbetween) were absolutely incredible and I have so much respect for them- wearing masks and face shields all day in stressful conditions is no mean feat.
To all NHS staff on here, regardless of your job, YOU ARE INCREDIBLE!!
Agreed and to to the covidiots 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So Ma has been there the entire pandemic hasn’t she!! Reminds me of my family who pretended they hadn’t been seeing each other but they have throughout 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 19
View attachment 571301Is zopha forgetting that we know her feet are size 13s? Those grey Adidas trainers were definitely not hers!
Urgh, hate to defend her but those trainers are hers, or she has another pair in her size. I remembered them at the time because I actually liked them and saw them again in her Ron highlights the other day.

Enjoy them Freda Yahoo. If you need paper to stuff into the front to make them fit, I hear Aldi are doing a great deal on a range of unpopular books right now

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Well yes. Absolutely more than cheeky. I was being irreverent. It’s easy to forget when the sun is shining and restrictions are easing that people have DIED and are still dying abroad from this awful virus.
Oh yes of course @HinchesSousChef I realised you were 😉

She just boils my piss with her arrogance and I saw red 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So it's not just Ronnie she laughs at like a physco then... She's trying trainers on... Not doing a comedy act. She's so infuriating

Owwwwwwww MAD FREDAAAAAA sort your kid out, shes going off the fackin rails

Reactions: 14
Thread title suggestion:
... When tattlers are quiet sophie they are pre occupied reporting you for breaching covid laws

Reactions: 9
Bullshit that lockdown has effected Ron Andrex’s talking. Maybe effected social skills of interacting with other kids/sharing toys etc but NOT talking. Especially with two parents at home. My child was an only child for 5 years and had no issue with communication because *shock horror* we spent time with him and communicated properly instead of shrieking and leaving him out of activities.
Agreed. My niece turned 2 last year in the first lockdown, she couldn’t say much really until when we could see one families again in June last year her speech was immaculate, she turned 3 last week and you can have conversations with her because my sister isn’t lazy and doesn’t constantly have her phone shoved in my nieces face! It’s called ENGAGING WITH YOUR CHILDREN. Her brother (my nephew) is 4 in a few days and can’t talk really due to another issue (not lockdown) so it clearly isn’t down to having no interaction with other kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Or Title suggestion:
While some tattlers sit on the fence, others gather and submit evidence.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.